10 days until we completely, utterly...

10 days until we completely, utterly, assuredly annihilate and wipe the North American country/nation of Mexico (also known as: los Estados Unidos Mexicanos) off the face of the Earth (The only planet known to contain sentient life that is part of the Sol system located in the Milky Way galaxy of the Orion arm, which in turn is located in the Local Group Clusters which in turn is in the Virgo Supercluster) with the United States of America's weapons of mass destruction - in the form of Christian "the American Messi" PulisGOD first of his name (PBUH), John "the Berlin Wall" Brooks and Bobby "Beaner Killer" Wood - in the historic Azteca stadium and regain our King James old testament based Abrahamic Judeo-Christian non-Islamic God given, constitutionally interpreted and endowed, U.S Supreme court ruled, Nato and U.N favored, philosophically and morally inclined, God Emperor, his Majesty the President Donald John Trump (PBUH) backed right as number 1 of the Concacaf federation.

Chicanos should be exterminated

I can see already that this thread has great potential.

weird thread desu

Postea mas imagenes de esta putita hermosa, Americano.

Fuq u

reeeeeeeee

chicanos will beat the burger desu

Perro caca?

I haven't replied to any of these "your mom will die" posts and my mom is still alive.

also I'm seeing the USMNT play dindudad & bongo play in denver next week, hyped for american messi

Ojala que tecatito juega para que se viola el culo de Pulishit

Fuck you, Hillary, you sore loser.

Do you have your rainbow kit yet?

I

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

Fuck dont remind me.

Don't tell me they'll wear that against Mexico.

I think it's only against Venezuela and Trinidad & Tobago. Still, it's bad enough.

gives me chills every time

>our u20s dominating the tournament
We will soon dominate the world cup. Keep laughing at us because MLS and USA are only getting stronger and stronger, slowly biding our time until.....the breaking point.......BLAM

Slightly less bad then. Can you imagine your NT playing with those things on a hot Sunday afternoon in the Azteca full of people chanting homophobic slurs at them for 2 hours straight?

cannot wait

WALL

dropped

F I G H T
I
G
H
T

Delete this immediately

fag

Reeee

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck off

>amerifaggots
>american players so cucked they will actually agree to wear this crap

wtf i hate hillary now

I've never replied to these posts and my mother hasn't died yet.

i wonder how many replies this would get if you made a don't reply to this post and your father will die

Hey

Reported to ICE

EEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Of our liga meme x players can shit on ireland when they take a game seriously then gold cup is ours

>our