There are ""people"" browsing Sup Forums right now who think Real Madrid will lose a Champions League final

There are ""people"" browsing Sup Forums right now who think Real Madrid will lose a Champions League final

Range ban of Romanian posters when?

lol fucking idiots
they refs wont even call the most blatant offside goals against us

>here are ""people"" browsing Sup Forums right now who think
Haha, fucking chumps.

>buffon is a classy guy and really deserves a cl under his belt

>a range ban would stop us

This is the very first year CF Real Madrid customers are completely fucking shitting themselves. They have realized, but they pretend like they haven't. They do realize winning the Liga over FCB doesn't make them better. they realize they're barely better than AS Monaco, but they cannot let their fear be known to the press, so they shittalk. They're hoping Juventus takes the bait so it lets them win the same way they lucked out the latest 4 finals out of 5 (Valencia was legit bloodbath).

You're too scared to hide, and it's too far to run, you wish you didn't make it to the final, but you have, now you can only play your mindgames because you know you have literally the same shitty team you had in 2015, and that meager worn up Juventus tore you up, so for all your "defensive" tactics there is absolutely nothing you can do, nothing you can say, you can only pretend you're better based on some stats, but all you have is fear.

Buckle up, RMA, and enjoy the ride, just make sure you have a pressure relief cushion for after the match, because you won't be able to sit for a week after they're done with you. On the plus side, your asshole will be so spread open you won't need an enema ever again.

Real Madrid won their only CL titles in recent years by beating Atletico, a team that inexplicably chokes against Real Madrid. Juventus will roll them over.

Start looking for another team, because the juventus will be erased in the final

>implying that's not what we want so that Juve doesn't become a fake team for customers from all over the world, making the true Juventino spirit die

Don't worry, real will help juventus winning the CL. Then Juve doesn't become a fake team for customers, don't worry italibro you don't need to say thanks to real madrid just TSUUUUUUUU

ban all spaniards from Sup Forums, now!

>gypsy
>halalfag
all in order, proceed

Real will ban juventus in the CL final Giuseppe

I have a strange reason to why I want Real Madrid to win the final.
>Bosnia-Greece qualifier in 9 June.
>Match marks who takes 2nd spot at least.
>Le Pjanic has a CL final 6 days before.
>Mr Pjanic is hyped af about having big chances about winning the damn thing.
>Juve gets devastated from Real Madrid.
>Pjanic tilt.
>Pjanic barely trains with his NT and barely cares. Still thinks about the CL trophy that he COULD have won.
>Noone else in the Bosnian team worth a damn apart from Dzeko and Pjanic.
>We get a result we want.

PLS if you don't win Juve, at least make Casemiro Tackle that Bosnio so hard he gets crippled for a while.Thnx.

Casemiro has license to kill, he can kill that bosnio of jewventus and maybe he'll get a yellow card. And then real will win too, it will be a great day

GUYS

Real already lost European cup finals though

Even Benfica defeated Real in a final

(((Karol Palotai)))

This, although I want him dead because he is a mudslime.

>This is the very first year CF Real Madrid customers are completely fucking shitting themselves.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuckin italy I fucking love you
There is literally no way Juventus can beat Real. You can't win a final by parking the bus lad didn't Atlético teach you anything

If they don't play Bale they'll lose

it's the contrary.
Juve wins, they celebrate, get drunk and eat a lot, Pjanic is out of shape for the NT game.
They lose, Pjanic is sad, then mad, then wants revenge and gives his all in the NT game.
What you want is a satisfied sleep deprived half drunk pjanic.

If they start Bayol they'll lose. He'll be off from injury by halftime and basically waste a sub, but I think he could be a good impact sub for a tired player.

You mean """""""""""win""""""""""""?

Isco isn't a big game player and will flop as usual

(You)

I'd take Isco's current form over anything Bale has done all season.

>Juventus are 2-6 in CL Finals
>Madrid are 11-3

We all know Juve and Buffon will choke. I imagine something similar to the 2012 Euro Final between Spain and Italy.

>We all know
bullshit phrase

Juve wins

juve will demolish madrid 4-0, 4-1 if there's heavy refball in madrid favor.
you people are really delusional, it's like a repeat of the days before juve barca and juve monaco.

>The club win the most wins vs the club with the most runner-ups

Jej

Did you say 4-0?

Sorry to break it to you third worlders but anyone who plays soccer isn't a person

shut up romania, I'm allowed to have happy thoughts

sorry you're right, 5-0 for juventus with a cheeky Kean goal in injury time

:^)

>hey look Real got 11 trophies
>"the really old ones shouldn't count"
>hey look Real never lost a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE final
>"no they lost these finals 30 and 50 years ago"
gas yourselves you fucking retards.