Which one of you did this?

Which one of you did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hatecrimehoaxes.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=yrNKr1yvJok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does someone spending his entire career in cleveland or miami have an LA home

>lebeta cant afford security

cali trash

HEY JAMAL

WHATCHA DOIN?

Probably a spic.

>LA

This. Did he waste it all?

Too many Memeiors fans in LA

>Which one of you did this?
We all know it was either LaVar Ball or it was a Warriors fan

some GSW fan

Everybody wants to live in LA. Except fat neckbeards.

Hey rabbi

based France

>Everybody wants to live in LA.
Except Californians, apparently. They keep moving en masse to once-beautiful Colorado and ruining the place just like they ruined California.

You can tell it was some retard ugly illegal spic. Literally no other ethnicity in LA

>let me tell you about your country

It's they poor people who are moving away, since real estate is so expensive. I wonder why real estate is expensive? hmmmmm

this

This better be bait and I'm retarded.

lol
this guy

It's not like they can afford Denver, either, they're all homeless/welfare potheads who spend their time crying about how California is so much better than Colorado but they won't go back there because deep down they know we aren't broke as a joke and most libbys here don't have the heart to turn them away

Tell me more pls, I genuinely want to know. Are Commiefornians the niggers of the USA, even worse than actual niggers=

You have to go back!

J/k, where are you visiting?

Yes, they're literally trying to fuck over the rest of the country with their politicians too.

fuck off fat loser

>C-california sucks!
croaked al the flyovers and frozen nyfags

>watcha doin there jamal?

Californians aren't comparable to blacks. More like Californians are Additional Mexicans to the rest of the country. They move to new states because theirs is a collapsing shithole and then instead of assimilating complain all the god damn time that the new state isn't exactly like the place they came from, then they vote for the same retarded policies and politicians they did back he until the state is ruined again, rinse and repeat. This is a huge problem in colorado and Texas especially.

Munich and some of this surrounding area in Bavaria

As someone who was actually born in Los Angeles and eventually moved to flyover territory. Fuck California lol.

But you memesters are going to meme. The food is better here, the water is better, the women are better. It's amazing how people buy into the "Cali" hype. Especially people who've never actually lived there and seen the grime and grunge. It's fucking filthy m8

Paint on the house GATES

which is security you dummy

>the women are better here
Now who's memeing?

t. Cuckfornian

nobody is worse than actual niggers. californians can be giant fucking faggots, like to an outrageous level, but typically the further north you get the more sane they are

t. Juan Miguel Rodriquez

San Diego was pretty nice when I visitied it 7-8 years ago, I will give california that much. LA is a shithole though and produces the worst people.

Never been to Norcal so I can't comment on that

>liking chicanalards
BEANER detected

California is the best place to live in the world. Only ugly or poor people hate it there.

Yes beaner housemaids and basic Coachella bitches with daddy's credit card are the pinnacle of female companionship

unironically its the wealthycucks that are ruining it which pay for all the ugly and poor (mexicans) to live in california

>not coming to RLP and leaving your tourist shekels here

welp, what a shame

Enjoy your stay anyway

I like visiting and banging easy, vapid California women, but living anywhere where the average IQ is under 100 is a mistake

hmmm
the most non white states have the lowest IQ
SAD!

>Almost 9 fucking points lower than my state

Jesus what a bunch of retards lmao

Liberalism is literal cancer, god damn it!

yes hi can i have a white bosnian muslim gf
ty

Midwest and Southern girls are best. If you actually are from Califronia and aren't just sheepishly defending somewhere you've never lived then I feel sorry for you. Actually I feel sorry for you either way.

San Diego isn't bad honestly. I like SD. Even though I'm glad I left I still miss places like Pismo and Ojai.

blm

if your IQ is under 120 you're a brainlet regardless.

Watching normies argue over a few meaningless IQ points is like watching chimps fight over a banana

The only people that argue about a couple IQ points aren't normies, they're simpletons on Sup Forums.

me desu

>tfw 140 IQ brainlet

>not having a home in every major city
Found the beta baller

California is the best state in the country, depending on where you live. I'm in the Bay, so it's awfully expensive, but it's great if you can afford it. I've lived across the USA, and I've never liked anywhere else more. Don't get memed by the internet.

When will they learn?
He's gonna drop 50 on they ass tonight

>120
y did u cite such a low number u stupid bitch

hatecrimehoaxes.com/
just another one to add to the pile in a couple of days

>racist white people at it again

I wish I was black sometimes

It's not its young white people but not necessarily "poors". No Lebron's tho

>UK
>England
>Hijab

Any pics?

True story here. I'm cruising through la chinatown. main street just at the end going towards downtown, when suddenly a wild darky runs across the street, baggy pants, white shirt... and there's something quite redlike all over that shirt.

>not calling this out for the false-flag it its.

You really think multi-millionaire LeBron James doesn't have the 101st airborne working as his own private security?

That happened

DEM FUCKING TEETH

Someone from Sup Forums would have if they weren't fat, lazy and 2000 miles away.

im not fat

Yes, I really do not believe that.

>racism doesn't exist
>fucking niggers need to die

What did /spol/ mean by this?

>>racism doesn't exist
Whom are you quoting?

i did spray paint "rigger" outside his house some racist must have changed it

me ama

Are you a GS fan?

NBA will do anything to get ratings

we all know this and those that don't now do

>inb4 the person wrote 'Covfefe'

It was an ESPN staffer so they could try to add a "muh racism" story before the finals. They felt the series was too focused on basketball.

That's because you're a simpleton.

Because he can?

Pippen bought a jet plane (that was out of order).

Another former NBA star whose I forgot the name bought several thousands of shoes.

The fact they need what they buy is of little importance, it's about buying it because you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrNKr1yvJok

Guaranteed false flag by an Antifa type Warriors fan.

The only racist people in southern California are the minorities.

good

what fucking multimillionaire complains about racial discrimination when his race literally dominates the sport he plays

I'd love to see Steve nash a few years ago bitch about white people having it tough and the backlash from it

Why can't celebs and rich folk just shut up about politics and race?

Most likely some random black or hispanic teenager, considering it's in LA. But it'll get blamed on white people and people will say "this is life in Drumpfs amerikkka"

They said the person is on security cam. When does it get released?

I always laugh when you broke cucks go on the internet and try to convince people that nobody wants to live in California. You're actually doing me a favor.

-Sent from my apartment in SF