2. Asdrubal Cabrera (S) SS
3. Jay Bruce (L) RF
4. Neil Walker (S) 2B
5. Lucas Duda (L) 1B
6. Wilmer Flores (R) 3B
7. Curtis Granderson (L) CF
8. Travis d'Arnaud (R) C
9. Matt Harvey (R) P

Is this the day that Harvey's tissue paper arm finally falls off? I think it just might be.

Is Flores the slowest man in the MLB pound for pound?

McCutchen dropped to 6th in the order ahead of only the SS, the catcher and the pitcher.

>the Mets have had a monopoly on the slowest Latinos in the majors for like 10 years
when does it end

old/fat exists

ayyo

i'm ready to rock.

>leadoff walk

this should go well tonight.

This looks like it will be a disaster

>bases loaded no outs, top 1st
>harvey

henlo harvey
hello you STINKY HARVEY
go eat a dick ugly

The Derp Knight

>30 pitches in the first inning

March 2017
Me: The Mets rotation will never make it through the season.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Me: Reasons and history.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Me: Evidence and data.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Me: Facts and research.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fast forward to April 30, 2017
Me: The Mets rotation is ded.
Mets fans:

a little worried conforto is going to slump like he did in 2016

what the fuck is with harvey's control tonight. was he up late boozing it up again? the hell is this shit.

>tonight
this has been his biggest problem the entire season

oh i know, i just can't believe he's up at this pitch count this early already.

pretty bad yeah. the entire staff has been walking so many more guys this year, probably the single biggest reason why we suck.

ayy lmao

that shit was crushed

DUDA SMASSSSSHHHHHHH

DUDA SMASH!!!!

I refuse to belive in a consistent Duda

>tfw that includes Cespedes as well

Remember metsbros there can be no true despair without hope

>you now remember Ruben Tejada

slowest SS of all time

ruben died for our sins in the NLDS

F

man bruce has been garbage for like a month now

so i missed the game/thread yesterday. what's up with mr met giving ppl the finger, they wouldn't shut up about it on the news. i heard he got fired. but fuck that, they shoulda gave him a raise for not taking any shit from asshole fans.

mr. met is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

>that hit

yeah i kinda feel bad for the dude, he's probably worked for the team for years, getting abused by drunk assholes every game and he just accepted it, but he flips one guy off and gets fired

wish they just suspended him

>mutt hervey

76 pitches
1 out
Bases clearing double

Yep

why throw your bad breaking pitches to a rookie instead of challenging him with your fastball that' been good all night

Major umpball on that awful check swing appeal

It was a probably a lillie fan false flagging to make Mr. Met look bad. Does anyone actually think this was as the media has reported it?

Dilson Herrera is doing terrible though. He wouldn't even be ahead of Cecchini on the depth chart right now.

Can we unironically trade for Josh Harrison? Reyes can fuck off and then our infield can be Smith/Duda, Flores, Rosario, Harrison next year.

Time to get confortable

Can't stop won't stop

GETTIN CONFY IN HERE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>LULANCO

the fuck lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH SHIT

Fucking shook

>when it pours...

BAHAHAHHA WILD PITCH

6-4!

CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR CONTRACT YEAR

jesus christ duda

you don't get extra points for hitting it farther

Oh lawdy

Same fucking spot

o m y god

FUCKING DUDA SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

*wins*

God damnit Pirates. The Mest are fucking garbage too. Won't be surprised if Cole is put on the DL with "arm discomfort" tomorrow. He's not hitting his spots at all.

Nice Bell. Get them all back this inning and then some.

I should NOT have posted this

Jesus Christ this bullpen is hot fucking garbage

Clear the deck bitches

We're just making it interesting on purpose

The ball is rigged. We should be winning. Manfred is sabotaging good pitching for financial gain.

lol

i leave the room for 5 minutes. what the fuck is this shit.

>Seaweed

why is Shitwald still in?

cmon Terry

Should have been out as soon as he gave up the lead.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TERRY
THIS IS THE FIRST GAME OF THE FUCKING SERIES

5.43 ERA
Harvey is done. Why won't you mest fans just admit it already?

Why the fuck hasn't another reliever been warming up this whole time. Fuck I'm so sick of Collins. This is basic shit

Bell about to jack a granny

We're just ironically rooting for him. We all know he's shit now. Not much left invested in him since his contract expires next year.

>walks a run in

Just missed it

mestbros, look who we're playing next week

>rags

Hello DG. Inb4 "i'm a yankees fan now lmao"

Based J-Hey
Walker doesn't get to that ball

I have tickets for the Cubs series in two weeks, hopefully Amed is up by then so there's at least something interesting to see when they get destroyed.

>he thinks dg is the only one who hates the mets because of their cancerous fanbase

Reeeee this team

Hello DG.

ouch. why the fuck would anyone do this. at least he could laser removal the date and put a 1986 there.

welp. see you fuckers tomorrow. beh. just beh.