NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

Now's not the time for fear

that comes later

Not really his fault, I mean he what is he supposed to do against arguably the best team ever? He can't score 120 a game lmao

Last year's team was arguably the best ever. Now it's that record breaking team plus KD. I think on paper they have to be considered the best ever

Yeah, you are probably right. Still, though, we can't expect Lebron to win. If he wins it will elevate him to crazy heights in terms of legacy. If he loses, well he lost to the most stacked team ever.

>implying jordan wouldve beat a team with 2 MVPs and 2 spare all stars

>me miss da leLayup man

So much for that publicity stunt.

That's what superplayers are supposed to do, beat superteams, do the unthinkable.

Here comes the excuses from the lebron fags.

I sense a sweep incoming.

Kobe would win

>look at me, I'm the team stacker now

Kobe sucked dick

Regular season means shit. The Warriors were mediocre as fuck in the playoffs. KD making them the best playoff team in history

Shut up and have a Sprite

Was he looking at Rihanna?

>Kobe sucked dick

Yet he's still on another level when compared to lebrick

>realizes he has 7 TOs at halftime
>stops trying in second half
LeStatPadder through and through

If you actually think Kobe could cover Durant better than LeBron you're delusional.

he was watching the dunk.

GS went lube-free balls deep tonight.

look up 2010 west finals faggot

No

>Do you feel in charge

memes yet.

I'm disappointed Sup Forums

>Tfw LeBeta won by losing

ron artest was guarding durant the entire series you dumb fuck casual

also durant was like 20 then

if the shaq era lakers played against them, then yeah kobe would win. I think most of Durant's points tonight were in the paint, and no fucking way is durant getting past shaq in the paint.

>laker fans actually believe this

>if the shaq era lakers played against them, then yeah kobe would win. I think most of Durant's points tonight were in the paint, and no fucking way is durant getting past shaq in the paint.

Kobe wasn't a great defender in 2001. It wasn't till after Shaq left that Kobe developed a top end defensive game (for about 4 seasons). Those lakers were very good, but they weren't as good as these Warriors.

5>3, LeBeta cuck

cuck

that is true, but for this specific game, most of points the gsw made tonight were from inside the paint, and the cavs pretty much did not have a center, which lead to so many layups and dunks

>Kobe wasn't a great defender in 2001.

You've got it twisted. He became a great defender in 2000 and stopped playing elite D around late 2009 when the injuries started piling up and he was getting older.

not even a lbj fan, I just know he's a top 5 player all time and kobr isn't even top 20

>Lebron
>only joined the Heat as long as they got Bosh
>only joined the Cavs as long as they got Love

Lebron really started the whole "super team" trend. He made his bed so now he's sleeping in it.

>shoots 1/4 in the 4th
>2 points in the 4th
>8 turnovers
>disappears when his team needs him to leave
>soon to be 3/8 in the finials

why do people even talk as if lebron is even in the same league as the best?

They weren't even the best team last season, since they didn't win the fucking title. So how the fuck were they the best team ever? Last year's Warrior team were regular season babies that choked when shit got real. Hardly the sign of a great team.

His defense was also trash. Durant was shitting on him so bad that Lue started trying to hide Lebron on D.

kek

I think he's equal to Larry Bird now at least... should be updated.

shouldnt most of those wins for Lakers and Spurs just be against each other?

>top 5
Top 5 in finals losses? kek

no. its not wins you retarded dumbfuck its eliminations.

Shaq era Lakers can beat literally anyone. Lets not kid ourselves, Shaq-Kobe were surrounded by perfectly complementary role players excellent coaching. A motivated Shaq wouldve dumped 65 a game on this weakass skinnyfag Warriors team

Only 00-01 Lakers were that good. Kobe was just godly enough to keep going in the years after the threepeat with Shaq.

t. angelina

>people are hyping one win this much

This entire season+postseason has been garbage. Everyone knew it would be Cavs Warriors. Ratings were shit. Do you not realize it's going to game 7 again?

$$$

>Kobe would win

>A motivated Shaq wouldve dumped 65 a game on this weakass skinnyfag Warriors team
Could they outscore them though?

There are 7 games to play. Cavs in 6

no, they couldn't, great question. they also would have fouled shaq until they were forced to bench him while also being up 20-25 points.

pffff ... can't score 120, Jordan could.

Durant would buttfuck Shaq's lakers.He is too versatile of an scorer for a meme like Shaq or a meme like Kobe

>shoots 1/4 in the 4th
>2 points in the 4th
>8 turnovers
>disappears when his team needs him to leave
>soon to be 3/8 in the finials

why do people even talk as if lebron is even in the same league as the best?

he was by far the cav's best player last night, and the team didn't "need him" in the 4th... they were down 20 lol

Where will Lebron take his talents next?

He's a small guy.

>unironically thinking the series wont go 7 games

Jesus christ it's like you people just started watching this league yesterday

>BIG

>BALLER

>BRAND

it's honestly not even fun to watch. It's obvious golden state was the better team without durant, and lebron just got really lucky and willed himself last year, but now with durant on top of that there's absolutely no chance. Last year was a really good finals, this year will be terrible. Golden state will sweep in 5, every game will be a boring blowout, and basketball is ruined because this team is just TOO. DAMN. GOOD. Ruined the nba, called it last year the moment they signed durant

I'm fully confident the NBA will do everything possible to rig it to go 7.

wonder if they'll pull another fake ass race stunt to shoehorn into that extra TV time.

Spurs with CP3 and Kawhi

throw in Melo and Wade too.

Wouldn't be surprised at all.

LeBron doesn't go 34-48 with his teams and 3 straight yrs w/o making it past the 1st Rd in his prime. Kobe did. Try again.

Kobe didn't play in the current east

Yeah the west isn't/wasn't some super stacked ultra league. 6th place team in the west is never a major threat. An elite player should always get his team in the 2nd Rd no matter what.

In the west every team had a positive record. The 6th seed in the west would be like the second seed in the east

> arguing with euros
they really think the mid 2000's west was that great LOL

Better than the current east for sure

>shaq is a meme
Nigger, what? Young Shaq is possibly the most dominant all around player in the NBA. Old Shaq was still great, too

Definitely better than the east what are you talking about dude the east currently sucks major fucking dick and it has for a long time

The haven't lost a game yet. They're the best team that's ever played. Period!

see
best lineup ever put on the floor, 5 guys who can each do everything on the floor. Like taking a video game and making every position micahel jordan

Kevin Garnett Ray allen and Paul Pierce started the superteam thing

LeBron went to miami because nobody could beat them

They were traded though.

Lebron and his boys orchestrated it.

>Whats stopping them from winning 8 straight?
Says the samefag
>Cap Space
>Age
>LeBrons equally as good superteam

LE BITCH GONNA GET SWEPT AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Sweep in 5

don't get memed on

>Not really his fault, I mean what is he supposed to do
Maybe not pretend to be a GM and get his untalented retard friends paid?
Maybe use that money to sign a real free agent like maybe Kevin Durant?

You say that like it changes anything? Lakers and Spurs had to go through each other and LeBum had to go through what?
The Hawks and Celtics?