One all star

>One all star

>Still beat a super team

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTsXOGuTVbk
youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4
youtube.com/watch?v=cF4w0oRxGBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's been 6 years and I still can't figure out how/why Lebron melted down and shrunk the way he did.

It was the worst finals meltdown I have ever seen in my entire life. I couldn't believe what I was watching. It was surreal to me. I remember watching the games and just thinking how horrible he was playing. It was unbelievable.

Since then Lebron won 3* more rings. But the 2011 ring was a complete and utter failure. Wade was great bosh was good..but Lebron was just sad.

t. Skip

this tbqh

why are lebron haters so autistic, bros?

He followed the script

>Shawn Marion and Tyson Chandler, the god-tier defensive duo protecting the rim and hustling it off in the paint
>Hall of Fame veteran playmaker Jason Kidd
>the little warrior Jason Terry who averaged like 18-19 ppg in the Finals
>rock-solid roler JJ Barea
>Rick Carlisle the head coach

Some of us actually watched basketball before 2015.

Were you even an independent country before that year?

don't forget Caron Butler and Stojakovic

that team was stacked

plus they won just one less game than the Heat, beat OKC in 5 and swept the Lakers

THANK YOU BASED DIRK

butler was injured though

>swept the Lakers

That one was the major clue that year, but pssssssh, all these underage faggots have zero fucking clue about it because their attention span only allows them to check the Finals series on wiki/bbr/espn/whatever. Pssssh!

>old man kidd who is coaching the bucks
>jason terry and jj barea
>some of us actually watched basketball before 2015
more like some of us checked wikipedia

Stojakovic barely even played in the final.

I like how Kobe fans make fun of LeBron for losing to them while they were the defending Champs and got swept by them too

Kobr didn't go down without a fight though but his team straight up imploded. There was too much drama behind the scenes and laziness after they went back to back.

when you start mike bibby and joel anthony on a finals team in 2011

Caron Butler didn't even even play a single game in the playoffs you cock and balls

>kobr didn't go down without a fight
>got swept
>lost last game by 40

>avg 23/3/2

The gamethread of the last game against the Lakers was one of the best Sup Forums moments ever

lebron has never had a good coach

maybe because he wants to be the coach

Spo was shit

Lue is currently shit

I won't forget how great he was, his performance was outstanding. His hard work and loyalty finally rewarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTsXOGuTVbk

This. Jet was the 2d-best shooting guard in the West only behind Kobe. Marion was a beast on LeBron during the finals, and Chandler was at his prime defensively.

Miami had the big three but they were far from being a team that year, hence the addition of elite role players the next summers. Still should have beaten the Mavs tho, but Dallas was far from being a one-man team, even if the said one man was on another planet throughout these playoffs.

Remember Lebron making fun of Dirk for saying he was sick? and then he lost to Dirk in LMAO

Terry played out of his fucking mind that year.

His 'I ran out of talent, coach' quote to D'Antoni is fucking hilarious too.

i do remember
youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4

but anyone can change
youtube.com/watch?v=cF4w0oRxGBU

That's Corey Brewer m8

Kidd was the unsung hero of that series
>clutch 3's
>run sparking steals
>leadership in the darkest moments

I really am glad that Dirk got his ring. He's such a cool dude.

>stayed faithful to Dallas when he easily could have jumped ship to LA, Boston, or whatever
>speaks better English than most American players
>embraced Texan culture
>married a tall black American qt, ensuring his children will be great basketball players
>was the best part of Like Mike
>literally every fan who has ever met him has something nice to day about him

Those are actually pretty average Kobe numbers.

>LeBitch fans make up excuses for this embarrassing lost
>yet still have the nerve to point out that Jordan got beat by the Celtics and Pistons
LeChoke dick riders are in full effect.

I actually strongly dislike LeBron James, thank you very much.

>excuses
Everyone admits it was a chokejob, but also doesn't deny that the team isn't just Dirk + nobodies.

>Not mentioning DeShawn Stevenson's brilliant D

what a casual