Why are Americans so racist?!

Why are Americans so racist?!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
nccp.org/publications/pub_909.html
migrationpolicy.org/article/chinese-immigrants-united-states
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Americans#Population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they don't know right from wrong

Next I'm going to here we're racist against pajeets when designated shitting streets start appearing everywhere.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

Why are non-whites assblasted about old and long repelled laws?

I don't get it

cuz whte people be racists better breed them out

Asked the Aussie

because old laws have legacy effects that compound over the years and don't magically disappear when repealed.

There would be many more Chinese restaurants if the act was never passed though

*right from wang

they build their own towns in every country. either way they wouldve had the same form as the towns.

Aren't chinese people int he US overwhelming middle class and successful?

yes
they are pretty based

>arrive in US
>get treated like shit and build railroads
>work hard and become successful
>everyone else still bitches and moans instead of following suit

asians are better off than whites in the US fuck off commie

Also China is probably the most racist country in the world

>chinese people are somehow magically worse off if they aren't able to immigrate to the usa
>the usa is obliged to let in anybody other than us citizens

what's your point? the statement still stands, unjust laws when repealed do not necessarily correct the injustices it created.

your greentexting skills are fucking horrible i don't even understand what idea you are trying to convey.

are you shitting me

>do not necessarily correct the injustices it created

Yes they do. You can say the after effects of those injustices can linger, and they might for any given amount of time. Regardless, asians have a higher standard of living than the horrible whites oppressing them in this country. They seem to be doing pretty well.

go to the chinese resturant and ask the waiters there how they are doing

What kind of questions is that? Go to any low class restaurant and ask how the waiters are doing.

fucking retard

fuckface it's because that the only thing they can do, they are exploited because of the immigration system

asians having high standard of living has nothing to do with whitey oppression when the only legals that can get in are professionals, what kind of shit soup do you need eat to understand that

you seems to be retarded and i don't know how to explain it to you in a simpler term but lets try once. an unjust law repealed does not necessarily correct all the injustices it has created. it means the injustice cannot be applied anymore but it does not solve the problems that it in the first place has created. overtime people may adjust to it and recover some may not but it's legacy effects are clear and apparent no matter how well or unwell that demography is doing now in context.

example

Japanese people in internment camps, oh! look at them now they're doing so well it's okay! they bounced right back!

fuck you for making me explain this to you.

pretty sure he's on the same page bro

Mmmm nope that would be Korea

>but it does not solve the problems that it in the first place has created. overtime people may adjust to it and recover some may not but it's legacy effects are clear and apparent no matter how well or unwell that demography is doing now in context.

This is a complete falsehood. Japanese internment camps have very little impact on current Japanese. It will have even less impact on future Japanese. The entire fact that they have "bounced back" so well is proof that it is largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. You're trying to make a point while ignoring the biggest thing that disproves it because its inconvenient to your argument. I imagine you're going to unironically suggest that 5 generations from now Japanese-Americans will still be feeling the terrible effects of their great great great great grandparents being locked up in a camp for a couple years.

You have no clue what you're talking about. Most asian immigrants who came here were low working class peasants. Please save your tears for a demographic who actually has it worse than the native populace you mongoloid.

are you fucking kidding me? losing years of your life and having all your possessions stolen from you with no compensation and that will have very little impact on them and the generation that succeeds them?

you must be retarded if you believe losing all you possessions and being locked up for years has 'very little impact on current Japanese'.

you are looking at the demography now and using it to justify 'it wasn't so bad'. but im relating it to the individual Japanese that experienced internment, not the new immigrants that dilute the demography you fuckwad.

they don't get to live to be over 180 years

immigration laws regarding asians have been for professionals for decades, them being peasant class from the 1860s has nothing to do with the reality of illegal immigration now

Most asians in the US are part of families that have been here for multiple generations. Contrary to your belief, they didn't all come over as doctors and lawyers from the upper class.

>reality of illegal immigration now

What does this even mean

Please give me one study of offspring of those Japanese where you can cite any kind of statistic to prove your point. Just one would be fine. Better if you can somehow prove that there is significant impact over multiple generations.

majority of the asians here are not multi-generational (parents born here) contrary to "your* beliefs", new immigrants skew the income of all asian populations within the us
plus large numbers in the hundreds of thousands of refugees from various wars

>What does this even mean
it means asians are oppressed

>Most asians in the US are part of families that have been here for multiple generations
the majority of asians are foreign born and most of the u.s. born are not 3rd gen.

why do chinks lie so much?

>>nccp.org/publications/pub_909.html

we first accept these facts, specifically in regards to the context. Those placed in Japanese internment had their possessions stolen without compensation. so we can clearly say they are 'poor'.

fucking hell here.

>>migrationpolicy.org/article/chinese-immigrants-united-states

1980 there were 384,000 chinese immigrants, 1.6 million by 2010.

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Americans#Population

you can see after the exclusion at the number of Chinese in the US dropped significantly. only after it's repeal and the inclusion of the INA amendments do you see that the population of Chinese in america explodes from 237k @ 1960 to 806k @ 1980

>it means asians are oppressed

Illegal immigration means "asians are oppressed"? Care to actually expound on this?

The fact that asians are doing so well in the USA and all you can say is "b-but they're still oppressed because!" They out-earn every other demographic in the country, are better educated than every other demographic, are vastly over-represented in growing fields like the technology sector. 2nd generation asian immigrants consistently do better than their parents. And retards like you still have the gall to say "b-but wait actually they're super oppressed!"

Please end your life

What are you even trying to argue? That because the US halted Chinese immigration at one point that Chinese immigrants (current or former, can't tell since the article doesn't differentiate) have been terribly affected?

>Chinese immigrants had much higher incomes compared to the total foreign- and native-born populations. In 2013, the median income of households headed by a Chinese immigrant was $57,000, compared to $48,000 and $53,000 for overall immigrant and native-born households, respectively.

wow so oppressed. can we stop this now

To make the blatant statement that "asians are doing so well" without taking into account the socioeconomics behind the phenomenon is ridiculous.

Yet asians are doing better than anyone else in this country. You haven't given me a single statistic that proves any demographic of asians are significantly worse off, whether it be the families that came here in 1900, families that were interned, current generations, the chinese.

Not one single statistic to back up your statements yet you claim to be "taking into account the socioeconomics" while whining about immigration as if every asian who comes over is a made doctor, lawyer, or high level exec.

that the fact that demographically you can say 'Asians' or Chinese people are doing well in the united states therefor the effects of unjust laws against them were only temporary or insignificant. which is not the case because the number of those were did suffer under those unjust laws have been demographically diluted by wealthy and educated immigrants which gives it that appearance.

and that you are far too stupid to pick up on that without having to be told that by random user over the internet.

they are doing well because that's the only kind that's allowed in

that is NOT accounting all the illegals who have no way of rising up and are only in this condition because of the stringent laws and are victims of criminal groups

monetary status of a legal population filled with professions that most of which got degrees from back home is a kind of white oppression because it does not take into account that this is the product of american institution but rather a successful buyout of skilled workers from these other countries, this obviously oppresses asians (they are leave from place a and put into place b by the virtue of being professionals) because it assumes that asians are just like the native multigenerational whities.

Maybe one of these posts you can actually give a shred of proof that these victims of unjust laws are doing so much worse off than everyone else. Just one statistic, please I'm begging you.

>this is not a product

>that is NOT accounting all the illegals

The illegals that shouldn't even be in this country? Hmmm, interesting. Also still waiting for a single statistic that proves your point.

>monetary status of a legal population filled with professions that most of which got degrees from back home is a kind of white oppression because it does not take into account that this is the product of american institution but rather a successful buyout of skilled workers from these other countries, this obviously oppresses asians (they are leave from place a and put into place b by the virtue of being professionals) because it assumes that asians are just like the native multigenerational whities.

ahaha wow holy shit

american immigration policy contribute to illegals

>Fusion
>President and COO Daniel Eilemberg

kek

yes and whites are oppressing asians by forcing them to immigrate to america

you can stop now. go back to studying for your humanities degree.

which i fucking did already you fuck nut, you can infer it from the sources I god damned posted before. Poor families are likely to have poor children, Poor children are likely to be poor into adulthood. the population of chinese people during the exclusion act and other racist laws enacted at that time numbered 107k, faltered to a low of 61k in 1920, to a current 3.3million currently. do you mean to tell me that in 90 years 61k Chinese people populated into over 3million? no don't be absurd, the number of immigrants from China far exceeds the number of 4-5 generation Chinese that endured the unjust laws of the 19th century. current immigrants from china have to pass immigration requirements such as education and wealth which gives off the false impression that the Chinese were 'unaffected' by unjust racist laws of the 19th century.

The exclusion act stopped more chinese from immigrating. Thats what it did. You haven't given a single statistic that proves those families are worse off than any other poor immigrants or are worse off now than normal immigrants. No assumption you've made has proven your argument because you're arguing on the false premise that those families must have always been poor (and are still poor) as proof that they are poor now.

I'll be back in 45 minutes I expect to see some kind of solid statistic by then. Do your best.

negative affirmative action (higher standards for asians) is another method of oppression

lol, what's the point? you know as well as i do that no census statistics break down income brackets by generational form.

but you obstinate refusal to acknowledge the facts laid out to you, that Chinese immigrants are a relatively new addition to the demography and that self selecting immigration has skewed those stats. that you somehow think 'oh look the laws repealed, all the injustices have been fixed and everything is as if the law never happened!' is actually a rational belief.

oh laws that restricted your father and grandfather from owning property or voting? pfft! that had no affect on you son! it's just that grandpapa and pops couldn't afford to provide me with things that could've helped me better succeed in life! it's not like there is a correlation between being born poor and ending up poor! i'll just pick myself up by the bootstraps!

chinese food is shit

if I wanted watery brown piss with occasional clumps of matter thrown in it I'd feed my dog sweet corn and wait a few hours at the other side and make a side bowl of rice to go with it i fucking hate the chinese absolute dog fucks anyway

its pretty funny seeing fucking chinese people in the usa and canada pretending they are opressed

All the cool kids are doing it. They want to join in.

Church is mostly responsible

brazil will always be 3rd world because everyone wants to be criminals

irish don't give a fuck about when they were discriminated against 5 generations ago.

>b-but that's because they're white

Nobody gives a FUCK about asians, buddy. It's retarded you're even having this argument because LITERALLY NOBODY (NOT ONE PERSON) in America gives a single shit about asians. I know you must really want to jump on the victim train like every other race, but sorry, we don't fucking care about you. Nobody has the time to be racist against such an innocent and obscure group as Asians. FUCK.

not
>right from wong

>everyone else still bitches and moans instead of following suit

Few issues with this-

- the vast, vast majority of Asians in the US are foreign-born or 2nd-gen
- Asians who came early tended to intermix with whites, diluting/erasing their phenotype (much easier to do than with blacks who usually still look black after generations of intermarriage)
- asians did not thrive to the degree that they do now before the most recent immigration waves
- certain asian ethnic groups are still doing poorly
- treatment/context by race/ethnicity is unique to each race/ethnicity, and the success or failure of one can't speak to the others

Then fucking leave. Why do we have to cow-tow to your every whim? Why are nonwhites so entitled?

I see so you can't prove a single point you are trying to make. You just want me to believe that all those asians are much worse off today despite having no statistical evidence to back up your argument. Brilliant. All I wanted was one number to work with and you couldn't even provide that. I would have reevaluated my stance if you had given me anything substantial.

>refusal to acknowledge the facts laid out to you

No actually you haven't given me a single fact other than "more chinese immigrants have come here recently therefore it somehow proves my argument". You are arguing on a false premise and cannot provide sufficient evidence to continue this conversation.

Please give one statistic to back up your argument. Notice a trend in this thread? If you feel this strongly about something I imagine it shouldn't be too hard for you to prove. You do use statistics in your humanities classes don't you?

I don't know, but stay the fuck away from my state you filthy gook.