Redpill me on the sport of cricket. Why do only pajeets and Australians play it?

Redpill me on the sport of cricket. Why do only pajeets and Australians play it?

le bunnings snags and vb my BSA moyt XD

It's a good sport

>""""""sport"""""" of cricket

>What is colonialism

Cricket would've been Americas fav sport if the south hadn't lost.

I know literally everything about cricket, feel free to ask me anything :)

Are you smart enough to understand test cricket?

dying "sport" in all honesty

why do crickets make that weird noise?

only when they don't get paid enough

>feel free to ask me anything :)

why does bane wear the mask???

Will Smith hit a 100 today?

Will Smith is an American actor, producer, rapper, and songwriter m8

Lethal bouncers from Sean Abbott

Explain? I'm genuinely curious.

we're the only countries where it's sunny for long enough periods

Cricket is basically a dumb and boring version of baseball. The amount of subtlety and tactical and athletic ability on display in baseball makes cricket looks like the shitty joke that it is.

Cricket will NEVER be able to match the tradition and history and folklore of baseball either.

And don't even get me started on attendance and revenue. Baseball attracts 75 million people annually just in the MLB. Further 25 million people attend Japanese baseball and add other millions in caribbean and other nations. On the other hand, if you add up all the cricket attendances worldwide, they would struggle to cross even 10 million ROFLOL.

And oh, MLB is a $9.5 BILLION annual industry! Cricket is not even 1/10th of that LMAO.

All in all, cricket can fuck right off.

Nice proxy

What a gay cunt this guy is

Cricket was more popular in the US than baseball at the time of the civil war, baseball being a northern invention usurped cricket around the country in the late 19th century. If the south won, cricket would have remained the most popular sport. First ever international cricket match was played in the US between Americans and Canadians.

great post

t. pic related

What an amateur shitpos. Here let me show you how it's done.

Americans will never understand the depth of knowledge that goes into cricket. For example, in cricket a seasoned veteran can look at the colour of the pitch and get a good idea about how the game will play out, which bowlers will perform best, which batsmen will struggle and on which time of day wickets will fall.
I havent even gotten started on tactics. In baseball the tactics consist of, "let's hit the ball hard lmao." The Pitchers tactic is "Ayyyy let's through the ball fast". Just put three fielders on the designated fielder positions, have so comically dressed dude to act as wicket keeper and fuck it senpai just scatterthe rest in the designated 90 degree hitting wedge to which the batsman is limited. Field placments do not mater at all because the batsmen is forced, by the rules of the game, to hit it at the fielders.

Want to use the pace of the ball to angle a finely placed glance? lol fuck off you have to whack it in the designated hitting wedge faggot. Want to play a defensive stroke to keep out a good ball? Too bad dickhead you can't choose to do that just whallop it you goof! There is absolutely no vairiety in the game, no situational decision making required of the batsmen and no aspect of sustained mental fortitude.

All the nuances of the gentleman's game will never be understood by "lowest common demoninator" baseball fags who are more interested in how many toppings they can fit on their hotdogs, or how many roids they can put in their mexicans, than anything to do with their game. Baseball has about as much subtlety as american music, that is to say none at all

^^What he said.

I play cricket and I'm neither of those

Tell all that bullshit that took you 24 hours to dream up to Ichiro Suzuki bitch