What kind of immigrants from the developing world would you gladly accept into your country?

What kind of immigrants from the developing world would you gladly accept into your country?

Your mom

Chinese

>developing world

Okay.

Americans

korean

Any that work hard and contribute to the economy. In other words, not unskilled criminals or refugees. Though I probably don't need to say 'refugees' when I've already said 'unskilled criminals'.

Egyptians.

we probably should worry about kicking out the couple millions we have first before anything else.

/thread
seriously, is australian immigration policy really that harsh? seems like there are a lot of asian immigrants

I do want fuck all races in the world. Refugees welcome!

through precision comrade NEETgineering?

Everyone except regățeni
They are the scum of Earth

Ukies and Vietnamese. They integrate just fine. Americans are fine too.

>seems like there are a lot of asian immigrants
Half of them are viet refugees from decades ago and the other half are the descendants of rich Chinese fucks.
But with that said, even Viet's were disliked here for the first few decades. I heard they made Cabramatta (where they all congregated) into a ghetto.
If you want to know where all our "Little China's" are, it's Lebs/Viet's in Western Sydney, Italians/wogs in South Sydney, abos in redfern and chinks in the city.

Our immigration policy against illegal immigrants and refugees is quite harsh, at least compared to the rest of the West. But our immigration policy against legal immigrants is quite liberal, hence why we have so many Chinks.

oh, thanks
would you say university in australia is expensive?
today i learned i guess
no to offend but any idea why the rich ones would choose australia? the US seems a better place to do business and live in general if you're rich

Pretty much anyone so long as they aren't flooding in

Gay Brazilian and Levantine males

The rest can fuck off.

t. Xing Xang Xong

>would you say university in australia is expensive?
Not really sure how it compares on a global scale, but it's far, far cheaper than university in America. But it's not free like in Europe (or only parts of Europe? I'm not sure). I think it's quite expensive for foreign students, though.

Anything that is white and has blonde hair.
You've got no fucking idea how thirsty i am for some blonde pussy

none

>australia
>says they'd accept chinks
How do i know you're chink mr xiao xiao?

>Gay Brazilian

stop being a faggot
and start having children

This. Only gays from arab world and Brazil. They don't reproduce and you can fuck them.

meant to

Immigration from east Asia and India has so far been good for every western country.

It's only with Africans and Muslims that there is trouble.

Jewish ones

>but any idea why the rich ones would choose australia?
Good weather year round, friendly culture, great living standards
>the US seems a better place to do business and live in general if you're rich
Well I guess in a more malevolent way it'd be great to move here if you're a super rich crook considering how dead and isolated most of this country is.
For me it's 25,000$+ for a single semester (IT). Foreign students have to pay it front up so there's a reason why you mostly see rich Chinese students filling up the halls for internationals.

Aren't there plenty of blondes in pooland

T.Paki or Chang.

All of them are scum in the second generation.

Literally only 6 percent of women have natural blonde hair.

>blonde white
>post jewish girl
Kek, Poland so fucked

No they aren't. They have lower crime rates than natives in most western countries and they are economically mobile and academically successful. If the first generation runs a newsagent's or a fast food restaurant the second generation will often be a doctor or engineer

>paki
Not talking about pakis but Indian and East Asian diaspora

I'm more or less fine with our current immigration policy.

So far as specific countries go, I've never had any problem with Indian immigrants. Since there's so much competition to get working visas in the United States, we usually get hard workers with valuable skills. They do a good job staying out of trouble and helping their children assimilate into their new society while still maintaining their own culture and traditions.

all the qt grils

>Though I probably don't need to say 'refugees' when I've already said 'unskilled criminals'.
*tips*

In America, East Asians and Indians are to Whites as Whites are to Blacks in literally every statistic (crime, teen pregnancy, education, penis size, income)

t.chon

Which country want to take koreans from Japan?
If you are koreaboos, would you kindly take them please. we do not need them.

You can rape them torture them as you like. Thank you

qt girls who want to fuck me and reproduce with me

This.
Also muslims can stay out.

>$25,000 for a semester
what the fuck? That's nearly my entire 3 year degree

Fuck off. 99% are liberal.

3>2>1>4

Poles.

Slavs

Indonesians and Vietnamese

Americans are cool.

Kebab problems getting that bad huh?

>Poles despite being around 1mil of the population commit a little over double the crimes of Indians (pop. around 2.3mil)

Finns

Swedes

>commit a little double the crimes of Indians
Sorry, I meant to say
>have more than double the number incarcerated in comparison to Indians

Well, that, but also Slav girls are hot.

>Good weather year round, friendly culture, great living standards
that explains i guess

How about Polynesians? They Big Bois, will help us with rugby.