It was mostly the language of the administration

bump

>>literally never heard any Vietnamese speak French
that's a good thing, moron

France made a good work in Vietnam?

That's a bad thing cuck

>be Vietnam
>defeat France, America, Cambodia, and China to win your independence
>sell out your country in peacetime to French, American, Cambodian, and Chinese corporations anyway
For what purpose?

No they didn't do shits.
Well we will never abandon our language, so a bit of multilingualism would be good.

>Cambodian corporations
???

Biggest investors in Vietnam are Japan and South Korea.

>does not speak the language of the former occupying forces
>cuck

is that a thing in vietnam or are you just a chinese, french could be handy like you workin taco bell and spanish is good here

Tbf I just assumed there would be one or two Cambodian corporations without doing any research whatsoever

>Cambodia
>economy
>food
Pick one.

Well I know about Cambodia's history of
mass starvation and death somewhat, especially the parts that the US caused; but even Ireland pulled their shit together, and is now the HQ of Facebook

Think I actually pushed Enter instead of Spacebar, between "of" and "mass" tbqh

>without doing any research whatsoever
MURICA! MURICA! MURICA!

Fuck off retard

Tell the truth please, we built modern buildings, gave you manufacture of beer etc. The problem is that after Indochina war and Vietnam war, many viets destroyed french things because of the french imperialism. So now there is almost nothing left. Blame yourself.
At least in Algeria and despite the war, french things were preserved. pic related

Thats a good thing m8. French influence isn't good. French education and administrative system is retarded. French investors are pretty shit. French language is pretty useless. You are luck that you uncucked yourselves unlike us. East asian and America influence is much better.

So I heard you guys are very much into baguettes too

You guys make good baguettes though.