Ok guys hear me out

Am I the only one who finds the "nigger" painting strange? Let's think about it:
>finals have no hype at all compared to previous years
>playoffs have been an immense disappointment
>people is tuning out because they believe the league has no parity at all
>GW will probably beat Cavs easily (the addition of Durant will be too much even for them)
WHAT IF this is a false flag incident crafted by Silver with LeBron's agreement? It shift the focus back to the league and make people talk. Also it creates a sympathetic narrative to LeBron who will probably get BTFO and lose his 5th finals. People will think he was distressed and both him and the NBA benefits from the publicity. Silver is known for stunts to combat perceived bigotry (setting up Sterling, Charlotte bathrooms) as a means to signal virtue the league itself. Why now, before a finals that incites lack of enthusiam?

I'm no conspiratard but this smells fishy

>finals have no hype
Maybe you're not hype but everyone else is

>Finals have no hype
Still upset with getting swept, Pau?

>>finals have no hype at all compared to previous years

>take phrase out of context
Typical Anglo education.
>compared to previous years

It's obviously a false flag. The NBA is already rigged so I wouldn't put it by Silver to pull these tactics on the goyim.

>finals have no hype
>playoffs have been an immense disappointment
>Believing parity isn't for losers
>Believing in the Durant hype while ignoring Cleveland's additions and GSW's losses

Jesus Spain, are you even trying?

>>>/infowars/

LeBron had someone spray paint it on his house. NBA not involved but it'll drum up sympathy from the refs and other officials.

Name ONE (1) good series this year

This
I'm actually surprised it took that long for the tinfoilers to make threads

Boston vs Washington was pretty good. But really, who cares? What about when the showtime Lakers went to 9 finals in 12 years? What about Boston?

Seriously, all this talk about parity is bullshit. Don't blame the league because your team sucks. Don't blame the league that your owners won't spend the big dollars for free agents. Don't blame the league because your GM can't draft. Don't blame the league because your coach can't get his players to buy into a system.

Rockets vs Spurs was fun as shit to watch until game 6.

he shills for Hillary Clinton so of course it is a false flag.

>. NBA not involved but it'll drum up sympathy from the refs and other officials.

Pretty much this.

If you think the officiating was bad last year, wait until tonight. It's going to be entirely for Cleveland and even worse by Game 3.

People still watch basketball?

goddammit polfags leave!!!!!!

>what if
What if it is? What the fuck are you doing to do about it? You can't prove shit. You can't do shit. Watch the fuckin game.

everyone knew this was going to be the finals at the beginning of the season, its just sad tobh

Stopped reading at finals have no hype. Maybe not in Spain but it's all that's on the news here

Yeah, it does look fishy. Niggers and jews will always resort to all kinds of pathetic measures to make it all about themselves.

A few things you need to realize.

Number one: obviously the NBA is rigged. Most of us know this, but it's important to restate this fact. It is scripted.

Number two: with the vandalism on LeBron James' house, it should be 100% clear to everyone here that the Cavs are going to win the Finals. Adam Silver saw what happened when the Trumpesque Patriots defeated the Hillaryesque Falcons; there was a huge negative public outcry that alienated the NFL's left-leaning fanbase. While the NFL as a whole is more conservative than liberal, it is no secret that the NBA panders to a Democrat demographic. In short, Silver doesn't want a repeat of Superbowl 51 to happen, and will ensure that the more progressive team wins. LeBron's statements on the matter solidified this prediction.

As such, you should bet accordingly. I've got $3000 on the Cavs winning game 7. The NBA will ensure that this goes to all seven games in order to maximize profits. But yes, the Cavs will win. There is zero doubt in my mind.

If you saw his speech it was clearly rehearsed. Comparing graffiti to a black man murdered almost 60 years ago seems like an exaggeration but hey I'm not black. The problem is everything Lebron does has a whiff of insincerity because he's too conscience of his image and marketing.

But both the Cavs and the Warriors are Hillary as fuck.

>Adam Silver saw what happened when the Trumpesque Patriots defeated the Hillaryesque Falcons; there was a huge negative public outcry that alienated the NFL's left-leaning fanbase.
Was this actually a thing or did everyone take myopic tweets during the Super Bowl and extrapolate?

how stupid are you?

What?

Sup Forumstards think everyone is concerned with their culture war, which is beginning to look less like the Great War and more like the Emu War.

everything, like each individual point in this post, is fucking awful and wrong

Less racist than Boston.

So you admit to not paying attention to the NBA?

>phoneposting
kys

That's what I thought, especially considering that that controversy blew over like a week later.

Hey fuck you dude

>ywn look into another person's eyes and feel anything other than terror
Golden State in five

who is this thot

>I'm no conspiratard
yes, yes you are

>someone
>implying LeBron didn't do it

chick from my highschool

Silver would never do such a thing

can somebody edit this with lebron

self attack is too obvious

then again not my country not my problem

Some of u guys r dumb. There's nothing to this. The finals are as hyped as they have ever been. Wtf BAKA.

>>finals have no hype at all compared to previous years
stopped reading here
checked flag
please never post about basketball again

how is bumfuck Ohio more progressive that San Fran fucking cisco?
are you an idiot?

E!SPN hype isn't real hype faggots.

No one with any sense is expecting anything in this Finals but a one sided blowout. Only hope is another upset by the Cavs which is unlikely.

The ratings with die faster than a orphaned African in southern Sudan by game 3 and the Final ratings will be nothing like the Finals of the last 2 years.

>horrible playoffs where everyone tuned out
>3 months between the Conference and League Finals
>matchup everyone saw coming since July
>hype

only if you're under the age of 12

>Oscars woops WE WUZ OSKAR winners really wunz!
>9/11, Arab Spring, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan all leading up to Iran
>All those tweets about gangs of skinhead ripping the hijabs off of muslim women, beating faggots half to death, spraypainting swastikas, calling people niggers and telling people to go back to mexico
>90% black NBA league, and said fans of this league spray paint nigger on rival team to help motivate their chosen team of niggers 6 hours away in da bay

Hey there rabbi, whatcha doin?
also this shit is gonna be so rigged. once a team goes down in the series watch all the refball come out to keep the Cavs afloat so it goes to 7 games. this is gonna be blatantly jewish.
at least spain bro knows what the problem is.

hype?
at what level?No one talks about gay ass basketball except nigs in this country and if it isnt lakers,celtics, or bulls no one will continue to not give a fuck

He was talking about the demographic of basketball fans, not of the respective home cities.

Pretty clear you are the idiot here.

If your a fan of actual basketball being played this will be an epic finals. sometimes being mr. edgy, I dont like this, etc is wrong.

What level? Idk the level of Lebron James as i being one of the greatest to play this game. Its an epic finals, your just a Sup Forumstard raiding the board anyways.

Answer this RIGHT NOW Sup Forums

Would you rather be born...

1. A rich black dude

or

2. A poor white dude

Well yeah a great series would be good, I expect GSW to dominate though. Either way I think the hype could be bigger if the playoffs were better at this point.

That fucking picture

How tall and handsome would I be for each choice?

the finals that people are hyped about?

Durant and the entire Bay Area will nuke itself if the Warriors don't win this.

Post yfw when Lebron drops 40/10/10 for the series and the cavs sweep the dubs.

Idk I expect the cavs to do better than some are expecting. Lebrons jump shot is the best it's been and love is playing ten times better.

>NFL's left-leaning fanbase

who? Seattle?

Why is Cleveland the greatest sports city ever?

My first thought was that it was a set up. Whether he knew about it or not I'm not sure.

Are there any pictures of the vandalism or some security footage so we can help find whoever did this?

No, the entire black demographic. But they are not so much lefty as much as they are useful democrat votes because of their gibs and fuck whitey mentality.