Friendly reminder that this is NOT a sport

Friendly reminder that this is NOT a sport

Wow is this real?

it´s beyond a sport, on the level of chess and F1

I'll take the bait

that "fatass" could beat you up then rape your wife..

does fatondo here have that ability????

i think not

> then rape your wife

projecting there buddy? americucks strike once again

If he could catch me.
Oh, wait, he can't.
>this fat nigga on dan le batard show
>'nigga I can dunk'
>yeah, oreos onto a milk cup

nice you caught the wind blowing across the to the right.

reminder americans are diving pussies

lol forgot the gif :)

that jersey is from 2004 so its either photshop or one of those exhibition matches

>Brazilians pronounce the letter d as "g/j"

Im trying to learn Huetuguese here and this language has quite a fuck ton of gotchas and unexpected curveballs for a Romance language.

fake news

^^^
FAKE NEWS

friendly reminder that this guy can control a ball at feet better than all your "sportsmen" combined

Of course, he's goddamn Ronaldo. Everything in know about soccer footwork i borrowed from watching him play.

At least we have a reason though(we're special snowflakes), what's your excuse for being infinitely worse at this sport than Brazilians?

>Everything I know about soccer footwork*

they have 4x the population you absolute fucking melt

fucking emile heskey has more goals than messi and fatnaldo combined in the BPL. checkmate faggot. go back to bed

>they have 4x the population you absolute fucking melt

That is not, and has been a fucking excuse you sewage mouthed faggot. Try again bitch nigga and tell us all why a country that adopted this sport decades after you is infinitely better than you at it.

And you wonder why amerisharts come up with shit like blacked and stuff, the insecurity is real...

t. Abubakar Youssouff Mamadou Cisse

because the have 4x the player base to draw on, you utter thicko.

how is this difficult to comprehend

Brazil had 70 million people in the 60s and won 3 world cups.

why would you make fun of real Ronaldo OP? are you a faggot?

Bong powers of rationalization and self-delusion are the only impressive qualities they possess.

Shit, does that mean China is going to dominate world football?

Literally not shopped at all, I would know

and england won a world cup in the 60s too.

they dont have 4x the player base. they also
don't have a footballing culture. if football becomes an important sport there, then yes it will obviously dominate football in years to come. you'd have to be an idiot not to realise that
gain some reading comprehension.

>yurofats will defend this

>they also don't have a footballing culture. if football becomes an important sport there, then yes it will obviously dominate football in years to come. you'd have to be an idiot not to realise that
>gain some reading comprehension.
pro-tip: they do

I also wonder how MUH POPULATION RATIO as an argument handles cases such as Germany, France, Spain, and Italy in comparison to England.

pro-tip: no they don't

they dont even make the top ten for number of male footballers or number of youth footballers

REGISTERED NO. OF MALE PLAYERS (in 1000s)
1 Deutscher Fussball-Bund (GER) 5,438
2 US Soccer Federation (USA) 2,517
3 Confederaçao Brasileira de Futebol (BRA) 2,115
4 Fédération Française de Football (FRA) 1,746
5 Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (ITA) 1,499
6 South African Football Association (RSA) 1,463
7 The Football Association (ENG) 1,389
8 Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbalbond (NED) 1,055
9 Japan Football Association (JPN) 1,000
10 Football Union of Russia (RUS) 835

MALE YOUTH (in 1000s)
1 US Soccer Federation (USA) 2,344
2 Deutscher Fussball-Bund (GER) 1,845
3 Confederaçao Brasileira de Futebol (BRA) 1,345
4 South African Football Association (RSA) 1,300
5 Fédération Française de Football (FRA) 1,006
6 The Football Association (ENG) 750
7 Football Federation of Ukraine (UKR) 658
8 Japan Football Association (JPN) 604
9 Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (ITA) 554
10 Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbalbond (NED) 467

>that German sports infrastructure

>and england won a world cup in the 60s too.
yeah but it was rigged

true

reminder that this is NOT a sport

>1 in 17 males is a football player here
>we still never won a world cup
Fuming

oh wow, he can kick a ball. So cool

>MFW Vince Wilfork is still a better athlete then 90% of your country

Wait, I'm an idiot. I meant 1 in 8.
1 in fucking 8 males in this country is a football player.

Nigga his job was to tackle

You fucking idiots.

Hahaha
You haven't seen NOTHING yet, americunt.
Trust me, no matter how much you try, even if you get three master's degrees in portuguese, you walk into a portuguese tavern and you won't have the first fucking clue what anyone is saying. Our expletives are just that good.

>also pronouncing t's as "ch"

Fuck it'll take me an eternity to figure out what's happening. The only thing i have going for me is that i know Spanish so i can make out quite a bit of Portuguese writing thanks to that high amount of intelligibility between the two, but the accent is an entirely different beast.

Protip: Brazilians are fucking retarded. I would know, I've been there twice. Half my family is BR, and they're some of the few people with their heads in the right place.
The way they talk is completely ridiculous. BR portuguese has nothing to do with REAL portuguese. We actually pronounce Ds as Ds.

It depends on your accent. A few accents from the Northeast and the South pronounce those letters the "right way".

But this is.

El fenomeno will never nutmeg you ;_;

We need to agree on one thing, though: Portuguese -- either variation -- is the best language for swearing.

>sees a big black man
>thinks of said black man raping his wife

Flag checks out

Just how much do the two dialects vary? Is it a difference as minor as US & UK English, or is there significant divergence?

A Portuguese and a Brazilian are very unlikely to understand each other without some adjustment, whilst an American and an Englishman can generally understand each other just fine (save for some truly unintelligible English accents).

Well shit. So I can't just master formal Brazilian Portuguese and hope to be understood everywhere in the Lusophone?

>whilst an American and an Englishman can generally understand each other just fine (save for some truly unintelligible English accents).
Some English accents in the north (of England, Scotland is another nightmare) are borderline indistinguishable from Dutch, but most of them are effortlessly comprehensible.

in the Lusosphere*

Well, with some effort, you'll be able to talk to the Joaquims well enough. But again, there IS a some effort involved. It's not like when a Californian runs into a Londoner and the two chat with barely a thought given to the dialects.