>ur cunt
>what's the weather like in ur cunt?

Son of a gun. How do you live?

Chill

comfy atm, hell the next 3 days

This is above the boiling point.

kek

It was 25 degrees humid sunshine yesterday

I am posting only in my underwear now as the sun is coming up and I am litterally sitting in a draft and still sweating a bit

It's just 6,30 in the morning here

Boiling point is 212 freedom units

Well there's a tropical storm right over the horizon, which sucks ass

>tfw 35-37 degrees all week
WHY DIDNT YOU VOTE FOR AL GORE?

Global warming doesn't exist.

9C
winter night
Santiago is shit, a winter night should be -20C with lots of snow

30-35 C heat, 80-90% humidity, everyday.

pretty comfy

>80-90% humidity
holy fuck

>Global warming doesn't exist.

>humidity 10%

You can't prove that it wouldn't have been this hot even without your "greenhouse gases".

All of SEA and most of South Asia are like that.

It's Arizona. Something is wrong if it doesn't get over 110F in the summer.

This system is a joke.

it's rather comfy
once summer really kicks up though then it's 5 gonna be shit with the humidity hovering around 90% all the time. could be worse, though

probably should post the image

It's more accurate than Celsius. They should have made 1000 the boiling point and 0 freezing.

>American education

Currently 18°C. It's a little cold.

Pretty good desu

I don't know how you can stand being plus or minus one degree off all the time.

62F/17C in Seattle right now.
No word should ever have three of the same vowel in a row, man.
What you're trying to say is that it's more precise, numbnuts. They're both accurate. Dmitry is objectively right though. Fahrenheit is pure autism.

it sounds perfectly fine when you pronounce it
ka-a-a-va

32C, which is why I'm awake at 6am.
Fuck me it is hot.

>It's more accurate than Celsius
>I don't know how you can stand being plus or minus one degree off all the time

Cali
Hellish

fresh in the morning
perfect for biking atm

>-17C 1F
>-17C 2F
>-16C 3F
>-16C 4F
>-15C 5F
Like a chinese made swiss clock.

>>-17C 1F
>>-17C 2F
>>-16C 3F
>>-16C 4F
Why is Fahrenheit rising if Celsius stays the same?

JUST

but if its chinese its not swiss

That's an excellent question, and the answer is that Celsius is inferior form of measurement.

it's raising as well, we use decimals, but he conveniently ignored them.

If there only was a way to describe non-integer numbers

>what are decimals
Fahrenheit is a ludicrous system.

>needing to use decimals in your temperatures
Why not just use fahrenheit so it will be easier to understand?

how is it possible to exist in such conditions? we had +35 and my apartment turned into sauna, i couldn't even sleep. do you use an air conditioner?

its easier to understand with Celsius
at 0 water freezes
at 100 water boils
37 is interal human temperature

who /humid/ here?

It's dry here.

>do you use an air conditioner
No, I don't want to waste money on that so I only turn it on when people come over (never). I'm a bit worried because it got so hot that it came on automatically and I might not be able to stop it from running.

fahrenheit is much easier to relate to human beings though. 100 = upper limit of tolerance, 0 = lower limit of tolerance. so when you say "it's below zero out there" or "it's over a hundred out there" they both correspond nice and neatly to "it's really fucking hot/cold". with celsius 0 degrees really isn't that cold and 100 degrees you're literally dead. much less convenient for human reference.

it's quite comfy right now because we're 1 away from winter here, but in summer the temperature reaches 40ºC easily, AC is obviously the best answer, but if you don't have one it's not that bad anyway.
the only people I hear complain about "the heat" are fat fucks and those who have some sort of health problem.
normal people don't mind.

South Florida here, just fuck my shit up. It's been raining everyday for like 3 weeks now.

comfy at night but steamy in the afternoon

Here we go

ah yes, the "i got used to this, so HUMANS are better at understanding this"
hmm yess, very interesting, i can relate to my measure being easier to understand for me than a measure from another country

it has nothing to do with what someone is used to, it's about 0 and 100 being much more significant numbers from a human, weather standpoint in fahrenheit. in fahrenheit 0 and 100 are basically your "you really shouldn't be outside right now" points. in celsius like i said 0 isn't that cold and 100 is meaningless because it never gets that hot anywhere. so you're stuck with some weird system where your points of reference for what's really hot and cold is like 40 and -20 rather than a nice clean 0 and 100.

>European """summer"""

My thermostat doesn't require a floating point unit to provide more accurate readings than yours. Increase the granularity, then you can talk.

Where the fuck is this?

>it has nothing to do with what someone is used to
thats wrong, thats exactly the reason you dislike Celsius
i have no idea what im looking at when i look at "120 F" because 40 is already dangerously hot in Celsius
>the system im not used to is a wierd system
luckily Celsius is directly translatable to Kelvin, while farenheit is the odd one out and isnt directly relative to Kelvin nor Celsius

Not that fag, but I'm suddenly wondering where the fuck Fahrenheit originated and why we use it. I may look that up before I go to bed. Murrican units are pretty retarded all around but this one is especially confounding when I think about it.

bretty good

>because 40 is already dangerously hot in Celsius
right and 40C translates to 104F. in other words 100F is perfectly at the "dangerously hot" threshold. it's a much nicer landmark number than something arbitrary like 40. also like the other user said you have a greater degree of precision in fahrenheit and don't have to resort to decimals.

What part of SB? I hope it's not the city proper, because that place is full JUST mode.

My fellow Arizonanon
Let's see if we can beat last years record of 50°C

Nigga I don't know why you're defending Fahrenheit. Our refusal to go metric truly is just a dank meme at this point.

He took the Romer scale and multiplied it by 4

Summer is terrible. It's usually 35-40 C here, but today is fine

>40 is an arbitrary number but 100 isn't

Breddy chill