Who can stop Belgium in 2018? they have a ridiculous team, only France can compete talent wise

who can stop Belgium in 2018? they have a ridiculous team, only France can compete talent wise.

Yeah I know Hazard isnt a midfielder but both him and Carrasco have to be on the team so I had to put one of them out of position

This flag

they'll stop themselves, just like France

who does brazil even have thats good? the only players I know are firmino and costa

Belgium will never win anything because the bulk of their team plays in the Premier League. It's the same reason why England perform so poorly every tournament and why France failed to win the Euros last year.

Decent team but that's all. None of them are top tier, except Hazard maybe, all of them are prone to choke and Mertens and Lukaku are terrible.

The entire squad, except the GK.

then why dont they play in the premier league?

they are still a meme team

>only France can compete talent wise
you're forgetting Germany, Spain and Brazil

>De Bruyne wide and Hazard central

oh no baby what is you doin

Kek

>KdB and Carrasco as wingbacks
>that flag

Wales will surely stop your team..
My bad, Robson Kanu will

3-2-3-2

Like the last 2 tournaments we wil play shit in the groups but go through anyway , then we will play great in 1/8 so everyone gets hyped to choke in the quarters

ok dummies how else would you arrange this team so all their best players fit

good players can sit on the bench if it means playing a retarded formation. Gerrard and Lampard were prob the 2 best of their generation but they shouldn't have played together in the midfield

clearly england

just shoehorning 11 good players into your team doesnt work. that formation is awful.

meme teams like this never succeed

the lack of communication between the french speaking players and dutch speaking players

>no Fellaini

Hazard and Courtois are the only French surnames in OP's XI.

what do you guys use to put together teams like that?

Why does lelgium gets hyped every now and them?

Fellaini is a 2m tall Daniel carvalho

>That flag
>That opinion
>That formation

>he doesn't rate Just a shit player

--------------Lukaku-------------------------------
---Hazard-DeBruyne-Mirallas-----------------
------Nainggolan-Tielemans---------------------
Lukaku-Alderweireld-Kompany-Meunier
---------------Courtois

>arranging a team to cram all the most talented players in
>kdb as a wing back "fits"

its not fifa

>he still thinks that 'talent' wins world cups

>those players
>that formation

this isnt FIFA user

lel

>costa

fifa

Id play with Mertens at top instead of Lukaku.

>STILL falling for the belgium meme

they got exposed hard by the worst Italian side of all time last euro. Premier League babbies can't into tactical awareness.

What about that young guys from Anderlecht. He is way better han Lucucku

who can stop Belgium in 2016? they have a ridiculous team, only France can compete talent wise.

Yeah I know Hazard isnt a midfielder but both him and Carrasco have to be on the team so I had to put one of them out of position

>Mertens is terrible
what?

>the only players I know are firmino and costa
back to NFL generals please

Will not ever win anything. Most of these players play PL, PL teams always get raped in Europe. PL mentality is great, but only in the PL.

Secondly, Martinez is just a small upgrade from useless Wilmots. At least we're playing 352 now.

F this goy someone kill this roach

Thielemans is a hype, he has played a few good seasons at our 1st division and is alreay seen as a great talent. However could be a lot better then lukaku. Do not fall for this.

Mertens is alright, Lukaku is shit. Making them both play together up front is a terrible idea.

these 2 guys ;)

if you would have followed Belgium you'd know that Meunier plays in KDB's position and de Bruyne centrally
Americans should really just stop talking about football, it's fucking embarrassing

Kompany - Allderweireld - Vertonghen
Meunier - Witsel - de Bruyne - Carrasco
Mertens/Nainggolan - Hazard
Lukaku

>Workrate mong

apparently greece can.