People claimed he was top 5 all time, let alone compared to Jordan

>people claimed he was top 5 all time, let alone compared to Jordan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>You will never blow out a great team so hard that they seek out their rival and all-time great scorer to help them win
I hope LeGoat returns from this defeat and punishes their cowardice.

who in your top five had to deal with their rivals joining forces to form the most stacked team of all time?

No one in my top 5 (Jordan, Russell, Kareem, Magic, Bird) left their team to make a superteam only to leave and go to another superteam and have a 3-5 finals record

>He thinks the current Cavs roster is better than Jordan's Bulls
el em ay oh

>Cavs literally have the most expensive roster of all time
>still getting swept

Lmfao, Jordan never did that either

pertty sure the front office of those guys' teams were able to surround them with other Hall of Famers

what did LeBron get from Cleveland? Mo Williams? Larry Hughes? Ilgauskas? 38 year old Shaq?

>loses 1 game

>muh "house money"

#rekt

>Jordan
Rodman was traded for and Pippen was drafted
>Russell
Team was drafted
>Kareem
He was traded to the Lakers, Magic was drafted
>Magic
Kareem trade, Magic drafted
>Bird
Team was made through draft and trading

Those players' teams were BUILT, not like LeBron's free agency bullshit. Even the Warriors were built for the most part. What LeBron was much worse.

so? that's what i'm saying, their team was able to get them good players

was LeBron supposed to put his legacy in the hands of Cleveland's incompetent front office? Cleveland didn't give him the players he deserved so he went and got them himself

>samefags to bump his own thread
Only 6 posters ITT pretty bleak famalama

>lebabby fans claiming he is the GOAT
>"b-b-but it's not fair when he plays a team on the same talent level"

>lebron has no help

nigga is literally picking his team. if he has no help, it's his own fault.

>on the same talent level

>was LeBron supposed to put his legacy in the hands of Cleveland's incompetent front office

wasn't it lebron who was basically acting as the GM?

that's not proper usage of the phrase "let alone," not even grammatically correct

>this amount of damage control
tip top zozzle

no, that's LeBron now

Just stop posting bro, LeBron made his team in free agency like a bitch, they weren't built and developed, just thrown together. None of those real GOATs went and got players themselves because they're not MARKASS HOES lol. Stop watching basketball and return to divegrass, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Suck my Dick

Shhhhh...kneejerks are always fun to watch.

warriors beat cavs in 2015 without durant lol, also how is GS more stacked than 2010-14 heat you retard

>Cavs costs 127 million
>Warriors cost 107 million

It's sad they're not on the same talent level lmfao. LeGM exposed by an actual GM.

>fuck LeBron for getting tired of being on a shit team that doesn't known how to build and develop

please shut the fuck up

yeah, beat the Cavs in 6 without Kyrie and Love

and it's no point in arguing with you if you can't see how a team that won 73 games adding the second best player in the league isn't the most stacked team of all time

Sorry, none of those top 5 players ever left their teams in their prime in free agency because they were upset their teams were shit bro. LeCuck is literally a different breed, for worse.

This will be my last reply to you, please shut the fuck up.

nah I'm pretty sure even in his rookie year lebron was fucking with the roster, like when he all but forced boozer out in free agency

maybe because Curry, Draymond and Klay are underpayed because they signed long contracts a while ago? once those contracts are up they won't even be able to afford their big 4 without everyone taking a pay cut

on the other hand LeBron is just making sure his guys get payed well, the Cavs were about to let some of their guys go because they didn't want to give them that much money until LeGM stepped up

imagine this Cavs team without Tristan Thompson or JR because the Cavs' front office is full of greedy fucks

LeBeta's Miami was theoretically more stacked than 2017 Warriors.

Curry, Draymond, and Klay were all drafted by the Warriors bro, who on Lebron's finals teams were drafted by those teams besides memes like Chalmers and Haslem?

You mean imagine if the Cavs spent Tristan Thompson and JR Smith's salaries on players who actually deserve that much money? Maybe they'd have won tonight lmfao.

because their team was actually good, you stupid piece of shit

either way that still doesn't take away from the fact that Cleveland never surrounded him with enough talent to contend

no it wasn't and you know it

>Warriors only lost last year because Draymond chimped out
>"hurr we beat them so badly they needed to get KD hurr"

People also conveniently forget MJ only had Rodman for the second 3-peat.

what players who deserve that money are they gonna get if they were already under the cap? Cleveland was ready to just go sign scrubs like in the good old days

Draymond was out 1 game
he came back and LeBron still dropped 41 on that ass then the Cavs won the series the next game

and please don't talk about the Bogut thing like he was some huge piece for the Memeiors because in 2015 he didn't even play the last 3 games and the Warriors won them all

anyway, keep acting like the heavily favored most stacked team of all time beating the Cavs is some huge accomplishment, i'm not wasting my time with people this braindead

>the bulls wernt a superteam
When will this meme die

>shoots 1/4 in the 4th
>2 points in the 4th
>8 turnovers
>disappears when his team needs him to lead
>soon to be 3/8 in the finials

why do people even talk as if lebron is even in the same league as the best?

>free agency doesnt clunt as building but somehow trading does
Wew
e
w

Will you fellate Jordan & Kobe before or after you post this in half a dozen more threads?

u wot

reminder that lebron is barely top 3 in his own generation. Talk of being on MJ's level or even Magic or Bird's is entirely premature.

Horace grant wasnt rodman but he was still an all star

jordan can't beat this warrior team either

Nah he would just get sweep by bird or the pistons in the playoffs

>Leastern conference
lol

One time all-star in a 17 year career.

What a meme stat

Golden State dominates with...43%. More than half of their shots were failures.

I don't think this SlurpeeĀ®-slurping sport is for me.

And 4 time all defensive. Dont act like it was some bum off the street

So why are you here

>warriors beat cavs in 2015 without durant

yeah with a hurt kyrie and love

that would be like the cavs beating 2017 warriors with an injured curry and klay

>how is the winningest team of all time adding the second best player in the league stacked
Say what you want the 17 warriors are the greatest team of all time. Lebron doesnt have a chance in hell. If he were to pull off a miracle hed be the goat

Durant ruined everything

Grant was a decent player....decent.
He was no superstar.

Not this BS again. For that matter I'll say that if Draymond wouldn't have been suspended in the last finals, GS would've won game 5. Plus Curry wasn't anywhere near 100%.

They were all unproven, risky picks at the time, allowing lower salaries, plus Curry's injurys prevented him going max early. Now they're loyal to the bay area, and with bird rights, they can pay them a decent amount and keep. Durrant said he'd take less than max next year.

>payroll equals talent.

By that logic portland should be one of the best teams.

>Jordan
Rodman was traded for and Pippen was drafted
>Russell
Team was drafted
>Kareem
He was traded to the Lakers, Magic was drafted
>Magic
Kareem trade, Magic drafted
>Bird
Team was made through draft and trading

Those players' teams were BUILT, not like LeBron's free agency bullshit. Even the Warriors were built for the most part. What LeBron was much worse.

Since you wanna parrot , do you want to address as well?

Trading means both teams give up what they deem is an equal exchange. What lelbron did was conspire with other players to form a super team and when LeGM tried to build through trade he got shitty players like giving up a first for Mozgov and trading for Jr Smith. How are the 2 comparable?

Just shows you how shit LeBron is as a GM lmfao.

>gets btfo and humiliated for 48 straight minutes
>has to do it 3 more times on national television

How can the Warriors be stacked if
>LeBron > KD?
>Kyrie > Steph?
/nba/ on suicide watch

i heard there was this pretty good free agent last year named kevin durant
cavs should try not paying a bunch of retards so they'll stay under the cap