Show us a Street View of the worst part of your town

Could be worse, I guess ...

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/maps/@48.8852228,2.3844376,3a,75y,36.49h,87.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6n0PA3X-HQussTftRzSA8w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Мытищи
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I could be wrong

can't see anything wrong with the picture

first world lower middle class housing

>streetview

yeah but there aren't any ghettos from what I can tell so it doesn't get worse than ugly buildings

why is everything in the netherlands made out of red bricks?

I think we copied the Brits.

A true shithole

And why did they do it? :*>

I've no idea uzes

isn't that a middle class area in mexico?

Same reason northerm germany does. Clay in that area contains iron, people the past used materials from their area and are now used to it.

No, that's lower working class

try to beat this lads

Could be really worse

could be worse i guess

>"I wish this was my house"

No, you fucking don't.

the poor in america are REALLY fucking poor for something considered first world country

we wouldn't even let dogs live in these houses in germany

You really sure this is America and not Mexico?

that is a typical east los angeles varrio

slavs,blacks,refugees,gypsies,neets,poorfags,poor germans and some rightwings in one place

>Los Angeles California
Its Mexico

>concrete road
>lower class
lmao

From what I've seen on google streetview, literally all mexican cities look like this outside of the center and few nice areas

>Monterrey
Expected

It would be alright if the people who lived there weren't human garbage

Immediately outside downtown, near the railroad tracks is pretty shitty around here.
Also happens to be the oldest part of town.

drug related murders and shit
this is the street the terrorists took for their escape after the november 2015 paris attacks
but I could have posted La Chapelle, Stalingrad, la Goutte d'Or, Chateau Rouge...

google.fr/maps/@48.8852228,2.3844376,3a,75y,36.49h,87.87t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6n0PA3X-HQussTftRzSA8w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

not too bad considering other Floridian ghettos. Backwater florida and Miami is much worse id imagine from what ive seen.

forgot picture.

Probably this.

>no sidewalks
Feels like home.

looks comfy desu

Or this.

Or maybe this.

Seems like the whole city is a shithole.

>Mытищи
>city

Yes Russia we already know that you are a second world shithole.

Oh yeah it actually is. It's in Russia after all.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Мытищи
?

Go back to Sup Forums.

My city is actually quite nice, but we have a little India. Thankfully they are going to the west now.

I've almost never been there. What's your point?

>That pic
Holy shit... just like my home!

I mean... DAT HORSE.

Poor horse looks like it is starving.

Seems like the only thing that can be "bad" in countries like the Netherlands or Denmark is houses, usually commieblocks.

>this is allowed in the EU

>All this pics have better houses compared to the one where I live
Help pls

worse than mexico?

need pictures.

>meanwhile 40 minutes North on The Rez

Are you homeless?

looks like philly

This is better than my house
This is around the same level

where??

It's a pic from march 2012, so it's a lot better now, considering half the gypos are now maraudering in Germany.

>Those wooden barracks
>Better
Where do you live?

>shitty tsar barracks is better than commie housing
reeeeeee ussr was mistake

Countryside in the province of Malleco, it's hell on earth

The whole area is bad.

wtf who stole cj's bike

>araucania
are you mapuche by any chance?

If they had been maintained better, they would have looked nice 2bh. It's a shame we can't maintain our old buildings and have been replacing them with kikeblocks..

Sadly no

>that could be russia, when they wouldnt be exploited by their leaders for centuries

it still looks depressing as fuck, in geneal finland doesnt look comfy at all judging by street view 2bh, but at least it looks clean and livable

Don't know if it's as bad as the place where you live but it doesn't look worse than my city.

the worst parts of buenos aires are so bad that google streetview car wouldn't dare enter.
and yes, they'd be worse than the pic i'm posting.

At least it's warm.

I could probably find worse pics if I looked, but just know Brownsville is one of if not the shittiest part of NYC. Stay far away.

Here's another one

I've been to germany and the city areas seem fairly similar to be honest

When you drive around in your city and see this

cities dont look that empty though
and houses here are made of better material

Housing project, looks not so bad from the outside but tons of drug crime, murders, etc

This looks like St. Louis
or somewhere in the UK

Nope, Asheville NC

nah I definitely saw building made out of element pieces

>Germany
>Good material
No. Almost all your medium- and low-tier commie-style houses made of shit.
>inb4 coming from Russian
Doesn't make your houses any better.

whenever winter comes, there's usually at least one or two families that appear dead because they decide to nigger rig some fireplace inside their shanty houses to keep themselves warm
they either burn the place down or suphocate

Wew I had no idea that there are so many 3rd world-tier places like these in burgerland. I guess I'm just sheltered...

Victoria is a good place compared to where I live, I tried searching for pics of my village (Rariruca), but there is none

>and houses here are made of better material

Yeah, no. If you look at any building made in the 70s in Germany they're exactly the same.
Wait a second...are you Greek by any chance? :^)

perkkaa, espoo
based on personal experiences

too many kaale's t b h

So no more horses?

This doesn't look much different from many parts f the US. Hell, even better than some.

Reservations are bad no matter where you go in the US desu
But where do you live that there isn't a part of town with cinderblock walls and bars on windows?
Must be a giant city or a really tiny town.

Here, when winter comes, bydlo die when they get drunk and fall asleep in the streets or inside common places in commieblocks. In the second case, sometimes they get burned because of cigs right on someone's floor. Happened in my house two times.

I live in a 60k pop "city" in Ohio

Don't know what parts are you talking about, but it's probably some ghettos full of neet niggers while in Russia in those houses can live nice and working people.

You sound like an absolute wanker

Doesn't look worse than most of what I've posted.

Well, that's a "good" house. Mine is like the one in the left, but half the size.