I applied for a job in Singapore. I have job interview soon

I applied for a job in Singapore. I have job interview soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.mom.gov.sg/Pages/Income-Summary-Table.aspx
payscale.com/research/SG/Job=Physical_Therapist_Assistant/Salary
propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-property-listing/property-for-rent/hdb/13/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT, DIRTY GREEKS. REEEEEEEE, WE'RE FULL.

Don't let greeks in, you will become poor.

sorry, I'm comin

Not yet you're not. You better buckle up, we got tough requirements especially for a foreign worker white collar job. Know who you're competing with.

>requirements

>no previous working experience necessary
>profession practicing license
>high school diploma
>university degree
>english profficiency
>up to 1.5-2.5k sgp dollars

not that hard desu

>up to 1.5k-2.5k sg dollars
what the fuck are you getting paid to do? No accomodation?

physical therapy assistant

is that low?

also, it's in Jurong East

You're earning less than the starting pay of an fresh NUS/NTU graduate, which is about 3-3.5k. Median income in Singapore is 4k, stats.mom.gov.sg/Pages/Income-Summary-Table.aspx . Yo you better negotiate a higher starting pay or guaranteed bonus or raise or some shit because you're gonna be living a fucking simple life if you get what I mean.

Anyways, i researched further for you(which you should have already done before going into something like this), the average pay for your job is S$17,379, so you're not really cheated out.

Per year*
payscale.com/research/SG/Job=Physical_Therapist_Assistant/Salary

how is living standard in singapore? If I don't have accomodation, how much does rent cost for a small apartment? Does Jurong East include many things to do or will I have to use a car to get around? What do you do for a living?

You don't need a car, public transport will be sufficient. Here's the rent rates for Jurong East: propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-property-listing/property-for-rent/hdb/13/1

Cost of living is similar to London, Melbourne, Sydney, Tokyo. I'm a college student here. Hopefully I enlightened you enough for you to make a wise decision on what's best for you. I can't believe you go into this shit without doing background research.

>S$17,379 per year
Jesus christ, is it even possible to live in SG with that kind of a salary?

I just apply to whatever job I can. By the time I make enough research to consider whichever position I want the opportunity would have passed up

I wouldn't know, I'm in the upper class and live in a 3 storey house with cars. So I'll probably kill myself if I have to live in a tiny shoebox.

I heard food is cheap there

I found a 600$ p/m 250 sqft apartment that's fully furnished, suspiciously low price so I'll keep digging

I know, I've been there. But 14,379 is ridiculously low, I can't even begin to imagine living with that little here in Helsinki and Singapore overall is even more expensive.

Can't you just use your EU passport and move to somewhere with better opportunities like Germany, France, Norway or as of right now Britain.

why do you want him to come? might add some good aesthetics to your country, you're literally a mix of chinks, poo in loos, malays and tamils, must be the ugliest and smelliest metropolis on earth

Be careful, if the job requires you to pay money upfront to an agent, it is a scam. Never pays any money to any agent for a job.

it's not like jobs in the UK are that much better pay wise, and I think the rent is higher up anyway. What would the EU passport benefit me with outside of visa requirement?

We actually are really intolerant of muslims that we clamp down on them so hard they barely have time to be radicalized. The last time we had an actual bombing was many many years ago, and that's a feat considering we're surrounded by muslim shitholes. We have zero tolerance for degeneracy and that's what keeps us strong, although recent years have laxed on that abit with the gay pride shit catching wind after all.

Uhh, going to Sweden and becoming a welfare man?

no can do
t. law pro

I don't want to be a parasiting leech, I want to make my money all fair and square by my own achievements and sweat

I know; yada yada you're Greek but I don't care

Btw I live in a French neighbourhood where rich French Expats have kids that party all day and attend expensive International schools because they cannot survive the competition in public schools.

For your best interest, I advice you to stay in the EU as far as possible. If it were for my government's interest, it will be to exploit for cheap labour. Hope you make the right choice.