Which american teams have the most latino fans

Which american teams have the most latino fans

Doyers
Cowboys
(L.A.) Kings
for basketball I haven't the slightest idea. Perhaps the Heat thanks to Cuban exiles.

there's a team called CHIvas USA, so probably that one

The Yankees. Go to Latin American countries and you'll see a lot of Yankees hats.

why do girls think that wearing a fuckton of make-up makes them look good?

>for basketball I haven't the slightest idea. Perhaps the Heat thanks to Cuban exiles.

We don't really like basketball tbqh. We're huge baseball fans and specifically Yankees fans.

Chivas USA had no fans at all, they were dissolved two years ago.

There was a time when you would see a shitton of Yankees caps over here as well, but nobody gave a shit about the team itself, it was just a fashion gear and symbol for New York

t. former Yankee hat wearer

once they get to that point their faces are so fucked up from the makeup they have no option

Lakers/Doyers/Raiders/Mexico National Team

Yankees hats are everywhere but it's just a new york fashion thing, not baseball.
I think in China and other parts of Asia MLB is literally known just as a fashion brand with stores all over the place, most of it is just yankees apparel probably

It's the same with Mexicans and Raider gear in LA, glad that shot getting shipped to Vegas, good riddance.

Also Check'd

raiders cowboys
doyers
LA kings ducks
spurs lakers
and every soccer team

Yankees.
I know Doyers/Mexicans comes to mind, but literally every Puerto Rican, Dominican and Cuban is a Yankee fan.

Baseball:Dodgers
Football:Cowboys
Basketball: Lakers and San Antonio
In fact SA probably has more Mexicans per capita than inner city LA
Hockey: probably ducks or kings

Yankees
Cowboys
Los Doyers
Lakers
Los Bulls
White Sox

t. white boi who only dates Latinas

In Mexico

NFL
1. Cowboys
2. Steelers
3. Raiders/Pats

NBA
1. Lakers
2. Spurs

MLB
Yankees or Dodgers

Doyers
Lakers
Raiders/Cowboys
LA Kings, but most latinos don't watch hockey

Las Vegas is even closer to LA than Oakland is, so don't expect to see the Raider fans go anywhere.

is she wearing a mask? christ

Same here. I like the hats, but don't really care for the Yankees or baseball.

It's the Doyers and the San Antonio Spics with some other Mexifornia teams thrown in.

>NFL en espanol

You lie.

>You lie
W-why?

Sf giants also have mexican fans

I've already seen less Raidergear since the Rasms came back. The presence is always gonna be here true but think in 5- 10 years nobody beside hardcore fans are going to be wearing anything but Rams/Charger gear in LA. Theres a reason they didnt want the Raiders back in LA even though there was demand for it.

Raidspics being phased out

1. all LA teams
2. most recent championship losers, since 99% of the latin countries are third world and get their shit donated

Not necessarily.

Raider culture will dwindle with them selling out as well as the whole stadium customs of fighting and shit. Now it's going to be for either people in Vegas and much more safe.

What a horribly photoshopped t shirt. You are truly the worst tripfag on a board infested with them

Where do you live
I live 2 miles away from staples and dont see a single ram anything since they came outside the first two weeks

You guys are second class in your own city that is sadfam

I can confirm there are a lot of latino Heat fans in the southern half of Florida.

Any Texas, California, or Arizona teams. The spics are the niggers of the west coast.

any Los Angeles team. its literally mexico tier

heh, that's funny. i'm from nyc and i wouldn't be caught dead in a yankees hat.

>Mexicans watching Hockey

OFFICIAL CHICANO FANDOM POWER RANKINGS

1A. Whatever Soccer team has "Bimbo" as the shirt sponsor
2. Los Doyers
3. Raiderrrzzz ESE

POWER GAP

4.Cowboys
5. Angels
6. Spurs
7. Real Madrid
8. Barcelona
99999999. Hockey and "white" teams like the Patriots

99% of people who wear those caps outside of usa are convinced that ny is just some fashion brand

Cholos are fans of the LA Kings though.

t. Cholo

>3. Raiderrrzzz ESE
>POWER GAP
>4.Cowboys
Huge difference here
Cowboys by far have more Mexicans fans from the that they live in the state that harbors more Mexican than California then add to the LA cowboy fans from decades of not having a team and latching on

Take it from me as a 24 year resident in Inglewood, long beach and east LA. Raider and Niners are the popular California team in LA but since 94 the raiders nor the niners have been as popular as the cowboys in LA

It isn't even up for debate desu

I thought you were exaggerating, but then I actually hovered over it.

cowboys
raiders
dodgers
spurs
lakers

Nothing wrong with that.

PONTINO BASTARDO
LATINA MERDA
FROSINONE ALÈ

>state that harbors more Mexican than California
Literally impossible.

California has the highest total Mexican population outside of Mexico.