I hope everyone enjoyed Game 1

I hope everyone enjoyed Game 1.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ozSwXO6UG0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XDJECfLy0o
cbssports.com/nba/news/adam-silver-frustrated-by-lack-of-chinese-players-in-nba-could-yao-ming-help/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEEP WATCHING THE NBA PLAYOFFS BROUGHT TO YOU BY HONDA AT THE EXXON ARENA AND THE CHEVRON FLOOR THE BALL TONIGHT IS A TOYOTA BALL AND THE GLASS IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIA!

>this is the last year without ads on jerseys

Not only does this fuck have to ruin the NBA's product but now he slaps a fucking advertisement on the turd as well

fuck this guy

Don't be so mad goyim.
Here have some refugees, it's on the house.

I did Adam. Thank You.

Please don't ruin it like last year when you suspended Draymond. That wasn't very classy.

Hello dear NBA fans!
I have good news for you. The NBA is listening to your feedbacks and we understand your concerns (and the possible impact of a rapidly dropping viewership in case of a sweep), so we have iplemented some changes for the next game. You might notice some changes in the calling patterns of the referees, and we have some other measures too if necessary.
t. David

just fucking awful.

Goddammit they ruined basketball.

I knew it was gonna suck as soon as the 'Wachha doin Rabbi' Lebron incident broke, but damn.

baka

Cavs in 5 right guys?

Wonderful conflation of ideas, m'enlightened friend

lol this is happening? the first league to jew out to ads on the jerseys

who cares about nigball/riggedball anyways

yeah, it's def happening

Cavs are gonna have a Goodyear logo on their jersey.

fuck this league. I'm going to get into hockey.

For me, it's Adam Silver.

>literally a gay Jew runs professional basketball

Klay and Draymond went 6-28. If they had just played decent and went something like 45% then it would have been a 30+ point loss.

hate this slimey kike so much. never thought he would accomplish being worse than stern but he easily is.

Yes starting next year each team will have a 2.5"x2.5" sponser logo on their left or right chest can't remember which. They were so defensive about wording it to ensure that's all it'll ever be lol. That obviously won't be the case. I'd be fine with it if I knew the other commercial shilling would be reduced, but of course it won't.

that's why the started with the Cavs/Goodyear thing.

They're pretending it's some sort of great act that will benefit Akron.

baka

remember david stern?
those were the days

I actually miss sternball now

adam silver is 100x worse and somehow a bigger sleezball

why do kikes have such a fucking boner for rigging the league for Cali teams? Doesn't he know you can make more money with a wide open competitive league?

He even looks like a fucking creep.

They want the talent in the big blue state cities.

See Boston/LA winning the draft lottery.

See the '''media''' attacking Phil/Dolan and the Oakley set-up.

See Sterling set-up.

Seriously.
A league predetermined by the league and refs is honestly a lot better than a league predetermined by one team being so absurdly stacked above the rest of the league
Even a combination of the two is better than the latter alone, as the Pippen Bulls demonstrated

>this Foulâ„¢ is brought to you by Chevroletâ„¢

Slimy, virtue signalling Jew cuck

Miss me yet?

Yes

The only mistakes he made were the dress code and vetoing the Lakers trade. Other than that in retrospect he wasn't bad at all though we always made fun of him.

Feel your pain. I bailed to baseball personally and never been happier. I got to have a primary sport to follow in my life. It's a requirement for living.

Shithead kike should be forced to choose one or the other.

These are, by far, the worst NBA playoffs of all time.

>this is what Sup Forums believes
those cities just happen to be the biggest consumers most likely.

It better be 6 or 7.

I hated him but his scripts were entertaining. Silver can't write a script for shit.

Anybody else feel like he's fucking up and will keep fucking up the good thing the NBA's had going? It feels like the NBA could go the way of NASCAR if they're not careful. There was a point at which NASCAR was shit but had huge ratings, and when people complained about the shitty races the NASCAR office guys just pointed to the ratings and said that people would watch no matter what.

Well, they didn't, and now NASCAR is a shadow of its former self. I worry the NBA might be in danger of that.

Greatest heel in NBA history

youtube.com/watch?v=_ozSwXO6UG0

nascar is utterly shit even for a "driving" "sport" while basketball is the main sport of every poor black kid and millions of asians around the world

Probably not to the degree described, but if it helps get that chucklefuck thrown out, I'm all for it.

>'Wachha doin Rabbi' Lebron
What was that?

Yeah but in America blacks and Asians don't even make up 40% of the population. Silver can't afford to annoy whites and hispanics.

This is a cute moment

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XDJECfLy0o

well, Tony Brothers and Scott Foster will be officiating one of these games so, Cavs will probably get a game or two.

they can always go to China.
cbssports.com/nba/news/adam-silver-frustrated-by-lack-of-chinese-players-in-nba-could-yao-ming-help/