Post cancers of your continent

Post cancers of your continent.
Mine, pic related.

why didn't you colour in Colombia?

Bolivians are hardoworking civilized people, Bolivian immigrants are a blessing.

What's wrong with Suriname and Guyana?

green = cancer
red = god's country

I disagree with you.

There's no place more cancerous in this continent than colombia.

>red = god's country

that's to the NE of your state, user

why would he? Our crime rate is actually lower than Brazil's

why would he? we are the only country that's actually getting our shit together

So is Bolivia's, that doesn't mean it isn't a shithole tho.

Don't get me wrong, Colombia is quite good imho

You forgot the biggest one

and I love Brazil senpai. Let's unite forces and hate on Straya instead

Shut up amerindian poster

OBSESSED

But I like Straya as well

why do you insist on using a proxy? are you that embarassed of using that stupid sun? i know our flag is pretty but yezus

Yeah, fucking South America is the cancer of the Argentinian continent. It should be nuked

Correct, except for exluding Florida. California and New York need to be special extra green, too, though I'd accept just skipping the pretense and literally lighting them on fire instead.

you're deluded af nigga. I'm colombian and objectively anything below the 23rd parallel south is superior than us. Not even a constest. Yes' we've made progress but we're not even close to catching up just yet

What's wrong with Quebec, Oregon, California, New Mexico, New York, Vermont, Colorado, Sonora or Coahuila?

I once had a threesome with two bolivian girls while on a hotel. I was really hammered but I remember doing them raw and cumming inside one of them. There are times when I wonder if there's a half blood amerindian spawn of mine somewhere in bolivia.

yeah, you're so colombian that you insist on defending a country that is known for having a poster that use proxies, argentina is shit and the fact that you have to use proxies to talk nicely about it confirms how fucking shit it is

>Quebec
French
>Oregon
>California
>New Mexico
>New York
>Vermont
>Colorado
High consumption of illicit drugs and/or border states
>Sonora
>Coahuila
Border states

Andale, postea tus mapas y grafiquitas!

pffff.....wha ha ha ha ha ha....

Vos sos el colombiano que creía que el ucraniano era un proxy argentino.
Tan estúpido que te volviste inmediatamente identificable sin tripcodes ni nada.

You must be a Guerrero fag cuz that's literally the shittiest state in Mexico.

Go take your medicine for your unhealthy obsession with Argentina, paisa!

te sacaron la ficha bro --- que tan mal hay que estar para creer que cualquiera que no hable mal de otro país es un proxy?

Nah its Establo de Mexico

What about Edomex and Oaxaca though?

>coloring California but not Texas
Honestly, kill yourself.

t.

Why didn't you color yourself in, though?

what are the odds of getting mugged or stabbed in this city?

Pretty low

looks like a peaceful small town tbf. Just mind your own fucking business and you'll be fine I guess

>mugged
average
>stabbed
low

>our shit together
>while becoming Foro de Sao Paulo's new acquisition
You forgot to color Cuba. That island should be nuked twice, then gassed out and then turn into a freeport

>muh-muh conspiracy theories
go watch RT or telesur my dude

>que tan mal hay que estar para creer que cualquiera que no hable mal de otro país es un proxy?
No entendí bien tu trabalenguas pero, de todos modos, pregúntale a él

Just came back from cuba a week ago. It's not always what you think and they're not bad people.

Colombia should be colored just because of the cancerous fag obsessed with racemixing.

> no entender una simple frase
literalmente IQ de

cubans are very nice people, their fucking government is the cancer

>cubans are very nice people

too bad I can't say the same about argentinians

hay un cubano chad en mi trabajo. Tiene como 50 años y levanta minas de 20 todo el tiempo

probably because you don't know any irl

los que yo he conocido han sido bastante alegres y carismaticos, no me extraña, aparte el acento suma puntos

Yo no entiendo la escritura incoherente. Lo siento por ser tan bruto.

lel

no hay lio user, te disculpo

el cubANO

t. un bolita

>High consumption of illicit drugs

Yet you did not color in Washington State. Clear fucking bias in your map for sure.

I'm part of the bajío master race
Hmm, yes, I could see Guerrero and most of edomex in red

What would happen if I just went around latin america without having my phone in my pocket while outside and not carrying more than like $20 cash
If I get mugged would they get pissed and kill me

they'd'nt be mad if they took 20 dollars

Do junkies in the US shoot you by anger if you dont have good loot?

they'd'nt've'd known they were mugging for just that. even if I think of $20 as low and they don't doesn't mean they don't want more

where's he from

meant to respond to obv

Puebla

20 USD is probably an above average mugging
sure, theres plenty people with an iphone 7 but theres also plenty people with just a worthless 10 year old flip phone and 1-2 USD in coins

Red = cancer
Blue = not cancer

Kek, that was fast

Really? I thought he was a native defeño, he isnt the regular brown midget from Puebla