Why do some Americans care if Europe burns? They've been trying to destroy the U.S. since the birth of our country...

Why do some Americans care if Europe burns? They've been trying to destroy the U.S. since the birth of our country, and then we decided to forgive them and protect them, NATO, and they're still just cunts to us. I don't understand how Americans like them.

We're all Westerners here, friend.

>They've been trying to destroy the U.S. since the birth of our country
Fucking moron, shart-tier education

I do not understand why either, they are mostly arrogant and racist people.

We arent defined by our state but by our people.

A white sees no difference between european whites and us whites.

Then why the fuck are Europeans always shilling that Americans have no culture? Even though we have hundreds of years of literary history, as well as artwork, and songs. As well as America is the basic foundation for photography, film, and any form of electronic culture. It's fucking retarded.

Also for "shart-tier" education I had to write an essay in high school about a British person who said Americans had no culture, don't you try to pretend this shit hasn't been happening for centuries. You've been trying to de-humanize us since we were founded.

If you don't consider yourself American then leave the fucking country, you're worse than chicanos.

Quick reminder:
Most European posters aren't white

>you're worse than chicanos

Cletus please, California is majority chicano and is a better and wealthier state than any one of those dinky little rural flyover hovels

>You've been trying to de-humanize us since we were founded
You are literally the biggest, most subversive pain in the asshole in all of Western history, the only reason your godforsaken tract of mystery meat even exists is thanks to European powers intervening and cynically using your meme country to drive a stake into a rival power. If you had any common sense or moral fibre instead of shit for brains you'd be on bended knee thanking the French and the Spanish and profusing your eternal gratitude to them.
I don't feel the slightest sympathy for any of you and your utterly delusional anti-understanding of your own past boggles the mind, not even mentioning your baffling persecution complex

Most likely we will be the ones crashing and burning. We are already surrendering our leadership position to Germany and the EU.

We could've won without help. Maybe we would've lost that war, but we would've kept growing and getting stronger, we would've destroyed you and your pitiful country.

We like them, some of us our related to them, they are major economic partners, we our military and intelligence allies with some, etc.

Oh and their being invaded by people we'd like as far away from us as possible.

>t.country you unofficially supported the South in our civil war.

You do realise that if we make it to the next century your country will be remembered as the biggest,most ruthless and among the most subversive empires the world has ever seen,right?

You have no culture in the sense that your culture is everywhere-your music,your movies,etc.Americanism permeates everything.

The US has massive potential to be a great leader of the world but you couldn't even properly integrate blacks into society after it finally looked like it started to happen in the 60s and 70s.It's sad,really.Black people in the US are a white canvas that reflects whatever the mainstream culture in the US is.There's your answer.

tl;dr: summer's here, move along and don't forget to sage

They didn't actually support the south, they were going too, but the North threatened to war them. So the Brits and Franks pussied out at the last moment because they are natural cowards.

You say that like the U.S. will fall in this century. If the U.S. falls we will take the rest of the world with us.

*are

Frankly I wish we did, the moral ugliness in shipping in boatloads of krauts and paddies to slaughter your own countrymen in cold blood makes even me wince

It is indeed well known that France actively tried to destroy the United States of 'murica

god i really wish we quit NATO again and get really far from you
The more I hear from you the more I hate you. And I used to really like the US before speaking to fat fags like you

The paddies were your fucking fault though and the Krauts were the result of failed Republican revolutions in the German lands. Also, they had slaves fight on their side.

>wanting to quit a military alliance because of some underaged little faggot decided to shart out an opinion on an imageboard

Yeah me too. I used to like Americans only to find out that most of them are so overly-nationalistic that they see all other countries as enemies while at the same time complain that no one likes them.

more like wanting to quit a military alliance because we don't need it and it's used as a way to control us

Jesus.You don't have to fail to stop being the world's empire.
And yes.You will definitely drag the rest of the world with you.But that doesn't imply you'll also be the ones to help it get back on its knees.

We supported no one, faggot
because we didn't know what would be the outcome and didn't want to lose an ally

>If the U.S. falls we will take the rest of the world with us.
lmao how old are you