How come society is ok with women being with minorities but if a white man wants a thai wife he's seen as an autist

how come society is ok with women being with minorities but if a white man wants a thai wife he's seen as an autist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because thais are literally whores

>he actually believes this is the case
>"help we are being oppressed ;_;"
No

I don't know but I got the same reaction when I started dating a Russian grill. There seems to be a perception that the only reason a woman would want to sleep with an American man is for the green card.

Probably didn't help that half my family is Polish, hates Russians, and watches too much Jewish CNN.

This

They even made a movie about it, with scandishits in it, Teddy Bear or something
Women are generally accepted as whores in every culture, men have responsibility of choosing a proper mate who will continue his family's cultures and traditions. At least this is the tradition almost every where

If they made a movie surely it is accepted

Also when spain colonized the americas it was the men and not the women who mixed

Because they had a choice and you did not.

It's not the race mixing that people dislike, it's the mail order bride aspect that people oppose.

the point is, in these matters you can hardly come to a rational conclusion. my personal belief is that, if someone wants to marry outside their race, let them, but try not to have second thoughts about it. you have to either go all in or not at all when it comes to marriage

oh fugg the short is great, didnt know they made it into a full feature

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

>Also when spain colonized the americas it was the men and not the women who mixed
Rape doesn't count Jesus
>not available in your country
Reee

>caring about society

i tip my fedora to you good lord

>thai girls
Be honest user, you want a trap

>how come society is ok
if you are not how can society be

>society is ok with women being with minorities
Is it?

i just wanna find my significant other regardless of ethnicity or sex

>Sup Forums represents society

>if a white man wants an Asian he's seen as an autist
ftfy

pretty sure he does, both are social taboos and does not have acceptance anywhere

>wh*tey still exists
How can wh*tey even compete?

>social taboos
Not really. I guess a bit moreso for women but even then a lot of people here don't give a shit.

There's nothing wrong with adoption