espncricinfo.com/ci/content/story/1100007.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>bumping a thread on Sup Forums in less than 2 minutes

bump

remember how GOAT brian lara cricket 2005
remember how SHIT brain lara cricket 2007 was

>The absolute state of your life

I always thought that Glenn McGrath was the best bowler I've ever seen.

His consistency was magical.

>this """"""""""thread""""""""""

dead poomunity

based mcGOATum

bump

shit gimmick, /cric/ cant never be dead all the while the most electrifying man (i.e myself) in forum enternatinment is present

glenn mcgrath was a chucker and the 15 degree rule was made to accomodate him, tho im not sure how the hell this passed 15 degrees

having a deep think lads

execute all indians

reminder if you're sensitive people can and will just break you for fun, just don't be senstive, it's not worth it, if youre sensitive youre screwed

hadlee obvs

SNES Super International Cricket desu.

no mate those brain lara 05 classic matches were something else, poured so many hours into that fucking game just playing out retarded random test matches and stuff, and then 07 was just a complete pile of shit

absolutely mint game

I think I remember that as a kid.

Remember I spent a stupid amount of time renaming them to their proper names since they were unlicensed and used off-spelling similar names.

I also remember playing on the hardest setting I think and loving to twitch-time vs those ridiculously fast sling bowlers on that setting.

Then I remember getting 07 or whatever the new one was and thinking what the fuck is this. Ruined desu.

yeah innit the names were kinda jokes tho, still cant believe how bad 07 was, literally spent no more 2 hours on it cause it was just dreadful

Weather forecast is terrible for the foreseeable future lads

reminder asif is statistically proven as the greatest bowler of all time

espncricinfo.com/ci/content/story/1032865.html

youtube.com/watch?v=_g19fCJotPc

youtube.com/watch?v=n3htOCjafTc

youtube.com/watch?v=pSx5BLaK10o

just got a chub

>that guy who prefers test cricket over T20

A guy with taste.

Rare in America I'm sure.

going for a poo

agreed, T20 is OK but I can't deal with all that hitting and running. Sometimes a whole game can pass without a single leave being attempted! Can you imagine?
I hardly ever get to sit and watch for eight minutes while a batsman takes his guard and resets six times, followed by a leave, in T20. If T20 wants to compete they need far more of it.
Also, there's far too much game time in T20. They score too many runs and go far too long without slowing the game down with leaves, forward defences and 4 sightscreen adjustments. What T20 need to do is make leaves and blocks worth more, so more time is defending and watching one guy play all day. Did you guys see the latest Durham vs Worcestershire game? 1.3 runs per over to 1.2! Worcs had no answer to Durham's tactics of leaving every ball that's not on the stumps out then asking the umpire to end play early for bad light.
Its this level of tactical sophistication that is missing in T20, where as you rightly point out, its just a bunch of athletic guys trying to score runs against each other. Yawn

My poo isn't tar colour anymore since I switched from being a wine alcoholic to a strong cider alcoholic. Beat internal bleeding haha

i regret many things

>what are you doing
>sex with my lover

Based banglas

what the fuck is with that yolk

Bread looks pretty shit too.

And the knife/fork planted on the table prior to use triggers me.

Pretty sure after taking that pic he dished up the other 6 in his frying pan seeing his other pics.

what are you supposed to do with a knife and fork before using them?? place them on your lap?

Lean them on the plate which is probably cleaner than the surface.

what the fuck

Hey faggots, unironically I really want to get into cricket and learn about the sport. Not only learn the rules, but all the nuances and the little things.

how do i get started? how do I know how many leagues are there/which should i watch? what form or variation of cricket should I learn first?

The Champion's Trophy is on now, which is for ODIs and probably the weakest format of the game
You just missed the IPL, which is a good way to get into the game. The Ashes starts up in November, which is the GOAT introduction to test cricket

watch this lad
*takes a shit*

played the shit out of that as a kid

always played as Namibia took kek

who /hightest/ here

>marrying for love

sort yourself out lyon

thanks m8. when are the matches on? got any streams site?

and to my understanding, test cricket is the "highest" form of cricket there is, but is watching the Ashes a good way of starting following cricket for someone who is just getting the hang of the sport?

T20s are the best way to learn the basics of the game. You'd be looking at the Australian Big Bash over December and January, the Indian Premier League in April and May the Caribbean Premier League in June and July (don't watch this so I can't vouch for the quality) and England's Natwest Blast between July and September

as far as streams go, crichd.be and watchcric.org generally work for me

>Greame you idiot

nice dead """poomunity""" you've got here. kek

espncricinfo.com/ci/content/story/1100007.html
wake up sheeple

Man wow cricket is exciting as fuck.

a BSA is posting in our thread lads

Better sports advocate.

BASED fucking Americans lads

love it when Americans notice us

tell your friends to post here too

You'd be overwhelmed.

Cricket's like a casual checkers match between two half-blind pensioners.

love American banter

dubs and new zealand will win today.

Poo Peeland on pooicide watch

Love winter

>salty pommyfag detected

Kek Sehwag wants to coach

what a shit name

Going to be livid if Pattinson plays a single game

smith is going to score below 30.
digits to prove it

can't wait for straffo's job to be outsourced to india

Love winter

Love golf

word is that Pissrat doesn't like Kumble for pushing Pujara, who was the player that saved them from losing a series to Australia, back into the side

pissrat would rather have soshit and shitkar

Statsy here.

Just dropped in from my long hiatus to say that I hope all of you /cric/ regulars are dead or on the verge of dying slow, painful, lonely deaths.

I could never survive in Australia.

snuggled up next to the heater

kiwis will win today lads

Kane to make 100 as NZ lose by 43 runs

morning lads

post your scores

/afl/ and /cric/ on

Also why has the biggest meme ground of meme grounds in Eden Park created arguably the two best ODIs in the last decade?

That's not Pukukera park

>BCCI blocking all streams
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
can i get a stream please

Rip

Poo Peeland on pooicide watch

elite weather

>Hazleshit

found a place that imports british beer lads and it's leagues ahead of the piss we get here

found a way to quench my thirst lads and not kill my liver in the process

hazleshit

what kind of name is guptill anyway

remember when Ronchi got dropped from the Western Australian side?

does england have the best ales in the world?

I open the debate

very satisfied with this team selection lads

hey mate how are you

Is Mitchell Starc related to Ned Starc