What will happen to your country in 10 years?

what will happen to your country in 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll just be more of an Islamic state than it is now

we're going to keep on getting bigger and more relevant, but it's going to mean that everything that I like about Australia will die off

Will improve a little, like it did 10 years ago 'till now.

Are you asking what will happen as in a single event that will happen 10 years from now or how it will look if nothing changes of the course of the next ten years?

小倭 province of China

It'll be more Mexico than it is now.

Hopefully balkanization

Northern uprising

Not much, hopefully the railway that connects the only port with the mainland will be finished

One can only wish

In 13 years

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

An uprising that'll just get put down is pointless, especially when Mexico's about replace us demographically anyway. And a different flag doesn't change the fact that you're still just Mexicans.

wtf india's like that?

War between Sunni mosques and the Swiss federation. I hope both lose.

wtf I wanna visit India now

same as now but lower living standards and more terror

terrorist attacks every day but it won't be a big deal at that point

if we actually leave the EU:

slightly lower standard of living and more terrorist attacks

if we stay in the EU:

same as above but we will not be allowed to fly our own flags outside of our houses anymore

Dont even want to know 2bh, just hoping for the best

>same as above but we will not be allowed to fly our own flags outside of our houses anymore
wat

UK will be poorer, bigger class divide, more unstable and with more mistrust of islam

I will be watching with interest from another country

even - nothing changes
odd - China will absorb us
digits - next president will be a competent leader and standard of living will grow a little

it will collapse hopefully

less white
post-crash property market
still one of the best countries in the world to live in

Well that was close

the EU will punish the British people by taking away the right to have national pride, as it does in all developed EU members anyway

Muslims from Canada will enter in massive numbers, as well as Mexicans from the south. Blacks will have already stressed the economy to the limit and the US will collapse under the false promise of gibs. Mexicans/blacks/muslims will blame whitey even though we are a minority in our own country by that point.

We will unify South America