/nba/ general - n-word edition

Game 1 Thursday @ 9 on abc

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SInow/status/870037218609573889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself

Is Lil Pump /nba/ approved?

>An L.A. home owned by LeBron James was the target of a hate crime -- someone spray painted the n-word on the front gate and detectives are now investigating, cops tell TMZ Sports.

>Here's what we know ... multiple LAPD units and a neighborhood patrol vehicle responded to the home early Wednesday morning. We're told the word was scrawled on the outer gate.

>We're told investigators are looking for security footage from neighbors which may show the perpetrator.

>Records show LeBron bought the house back in 2015 but it does not appear he lives there on any regular basis.

>The graffiti has since been covered up.

>We're told LeBron was not at the home at the time of the incident -- he's presumably in the Bay Area gearing up for Game 1 of the NBA Finals, which starts Thursday.

HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAAHA

Niggers

>LA fans try to call Celtic fans the racist ones
>They are the ones spray painting the n word onto homes

>the city of LA

>the city of warriors bandwagoners

lmao

lebron is about to wreck your boipussies

How much did everyone make this season off gambling? Me personally, I made 189k and I don't even watch the games, just use statistical analysis of box scores.

>this is what Lonzo Ball has to look forward to

Well it's either this or getting racial epithets hurled at him during the game in Boston.

>white people in 2017

Stop making threads early pls

Watcha doin rabbi?

>getting Lebron even more mad before the finals

RIP Warriors

>Me personally, I made 189k and I don't even watch the games, just use statistical analysis of box scores.

>most hate crimes in America are committed by people under the age of 24
>most of them are committed by teenagers
Really makes you think

But i thought liberals couldn't be racist, especially not in LA, only boston can be racist, right guys? Guys...right?

The internet is poisoning society.

Probably some bandwagoner Warriors fan from LA

it was me lmao

young black males have a natural proclivity for crime

america has a black problem desu

this
13% of the population 80% of the crimes

laid down 10K on the cavs back when they were at 5-1 odds, let's hope I didn't blow it

What else did they say beyond the N word?

What flavor of top ramen do big ballers eat?

Can you please go back

>What flavor of top ramen do big ballers eat?
Water, you sell the flavor packets to save money for more BBB gear.

Most definitely

I'm not black, you go back to Africa and then you'll see how it really feels to be deprived. Dumb nigger.

>Literally Larrold did it

Big Ballers don't need to save money for BBB gear, small baller.

This. Big Ballers get everything with a credit card and just "forget" to pay it off.

"Big Ballers" don't know how to save and anyone who does know how to save and what to spend their money on or not to spend their money on isn't buying that garbage.

Wait... What do you mean by "pay it off"?

fuck bros should I get 85 dollars worth of monster hunter amiibos or get a BBB hoodie?

Get that BBB on credit so that way we can laugh at you when Lonzo turns out to be a bust

Cringe

Monster Hunter AMIIBO don't even exist troll.

Actually that would make them even more collectible because of the humor of Ball being a bust.

>nintoddlers

No one is going to want that shit.

Mfw Wargods going 16-0

they're japan-only.

Based.

>weebs

I really don't understand this "saving money" meme... like you supposedly have all this money yet you're not going to spend it on nice things or flaunt it around??? That's like going to an all you can eat buffet and not eating anything , lol. you people are so retarded sometimes

I just bought monster Hunter 3 for my Wii U for 7 dollars

Wow cool

>still spamming the same ball meme months later

You people are the most boring and dull people on Sup Forums

>it's an user spergs out about Sup Forums having posters that enjoy japanese media/culture

LMAO

Thank you. It's a very very nice series.

It's just cherry, idk why he still posts here

I just beat the Rito divine beast in BoTW

never underestimate an autist

Jaylen Brown- intelligent individual, hits clutch shots in the playoffs, works on his game in the off season

Brandon Ingram- Bust, sits on his couch like a lazy bum in the off-season smoking weed and shitposting on twitter

what went wrong

Is the eastern conference to smart too beat LeBron?

really i remember Jaylen putting up lots of points in garbage time lmao

didn't he say lebron was just another guy? wew lad that sure backfired

>last name is Smart
>actually be a retard

what did marcus mean by this

>multiple LAPD units and a neighborhood patrol vehicle responded to the home early Wednesday morning

I wonder if they do this for murders or when commie scum attacks women and elderlies on rallies?

100 ON MY WRIST

80 ON MY WRIST

He went to NY

anybody else here rooting for Bronny and suffering right now? i feel physically sick just thinking about the Finals

Memeiors fans have it so easy but yet if they win they'll boast about it like it was some huge accomplishment when Golden State clearly was the favorite to win it all, i hope they all fucking die

still, Cavs in 6

>hate black people
>hmm what sport should I watch
>rugby
>no
>cricket
>No
>Hockey
>No
>Basketball
>Perfect

>cricket
>sport

>hate black people
im pretty sure someone just hates lebron, and because hes black, the worst thing he could say to him was he is a banana eating subhuman nignog

>tfw legod anodafodalan

>tfw not intelligent enough to play basketball

>tfw lemad goes game 6 on the warriors

Cavs In 7 , their 3 main dudes have more confidence than the warriors. Game 7 will be a stomp and cement LeBron as a goat.

>tfw no Delly to take out his knees this time

cavs are done.

disturbing lack of dank oc here

>sitting on his couch like a lazy bum smoking weed and shitposting

That's literally me right now lmao

Who are you and what have you done with Robert?

Molly was looking fine after on first take today

He messed with the crab leg recipe and was taken care of

AY CHECK JOHN WALLS INSTAGRAM STORY

>Steve Kerr's son, Nick Kerr, will join the San Antonio Spurs this offseason as video coordinator

>Spurs hire a guy named NIGGER the same day Lebron's house gets vandalized with the word NIGGER

your mom approved my big pump in her pussy

based larry did this
lmao

your move 7KT

Leave Samwise alone

lebron compared himself to Emmett Till. this nigger has gone too far.

>gets called a nigger
>loses finals

my life is perfect and everyday it gets better

Sauce?

twitter.com/SInow/status/870037218609573889

literally too intelligent to play in the finals

honestly, the guy has like 5 fucking homes.

It's not even like his family is ever in danger either cause I'm sure the guy has bodyguards and shit when he's occupying the home.

>mfw larry started the Lebron backlash

this

yeah, it's probably just staged so more people sympathize with LeBum so the NBA can have less people disappointed with the inevitable Cavs rigging.

>implying the Cavs organization or Lebron's own people didn't vandalize his house to motivate him with hate

***URGENT***

Everyone please log in to the locked discord. We need to cook up some fresh lebron pasta because of this backlash. Come to the cooking channel.

How come everyone on reddit says today's nba is the best it has ever been? And that Lebron has surpassed mj...

Like wtf

Are they fucking all trolling or what?

problem with your posse Lebron?

forgot pic

>steve kerr unironically named his son nigger

what did he mean by this?

he's literally crying in the presser. this just gives Lebron an excuse to lose the finals to rasism

Because theres only two teams left, and that also means theres only two fanbases left, all the cavs bandwagoners are obviously gonna say that.

the lebron backlash has gone too far this time!

S H O O K
H
O
O
K