Which language sounds better when spoken?

Which language sounds better when spoken?
Which language sounds better when singing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9rRWTTFBxM
youtube.com/watch?v=YMwSFjwQp_M
youtube.com/watch?v=ITsKmGfiStY
youtube.com/watch?v=J71FLwVNps8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

both sound like ear rape for me but DESPACITO

They sound pretty similiar desu.

valencian is the only worth iberian language

>DESPACITO

But user, Valencian it's not a language, it's just a dialect of Catalan.

But user, spanish is not a language, it's just a dialect of Latin

Castillian is objectively the best sounding iberic language. Even the accents that are considered ugly such as Andalusian aren't that bad.

But user, Latin is not a language, it's just a dialect of Greek

>le valencian is not a dialect of catalan meme
Well well,catalan is a dialect of Occitan if you think about it.

>Which language sounds better when spoken?
Euro Portuguese > Galician > Brazilian Portuguese > Catalan > Spanish > Favela Macaco Portuguese

>Which language sounds better when singing?
Euro Portuguese = Brazilian Portuguese = Galician > Catalan > Spanish > Favela Macaco Portuguese

Some dialects may influence a bit, but this is the basis. Castilian needs a phoneme update.

>Valencian delusion

Catalan, Valencian and Majorcan are the same thing.

They both sound the same to me to be honest

Fuera fasha de mierda!!

No offense but Portuguese sounds like the melodic manifestation of an anal prolapse

for you guys who only earth HEU br

here's normal Portuguese from Portugal

youtube.com/watch?v=8jsoHonwQT8

>fasha

Horribly memed, 2/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9rRWTTFBxM

Heh. You may argue which you like best, but they sound nothing alike.

valencian is a language from the catalan language group

we have the same language but different phonology, verb conjugation, and lexicon

youtube.com/watch?v=YMwSFjwQp_M

Reminder that a Dutch opinion on nice-sounding languages means a point for the other team.

I really don't like it. It really and honestly sounds like hysterical dollarstore-bought Portuguese.

You guys need more distinct vowels.

Cubero Bros are based as fuck

You're right, they don't sound alike lol
I like Portuguese better then

>brazilian portuguese >Galician >Euro portuguese >catalan >spanish
Basically this.

I don't deny it, but I really can't take your language seriously. It sounds silly to me.

They read about the same, though.

It's the same for us. Also your grammar looks very childish to me, dunno why, you have an odd why to compose sentences.

I'm talking about the times I lurked /luso/. Dunno if it's a Sup Forums thing. Because honestly the only time I read portuguese is when I'm taking a shit,

Yeah, the way you guys say "it likes to me" (me gusta) instead of "I like it"(eu gosto) feels very silly and honestly pretty cute.

Also, invest on some contractions "de la" -> "dla" for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITsKmGfiStY

user pls, greek is a dialect of indoerupean

Eu gusto would be yo gusto and in that case it sounds archaic.

For me portuguese is one of the worst sounding languages, it's just a retarded version of spanish in which they don't open their mouth when talking and sounds like they are being forced to talk. But, hey, that's just my opinião

Indo european is a dislect of proto indo european

>Gal Costa
>not based João Gilberto

Interesting. I always wondered which was the older form, and it seems like we kept it.

Portuguese is Spanish spoken BY deaf people, Spanish is Portuguese spoken TO deaf people.

Singing portuguese is god tier, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=J71FLwVNps8

>the way you guys say "it likes to me" (me gusta) instead of "I like it"(eu gosto) feels very silly and honestly pretty cute.
I'm pretty sure that's the way it was in Latin, considering that we say "mi piace" in italian.

no son, actually spanish sounds fucking retarded, i mean, there is this kind of accent in south america that i dont which country it comes from, that just sounds like a person with speaking trouble issues.

It's 2 for 2, with Portuguese and French agreeing, and Spanish and Italian agreeing.

We're going to need Romania to break the tie.

It's like that in Greek too (μου αρέσει) so I prefer Spanish in that regard.

French completely changed the verb, so not really.

Oh, you guys only changed the "like" verb? Do you still use regular construction for the "love" verb?

I assumed the construction would be internally consistent for like and love in all languages.

>"mi piace"

Me place can be said in spanish but sounds snobbish as fuck

>there is this kind of accent in south america that i dont which country it comes from, that just sounds like a person with speaking trouble issues.
Tbh for me that could be any south american accent, except maybe for the colombian one, i like it

check em

Yup, "io ti amo". "Piacere" and "gustar" are more akin to "please". "This pleases me". But can also be used as an active verb "I please you".

>sounds snobbish as fuck
Good, good.

The more you know: various spanish idiomatic constructions such as "A mì me...", the usage of the indicative for opinions, or the usage of the subjuntivo for desires (Quisiera instead of querria) are regarded in italian as retarded mistakes that kids usually make.

Same here. Almost every major difference Spaniards make from Portuguese is how a kid would speak here, including the opened vowels and rounding each syllable.

I think that's the reason it sounds so silly to us.

It's also so hysterical. Italian also has some of these, but the cadence helps it be charming instead of just hysterical. Spaniards sound like they need to chill the fuck out, ironically.

We inherited the vowels from basques and they were basically cavemen. Iberian dialects also lacked vowels and didn't difference between V and B.

>using Tenere instead of Habere even with tenses
you guys have no right to speak.

Catalan, not sure how Valencian sounds tho

Yeah. I've read that we (incl. Galician) either kept the accent from the Celts, or got it from the Suebis, but I can't trust the WE WUZ here. We also took some French influence recently.

We can use both, actually. Although "haver" gives a slightly more formal and further into the past feel.

spanish is objectivly cooler