Only slavshits have that serf attitude

what damage?

>post-partition of poland germany
>good
kill urself my man

>croatia
>master of anything but kebab culture

back to cleaning toilets poleshit

Exactly, the parts of prussia that are important aren't even red on your picture.

Except probably Königsberg.

Do they tell you in school if your hometown was founded by Teutons or Prussians or is that glossed over often?

True, our Lotharingian kingdom doesn't exist anymore. I regret it everyday.

Lol okay, defend your master but call others serfs
How long does it take to lick German boots clean?

>wasting quads for this terrible post
Back to /gsg/, Grossgermaniumwolksreich autist

All rightful Polish, French, and Austrian clay. Sad!

True.

We are sort of nearly the same, it is not really licking.

Educate yourself.

not polish, it just doesn't appeal to my eyes
modern borders are GOAT

they were all rebuilt almost completely by us during the last century after being destroyed so I really fail to see how this autism about who "founded" them is relevant. Almost all were historically under Polish control just as long or longer than Germans did.

sup turk, enjoying dutch welfare?

Because your countrymen are as autistic about what the russians took, I just ask for a quid pro quo.

I don't think there's a single historically Polish city that is part of Russia now m8

Why aren't you assimilating, Vanya?

So ex-eastern Poland was ok to be taken by the sovjets?
Ok.

Poles are autistic as fuck about it, but cities like Lwow and Vilnius had always been majority Polish through history until the 20th century. Cities like Gdansk/Danzig, Wroclaw/Breslau, etc. had always had mixed German/Polish populations and have switched control between Germans and Poles (and sometimes Austrians) like a dozen times.

There were more jews than poles in vilnius at the turn of the 20th century

Which makes it clear that it should be part of Israel desu.

I asked you a simple question, you stupid russian dog. Why aren't you assimilating?

I am german as fuck, my projecting friend.

At max I am polish due to prussian heritage.

>prussian
>german
Pick one and only one.

This is one of the tens of ww1 memorials we have in my city that was "prussian" for 170 years.

As you can see you're just Polish with a RP fetish.

Who could be our modern day Bismark and unite the German people once again?

JA BABY
GROSSGERMANIA

Fuck off

>I am german as fuck

(Prussian) Germans got expelled from former eastern Prussia, they moved to different places all over Germany.
My grandfathers family for example moved to Frankonia.

I fear it is too late, or the next Bismarck hasn't entered the stage yet. I don't see anyone capable of accomplishing this atm.
Versailles treaty and the occupation did their job more than well.

>I am german as fuck,
Nah, you're a ruskie.

>Versailles treaty and the occupation
Now this is a bit too much of a stretch. We can still regain our sovereignty as long as there are Germans.

If feel like the allied powers beat the German spirit or German sense of national belonging out of us.
The majority doesn't even care about Germany as a nation, just about muh refugees, why would they care about German culture, heritage, traditions and belonging then?

hello hans

Not really, most "prussians" moved out of my city
and region in the 50ties and 60ties.

t. Nikolaus Ganz

You sound almost too tinfoilhatty to me but I'll give you the benfit of doubt.
We did this shit ourselves with the advent of the 68ers and whatnot. In fact, now that they start to lose influence in modern media, you can see them starting to struggle for their ideology. But they will lose because patriotism is an idea whom time has come.

I don't think the most came that late. And even the 50s and 60s aren't that long after WWII.
However, it anyways was more of a cultural thing than a racial. You often can distinguish a Pole from a German, but in the end, especially in the former eastern territories this doesn't really matter.

Kek, I don't intend to sound like a tinfoilhatter, at least I definitly wouldn't consider myself to be one. To me it just seems like many people don't feel anything when thinking and talking about Germany. Some even consider a EU supernation or some shit like that.
But yes, there also are other more nationalistic currents. I hope that in the end, Germany will return as strong as it was, economically and "mentally". It wouldn't be the first time.