Fuck Wellington.

>maori language
>using WH instead of F

3rd for "No need for seething replies" guy is still seething

>not listing the chiefs vs canes game on the 9th

UTU

>not listing la gran finale de le Top 14

whuck you

This will help the British lads negotiate all these strange-sounding places.

Any Plan B for 10 June match in case of sismic activity?

If Dan "7 scotches neat then hit the streets" Carter isn't playing, it's just not relevant.

plan A is seismic activity lad

weaken the lions AND get rid of the poosaders

double whammy win-win

Yeah we'll host the Poosaders at Eden Park.
Literally a home advantage for the Lions.

Soon.

Don't worry, it's a top 14 match, I'm sure there are plenty of nz players involved.

None that make the cut clearly.

this is now a dubs thread

Payne out and replaced by Daly on the bench

Payne confirmed for being the player who sticks around for almost the whole tour nursing an injury but never actually plays just like Kearney in 2013 and Halfpenny in 2009

>pro 12 player of the year is Ireland's brave Charlie Piutau

This was some enjoyable elite rugby knowledge

Shit lads, just got put to lunch. Some huge fuck ups. Not good timing with the long weekend.

Tonight will be a long one and I am not looking forward to Tuesday.

whats for lunch lad

>ben smith is the only one in the all blacks jersey

>we're literally running out of water
help

the sea is right there lad

Dear /rug/,
I'm moving to a new place and they have an adult rugby team - one of those "any skill level" kinda deals. I've never played rugby before but I've always been interested in it.

You all have any suggestions for newbies? Workout regimens, stuff like that?

that water's salty though

Grabbed some sushi from down the road. I was going to take it back with me and eat while trying to get ahead but decided I need a break.

Scotland

is

What kinda body type are you?
Do you have any experience with other ball games?

just go there and be willing to learn

do more cardio

This

>What kinda body type are you?
Tall, broad shoulders, pretty average build and a decent amount of upper body strength (firm hand shake, usually called on to help with heavy lifting shit if I'm helping friends, etc.) - but I have asthma, so my endurance isn't the best, and I'm not very fast. Plus I'm not very flexible.

>Do you have any experience with other ball games?

Yeah, I played gridiron football and baseball as a kid but that was awhile ago. I used to bowl regularly (which actually did help with my upper body strength a little bit since I use a 16 pound ball) but I got a bad case of the "poor" so I haven't been able to go too often lately.

I figured cardio would b the best way to go. Like I said () - my endurance has always been shitty. That's the thing I worry most about.

It's a new game and I only have a general idea of the rules so I'm looking forward to learning about it. It's not on TV too often here in America but the few times I've watched it, I thought it was pretty cool. Plus I had some friends in college that played and said it was the most fun they'd ever had.

Well depending on how tall you are you sound like you might make a good lock, or failing that a wing.
Also in conjunction with cardio you should hit them squats. Core strength would be a plus too.

If you still have those friends (or any that would be interested) around just going to a park and passing / kicking a ball around will help. Building up some basic ball handling skills will be very valuable early on so you aren't starting from zero.

About 6'4". Lock seems pretty good. I have pretty good hands (though that's in regard to gridiron football where the forward pass is legal) so I think I could do that.

Thankfully, I'm moving to a place where there's a YMCA. I am super out of shape and the only reason why I'm not breaking the scale is because the job I'm leaving paid literal starvation wages (made less than $14,000 at it last year).

Actually, along those lines - any advice for keeping a good rugby player's diet?

i would put you in lock or number 8

done much wrestling?

Yeah, they're still good friends of mine but I'm moving away so I won't be seeing them much longer. I was thinking of saving up some money and buying my own ball - maybe running with it under my arm for cardio or practicing drop kicking.

Naw, none of that. Most I've done is play pickup football with my buddies when I was a kid. I was always the biggest one out there so they'd just hand the ball off to me and I'd bulldoze my buddies over. It was pretty fun but that was a long time ago (haven't done that in about 10 years or so).

You're a lock to start mate.
Definitely.
Get better with ball skills, tackling, breakdowns, pilfering, all-round knowledge etc, then become loose forward master race.

>diet
Meat and veg. Just your standard "healthy" diet. Do some calorie counting to slim down/ bulk up

A ball doesn't have to be a good one. Just something you can catch and pass really to keep handling skills in check.

If your running with a ball please don't be an autist and do anything more than some sprints.
This www.coachingtoolbox.co.nz/skills-and-drills-intro sort of thing could be of use. It's not the one I was looking for but should do the trick.

Sounds good! Thanks, guys. Like I said, I don't know too much about it but from what little I've seen, it looks like it's a lot of fun and all the rugby players I've ever known are bro-tier.

run it straight g
you're a prime back now

Don't forget your boomfa.

>Aviva premiership player of the year is unironically Jimmy "1 cap for the junior all blacks" Gopperth

He wears black for his victims.

>save up for a ball

They cost 30 bucks mate. If you buy 25 of them you get them for 350 total.

Worldrugbyshop.com

You talking in USD? can get far cheaper than that on amazon

involuntary kek

Blues by 40 lads.

Get a Gilbert and train with it every day, this superior ball can cut clean through the air because of the renowned torpedo punt kick and spiral cut-out pass techniques, and is vastly superior to any other ball on earth

*does a haka*

There goes that motherfucker always ripping my gimmicks.

Gonna have to start registering my memes lads.

>save for a ball
A Gilbert practice ball is $20 here, so 15USD.
/rug/ will literally give you the money for a ball mate.
Also, get a fucking job.

MAORI GENETICS on the BIL pop up channel right now lads.

*Sets out of office auto-haka for the long weekend*

Haka for dinner tonight again lads

just took a massive Haka lads

Who haka flavoured /LRC/ here?

>Go to business function
>introduced to a new group of people
>accidentally do my informal afternoon haka when I'm introduced
>they all look at me silently in disgust
>walk to the bar
>perform my "one steinlager thanks" haka
>get distracted by a tray of canapés halfway through and accidentally perform my "let everyone have one on me" haka
>everyone runs up my credit card
>bank forecloses on me
>go to court
>the court refuses my application for an injunction and orders that I pay costs of the bank's haka on the indemnity basis
>my wife stops looking at me during my hakas
>go to kill self
>accidentally disrespect myself by doing the kapa o pango rather than the Ka mate

Should have paid more attention in Maori class.

Meh.

/r/haka tier post to tell the truth lad.

There's 5 australians in the toulon team which is fucking annoying.

>1 game on friday
>4 games on saturday including a lions match

curb stomp all kiwis

Excellent post

Terrible post

It's the ultimate battle of blue team vs red team lads.

>reds unironically have a better chance of getting into the playoffs than the blues
name a more meme system

I reckon it'll straighten back out a bit again next year. Should be top team from each conf (3) then the 5 next best on points. Well I fucking hope so anyway.

*dabs*

*doesn't dab*

Having a marmite and chip sandwich for tea lads.

this is why you'll NEVER go the Full 80™

ah shit I was gonna make thread he Full 80™ Edition. We'll have to for the first test.

the police are outside lads
another domestic across the road lol haha

Cracked and snuck 2 of these into the trolly earlier.
Missus was pretty pissed because she only saw one to start with lol.

give her the Full 80™ to make up lad

Interested in what the stream from Apia will look like.

looks fine in the prematch

Avocado flavour?

Yeah just started. The video looks better then when you guys went there in 2015.

holy shit George Smith is still playing rugby

No it is a random missmatch of bits. Pretty gross 2bh, wouldn't recommend it

Even less at Apia Park than what they would have had at Eden Park.

*fewer

Posters that have and will never go the Full 80™:
>gentlepeen
>seething israeli
>shitspouter
>poosaders curries

>didn't pick blues by 40

fuck that try was beautiful

Thanks.

RIP Kerevi's ankle

Who taught Cooper to dab?
Pretty poor form 2bh.

Your body is gonna hurt bad for the first few games until it gets used to the contact and pace of play.

Shorter ingoal area than in Sarracenos stadium

Some sweaty lads, lads.
26° / 92% humidity

Not too different than here

these dirt worshiping eye bulging heathens still do that tongue wagging "ancient" harlem shake?

kek