What does Sup Forums think of Louisiana?

What does Sup Forums think of Louisiana?

another republican shithole

We should genocide the anglo population there and make it our pet Quebec 2bh.

POPEYES CHICKEN>KFC

Heard it's got a good Jazz scene and the food is good

It's shit

Irrelevant.

Probably comfy though.

It's where we keep our backwater frenchies

Seem like French is barely spoken there through.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA, HER LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

I want to leave Louisiana it is miserable
Ask me anything you want about Louisiana

t. Cajun that cant even speak French

Do people actually speak French there? Like more than any other state? Is it there First language there? Basically is French culture still prevalent there?

>shithole
>country has literal highway beheadings

Yes many people still speak French, mostly older people though. I'd say more than any other state.

I think you would only find the elderly having French as a first language, for example my grandparents grew up deep in the southern parts of the state and they grew up only speaking French, not learning English until they were older. Elements of our French heritage are still prevalent, but it has been whored out to the media for a quick buck. Now people think a bunch of hicks from northern Louisiana (Duck Dynasty and garbage like that) is representative of Cajun culture when most of them don't even have French roots. It's a damn shame.

Is that where Forrest Gump and Bubba lived?

Alabama

Great food... that's it

As shitty as Mississippi at best, but I can't help but like them for some reason.

a fucking pelican

Mississippi is like Louisiana without any of the interesting bits.
Seems like going back in time.

Mississippi roads are in better shape than ours
Also they have more "beaches" that you can "swim at" if you don't mind risking contact with flesh eating bacteria

Didn't True Blood take place there? I just remember a gay vampire being the King of Louisiana.

Bros, only nearby state worth a damn

t. proud Floridian

Thanks friend, you are the only state I actually like

Euros know as much about individual states as mericans know about individual euro countries

nobody here could point louisiana out on a map.

we just know texas (le big rednecks) and new york

Florida is shit and I live here. Floridians are dumb as bricks tbqh

this
one of the best drama i've seen in years

essentially another mississippi, except it has good food. also, it's full of psuedo-frenchies.