Why aren't more people talking about gabriel jesus...

why aren't more people talking about gabriel jesus? he came into the league for a top 4 side in January and quickly moved aside one of the most effective strikers the premier league has ever seen. and he's only 20 years old.

You'll see a lot of mentions of him next year no worries

He will return to being the reasonable player of always soon

and gabigol is better than him

Sup Forums is for shitposting, we don't care when someone is worthy of praise.

gabigol is hot fucking garbage and most of you hues know this

I'm pretty sure that your analysis of Gabriel's progression at man city is grossly simplified

This

He just scores tap ins against shit teams.

>Are you a pacy nigger lad?
> Welcome to the EPLEL
Is this how english scoutting works?

he's injured

The new Robinho.

literally every pl striker

kek, Gabagool is fucking shit

He will become a next fatnaldo.

>le pacey unknown black lad meme

You lot should have learned by now, the only reason he looks good is people haven't played against him enough to learn his weaknesses and so they're caught off guard

Halfway through next season he'll be figured out by everyone and be finished like every other black striker ever since Henry and Drogba

Because Rashford is the best striker in the league la. Gabby Shitsus is not fit to tie his shoelaces senpai. Even Lingard pisses all over this fuckwit
Even if he eventually turns somewhat decent, we all know he is going to want to join the biggest club in the world blud and work with the best manager of the last decade
GGMU

>scores a bunch of tap-ins with De Bruyne and Silva supplying him
GOAT confirmed

I know right? What a fraud lmao

This. If you want thoughtful and well-considered posts you know where you should go.

>mediocre player moved aside another mediocre player in a mediocre team
Who cares

tap ins are the bread and butter of every top striker you casuals

>El grande Kun
>Best goal to minutes ratio ever in PL
>Mediocre

Lmaoing at your life Antonio Faggotini

last season iheanacho was also hot shit with best accuracy and shots per minutes, 12 goals in 12 apps usually as sub. and how many minute he played this season? 400? 500?

i think next season will be Sane's season

says a lot about the mighty eplel

Sane is the true GOAT underrated young player desu

oh wait those numbers are from some retarded site, nevermind... but i still belive sane is more likely to shine brighter than gabriel in city's next season

this is now a leroy thread

why is he so cute bros

Solely because Pep wants to play a certain way, which is not suited for Kelechi. He is much more of a poacher and does not contribute much to build up play or in pressing the opposition.
If Wet Spam buys him, I swear he will achieve better numbers next season. He is a real talent and a natural goalscorer

>This is elite in Serie A

Ian Nacho's best stat is his goals per minute ratio which is retardedly high

better than Aguero by every possible metric

He's in final of CL so... Apparently it's elite in the whole world.

we're not discussing competitive eating

that's only one of the metrics

Gabiel Jesus will push everyones shit in next year. Get ready for that Neymar, Coutinho and Gabriel gangbang.

Only banging they'll be doing is in the locker room lmao

>A dentist

kek

Gabriel Jesus has good natural instincts and is a hungry young player. Whenever someone rates Aguero as top 3 striker it shows they don't watch City. There's still no guarantee GJ will be good though, when he's started he hasn't been all that great.
Wonder what he'll do with Sterling, his decision making is so shit, such a wasted of pace and decent dribbling

There's a buy back clause and I wouldn't start nacho over aguero or gj

Unironically the best post in this thread

His eyebrows and how it looks like he's always about to cry bother me too much.

>What did you say about me, you little bitch? I'm gonna fuck you up

>the reasonable player of always

Everyone and their grandmother talks about him

small baller club

A good player then?

Lol no. Only the being fat part is possible for him.

>pacey
That's why you don't see what you're asking for around here, OP.

he plays for city, no one was there to watch him score.

He does not play in La Liga EspaƱola

Gabriel Jesus is just a lucky guy and every match he's offside
gabigol almost didn't play this season in inter milan, always entering in the final minutes

Jesus scored a lot of goals against shit teams in brazil in campeonato paulista(Pre-season championship) and gabigol was 2 times in a row top scorer of brazilian cup

gabigol is WAY better

>69

Yea, that's why Gabigol is the n. 09 of the NT.

I don't know how much he scored in Brazil but here he can't even get playing time ahead of old man Palacio. And that's with 3 different managers, so it's not a personal stuff. I think the problem is he's really lacking physicality

t. Gabigol

Inter had 3 managers this season and the problem is gabigol? They did not even try to put gabigol to start a complete game, always the same shit team

Funny ... inter plays poorly, changes coach three times and none of them try something different, do not put different players that can make a difference or add something to the team

Gabigol is better than g.jesus, I hope gabigol does the same way the coutinho did and leave this club

He's a desulional Santos supporter.. Gabigol was highly overrated because he was the "next Neymar" or something. Also, he has 0 work rate, so it matches what you say.

i'm not santos supporter

anyone who thinks gabigol is better than g. jesus:
close your browser
close your laptop
take your laptop outside
pour lighter fluid on it
toss a lit match on it
cancel your internet service

you're banned from all technology