Anybody feel sad about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korean_abductions_of_Japanese_citizens
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40335169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, he went to NK to open his mind and got his skull cracked open

Not really

So he died btw

I remember his statement when he was arrested. Seemed like a cunt to me. Everything was very weird, probably an American spy desu.

It made me chuckle

He was probably forced to say that shit tbf

>know your neighbor is psycho and could easily go apeshit on you at any time
>visit him anyway and try to steal his shit

I don't feel too bad for people who willingly enter snake pits to steal snake eggs.

>Everything was very weird, probably an American spy desu
Nah I find that unlikely. If you were a CIA operative, I think you'd be smarter than to steal a random wall poster from a hotel. More like he was a stupid uninformed early 20s kid who didn't realize just what country he was in.

ideological banners are not western "posters"

image 1984 and someone ripping up "big brother is watching"

Went out like a true american, crying and braindead

no. A good americunt is a dead one

but he is american(;^ω^)

I feel bad for him because he made a stupid mistakes and 15 years hard labor is a retarded punishment.

I hope he alrea-WAIT IT'S NOT ALRIGHT AT ALL

kek

How many more proxies are you gonna samefag with?

A tough lesson for Mr. Warmbier.

>Anonymous 06/20/17(Tue)00:49:37 No.76267984▶
> (ME)
> (ME)
> How many more proxies are you gonna samefag with?
retard

>born white in a wealthy family of a first world country and diet just to show how bold he is
why firstworlders do this?

Yes, I do. He was young and stupid. I've done more stupid shit in my life and didn't up braindead and later dying. Sup Forums is trying way too hard to be edgy and cynical in such cases to be cool, I guess it comes with the compulsory autism every poster on this board has.
His family is poor.

In all seriousness that is a pretty shit thing to write about someone who just died

No pity for Americans

still wealthier than 99,999% of this globe

>We are literally going to sit offshore while the old world and Asia (older world) get rekt.
Scumbag foreigners cant even get us unless we come to you. Remember that.

Just ask Miss Darwin Awards Champion 1993.

The globe should stop being lazy bums. Especially Russia

No. Just no.

he was a jew :3

Omg I just read wiki article, is this shit serious ?

Story?

Funny 'cos even the USS Pueblo guys all made it back alive and they were uniformed US military personnel. I wonder exactly what this kid did wrong to end up this way?

He shouldn't have stolen anything.
ESPECIALLY IN NK ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB.
At the same time, getting killed for stealing a poster is pretty ridiculous.

I still think what happened is that he tried to hang himself.

He ended up convicted petty crime so they could extract intel and perhaps english-language lessons from him. That's it. Just very unlucky. But also dumb

newfag

I doubt a dumb college kid on a summer trip had any useful military secrets on him.

pay your debts. stop stealing oil of the Middle East people. bitch
he could afford a trip to another country just for the sake of entertainment.

>could extract intel and perhaps english-language lessons from him.
What? North Korea hacked Sony and a bunch of US companies, how could the upper echelon not know English yet?

Dumb SJW who went to do charity work in the South African townships and...ah ha ha ha yeah.

Afterwards her even dumber rich liberal parents were all like "This is very tragic that our daughter had to die, but we understand the rage of the black community in SA towards white people."

>USA steals oil from the Middle East meme.
We buy that oil like idiots. I wish we stole it.

Cannot wait for the USA going default

Tony Bennett might sing "I left my heart in San Francisco" but Otto left his brain in Pyongyang

I don't know guys. But apparently NK sometimes kidnaps Japanese people so they teach the language to Nork spies. I'm just guessing they might have convicted him for the same reason.
He went to China. Universities (and colleges) have scholarships and similar programs for student-exchange. He has stated himself that his family is in a "very difficult financial situation".

And either way, it's not like being able to travel to another country makes you the top 0.00001% of people in terms of wealth. That's just bullshit. There's plenty of wealthy people everywhere.

>But apparently NK sometimes kidnaps Japanese people so they teach the language to Nork spies
Is there sauce on this? If its true then N. Korea is more cut off than my previous 20+ years have led me to believe.

Either way I want them to get nuked or stop bullying Japan.

The niggers who were called as witnesses during her trial even laughed when the judge read out what crimes and tortures she was submitted to before dying. Yet they were all released from custody, without even the mildest punishment.
Fucking niggers.

yeah, for the price that you dictate to these helpless peasants under the threat of force. you basically stealing it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korean_abductions_of_Japanese_citizens

It's what Nip posters on this board say, anyways. I just choose to believe them.

You seem to forget that 3/5 of the world population lives in Asia and Africa

LEAVE JAPAN ALONE N.KOREA

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU

>go to a country that wants to obliterate yours in nuclear fire
>commit crimes despite the country being known for cruel and harsh punishments
>get sentenced
>cry like a bitch
>die

It may seem harsh, but he deserves a Darwin Award.

>he thinks the USA government controls opec prices
opec lobbies the US government to get prices IT wants, no the other way around.

Yes, and a lot of Asia has a well developed middle class and a fuckton of billionaires, while Africa has people from the upper-class. Africa might still be poor, but there's a bunch of Asian countries like Korea, Japan or Singapore surpassing us already. While I was on vacation in Italy, our hotel had a boutique that sold luxury handbags, shoes and other accessories. Guess where most of the customers were from? China and South Korea. And they had to travel there first, it's not like Italy is on their doorstep.
Rich people don't only live in the West anymore, lad, and the Russian's claim was wildly exaggerated. Leave your house for once

Women should never travel alone to some place like that, if you go with a couple of dudes, generally you'll be safe and nobody will fuck with you. But then that would defeat the whole point of being a SJW stronk woman.

This is what you get for being an edgelord.

Yes and no. Obviously he didnt deserve to be framed and then have the life literally beaten out of him but he did go to one of the biggest shitholes on the planet. His family shouldn't really be surprised this happened. He visited a country ruled by a fat petulant manchild that hates americans.

>Obviously he didnt deserve to be framed and then have the life literally beaten out of him
We don't know exactly what happened to him. It's a matter of conjecture.

only on paper

Why does anyone actually believe he did it? Does anyone honestly believe anything the north Korean government says?

>People think he actually stole that sign

The only proof the norks had was a really shitty, grainy video that so dark you can't even see his face.

They wanted an American hostage in light of the growing tensions with the US and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and that's why his travelling friends who were Europeans didn't get grabbed.

Recently oil has been cheap do to saudis flooding the market to screw Russia over, but I remember in the 2000s and early 2010s oil was expensive as hell over here.

Weren't like 10 other travellers from his group Americans as well though?
I mean, most CCTV footage doesn't show faces and high definition details anyways.

Yep, he really did.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40335169

>oil was expensive as hell over here
heh, you know nothing about expensive oil, lad
also weren't the low prices mostly caused by american fracking?

I remember when petrol was $2.14 a litre

Yeah but that footage didnt show anything. It was a shadow for all intents and purposes. They convicted him off of a shadow. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence will call bullshit on that. Unless you're a fucking commie.

I still don't understand how he 'lived' in a coma for a year and died a week after he was released to the US.

What the fuck?

I hope you die next, nazis.

I feel sad for him because he died after being tortured and he was convicted on what was probably a forced confession of something that never happened...

But at the same time what a fucking moron, what asshat goes to North Korea on a "trip" because he's "adventurous", what a fucking moron that's like going "I'm gonna walk through an active mine field in an african war zone but don't blow me up you silly mines :P"

>:P
kys

the norks probably sent him back when he really started to deteriorate, so they don't take the blame for his death

North Korra is a beautiful country

they beat him and put him in a state that when he arrived back in the states he would die

they killed an american citizen in front of you and rubbed it in your faces in front of the whole world and will get away with it, so much for the most powerful nation in history

No, he is pretty much a candidate for the Darwin awards

Sometimes it's better not to poke the bear to keep tensions calm.

The big bear over here is China. There's not much US can do without angering the bear.

They warned you...

The only good American is a dead one

The bear is Russian
China is the dragon.

x D

Epic

china has a very high tolerance, the amount of shit the american military does on their doorstep would trigger an armed conflict if the same thing happened on american borders

How many renminbin do you get paid per post, Zhang?

>He was young and stupid. I've done more stupid shit in my life and didn't up braindead and later dying.

The difference is that he did the stupidest shit. Because he made a "young and stupid" shit in the worst possible place to do it. He didn't just make a mistake, he made the ultimate mistake and now he's paying the ultimate price.

It's amazing people are still trying to apply first world "everyone should get a second chance" logic to NORTH FUCKING KOREA.

It would have taken five seconds of Google searching to tell you that swiping a poster in North Korea isn't a very good idea.

I'm not applying that logic, as he obviously didn't get a second chance. The point that I'm trying to make is that young people do stupid shit, in part due to hormones buzzing in their bodies and in part also due to a wish to emancipate themselves from their parents. It's natural. That's got nothing to do with some first world mentality...

His condition was probably taking a turn for the worst and they decided to get him back.

Even though they tend to talk big, they really don't want an American dying in their custody.

If only the normal rules of the real world applied where he was going.

It is true that in Best Korea they use advanced brainhacking methods over which the KGB and the CIA were working in 60'?

The way his body functions ain't got nothing to do with what place he's going to.

So did they beat him into a coma or did he hang himself and botched it? I don't understand this.

I feel sad I don't have his balls

I mean I could just do what everyone else does and call him stupid, but the guy is a real human being for what he did, life is a series of gambles and he happened to have lost that one. If everyone was like me the world would stagnate and die.

Not really he was a dumb fuck.

The fuck is wrong with you

You can blame "hormones" all you want. There are millions of North Korean teenagers who know better than to do what he did. Because they know this is what would happen.

Why should his hormones excuse him?

Oh boy, the sexpat in Thailand is back.

I highly doubt you've done dumber things than going to Best Korea as a fucking American citizen. You don't need to white knight for a retarded burger that hard.
He was an adult, not a teenager. How does going to North Korea emancipate him from his parents?

>I wonder exactly what this kid did wrong to end up this way?
Yes, you wonder.

Because they were raised in that system and know what awaits them. Because they don't have the delusion that they will gain 200k $ for their family if they do stupid shit.

Look, young males are more prone to aggressive and reckless behavior than any other population group. It's all chemicals. He was stupid, of course, but it were his hormones that led him to be stupid. You get me?

He was dumb for going there in the first place