I FUCKING HATE JEWS!!!!

I FUCKING HATE JEWS!!!!

jajaja cochino mierda

el christiANO

Based on the Jews I've personally met, I have no idea how people can think they're a part of some international conspiracy.

Please go to Sup Forums, edgelord.

fuck off back to

Jews are a meme.

I see a Finnish jew politician in my neighborhood pretty often (lives here) and he seems normal.

t. Isaak Rosenstein

t. Pablo Eichmann

nice try, i'm not even white

It's not all Jews OP

Just ones like Barbara specter and shit.

Adolf, please. Why focus on the jews instead of enjoying sunshine in Argentina?

Zyskowicz is based

do you have German ancestors?

>Jews
>white

rude desu

he looks like borat

I don't hate all Jews because I have only met three of my age. All three where awful people however.

This t b h

Sascha Baron Cohen is a jew too

when people say jews are behind something they don't mean literally every jew in the world

Jews often are white.

Why?

What did I do to deserve this?

She's a meme, not prominent at all

Your people killed Christ or something))

But then which Jews though? Even if you think it's only some Jews running the world, most people who make this argument think all Jews should be shot or deported.

Oh Yisrael.

Send me sheckels so I can visit your beautiful country.

I'll be like look at that akhmed I bet hes a terrist

>But then which Jews though?

All of them, maybe except for those who expose the conspiracy and some of those you name as exception.

you should get a nose job

scorching heat, water shortages and desertification will come to Israel if you reply to this post

>Jews aren't Christian so they can't own land or live in church parishes
>Some Jews become merchants and moneylenders, do this for about 1000 years
>Development of new technologies and long trade networks makes merchants and moneylenders more important
>French revolution, liberalism sweeps through Europe, many Jews become prominent in business but are still disliked by many Christians
>Russian Empire, where most Jews live, gets suspicious and starts murdering them so they go to America
>Russian Jews don't wanna get murdered anymore so they join emancipatory political movements in Russia and Germany
>WW1 happens, Jews are an easy target especially because a communist uprising mostly led by Jews happened amid the surrender
>Some Jews become prominent officials in USA, Russia, Britain, and France
>Hitler explains that an international Jewish conspiracy is holding back Germany and murders every Jews he can get his hands on, using newfangled racial theories instead of the old Christian argument
>WW2 ends, Israel is founded and becomes a useful US ally against Soviet-aligned Arab states
>Sup Forums types look at all this and determine the whole world is controlled by Jewish people

Good, i still haven't forgiven them for the murder of Folke B.

What happened then?

Are you jewish?
They give you money to visit Israel and fuck jewish qts if you are jewish and young. It's called birthright i think
Man, i wish i was jewish

>tfw zero of the classically Jewish features

God is good.

but hadn't they done that there would be no christianity

I am not him but last week I read the Gospel of John and at the end I was left thinking Jews are sons of the Devil.

I still wouldnt do anything to harm them. Punishing them is Gods prerogative.

Me too mein fuhrer

Jews are not white retard

the problem with jews is that they went too far with the zionist ideology and now they're paying the price, I hope israel gets nanking'd someday

You need to stop blaming Jewish people for your problems, truly own your community and work towards its betterment

t. Allahabad Al-Yahudi

of course you'd say that, you killed all of your jews before they could stir shit up

No they aren't. Everyone in this pic is 100% Ashkenazi, they are objectively non-white.

The expulsion of Sudanese Jews will forever remain a source of shame for this country

There are white jews too. Just because those aren't white doesn't mean all jews aren't white.

Exactly. Jews are white.

GTFO with your (((facts))) and (((reason)))