User, from Sup Forums, you're on the air

user, from Sup Forums, you're on the air.
What's happening, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yf6VFTSa9OE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mike, I'm sick of Harvey's antics... what do you think about trading him and conforto for Judge? I'll hang up and listen

Mike, when are the Mets gonna bring back Bart olo Colon?

is this Boris in 30 years?

get outta here. they're not gonna do dat. yeah right, yankees are gonna give up their first homegrown star in 10 years. yeah sure.

back afta dis

you've reminded me....Kars for Kids is literally a scam.

you donate your car and the money goes exclusively to an Orthodox Jewish charity paying for their kids daycamps. also, they profit....it's a not-for-profit, not a nonprofit.

look it up.

(i only realiZed this after finding out it's based in my hometown)

Mike, you think a team could ever go 162-0?

(I still can't believe somebody actually asked that, so fucking retarded)

"yeah right, that could totally happen. suuuuure, you get a team with talent, hot, no one gets injured, every pitcher comes up big every night, no one ever makes an error, the entire offense hits .350 all season long. sure. totally. let's put some money on it in vegas right now.

back afta dis

Hey Mike, long time caller, first time listener. Do you think Jason Gianni could help the knicks on the perimeter.

Hey Mike, long time first time, how do you feel about women coaching in professional male sports? Do they have a place or is this just the media agonizing our safe spaces?

Holy shit. They are a true 501(c)3 nonprofit, though. I never would have guessed they support Jewish day camps lol

Long time caller first time listener I just wanted to say greater than symbol rags

"If a woman could do the job, then she could do the job. But, really how many women are gonna have any direct experience in the field to get such jobs? basketball is the only sport where it's gonna happen at the highest level. "

Hey Mike, how goes it... how can Mr. Met give fans the middle finger when he only gots four of them? Boggles the mind. I'll hang up and listen.

Wtf. Sup Forums was actually right.

>user, from /jp/, you're on the air

>wuts dat even mean? are u tryin' to make a reference to Pagliarulo???

HE WAS PAGS, NOT RAGS

Konichiwa Mike-san Hajimemashte today?

>subaru selling cars in canada and asking the buyers to pick an institution for a CAD 1000 dollar donation
>tax is debated to the dealership income
>people still buy subarus there

>kars4kids
>awful radio commercial, fucking annoying
>they get the tax debates for major companies
>you are the one who loses the car
>people still donate the cars

If you feel like doing charity, just do it yourself.

Hey Mike, whaddaya think of Girardi making Didi Gregorius wear a Burger King crown every time he goes up to bat. I know it's an homage to Mo Vaughn but it's, it's just not dignified. I'll hang up and listen through a baby monitor hidden inside my wife's anus.

youtube.com/watch?v=yf6VFTSa9OE

Hey Mike how ya doin.. you think if A-Rod comes back and hits .300, 20 HRs, the Yankees should extend his contract? What are y thoughts on that?

I once called Mike when I lived in Staten Island. The fucker had the nerve to cut a segment in half so my fucking joke didn't get in the aiah.

BOREBALL IS GAY
ALSO FUCK THE METS

fucking love how he handled it though

Mike
You saved me

Kek

It happens almost every yearThat was quite sad to hear the other day desu

Mike, we need to get rid of Terry Collins. The guy has clearly lost the clubhouse. I'm thinking, since he's available, Jason Giambi would be perfect.