Imagine their baby?

strawpoll.me/13241348
strawpoll.me/13241348
strawpoll.me/13241348

post chebs

youtube.com/watch?v=AuDzmTEnreg

Let's dance to Joy Division
And celebrate the irony

Just got the new 'rgos catalog lads. Just having a quick flick through and I can't believe the amount of savings across 1000s of lines both in store and online.

Might cop a few things and have the lads come around to check em out! Whats more, I can have SAME DAY delivery for just £3.95 with a choice of 3 different delivery slots. Can't believe it.

When will you pop down to your local 'gos?

cenotaphs are shit

here's how you commemorate the war dead

Maybe it's because you're annoying, pretentious and way less intelligent than you think you are. Maybe it's because you spend all day on Twitter complaining about the pettiest of non-issues.

Maybe that's why, Aisha.

ok

Everything is going wrong
But we're so happy

why do do fags jerk off to this goblin

feel like she'll be perfect when she's 22/23 and a bit less annoying

love this gimmick

nay, I adore it

She looks 38 here ngl

youtube.com/watch?v=yII9_hHtUbc

which one of you is this?

re: 76297605

noone cares fuck off

she's not here

FOY

It's happening lads

>Paying for your item then waiting for it to come out the warehouse

Never understood the concept of an Argos. It's so stupid. Ah yes I want to sit in a dentist waiting room for 20 minutes

>Maybe it's because you're annoying, pretentious and way less intelligent than you think you are. Maybe it's because you spend all day on Twitter complaining about the pettiest of non-issues.
>Maybe that's why, Aisha.

>seeds 4(17)
>16.7 KiB/s

dunno how Argos manage that same day delivery shite

what sort of logistical wizardry is operating out of Argos HQ that they can cobble same day delivery yet Amazon can't

I always thought our Vietnam memorial was kind of cool. It's reflective, so you're looking at yourself as you're reading the names of the dead

don't make me hat you again

>go to the articles about the white terrorist on daily mail
>all articles on the topic have the comments disabled

noggin's a jogging

unironically hopes he invades nk
would be great bants

From a long term perspective, America is the most radical centrist country

just had a nap that lasted literally 10 minutes and I feel completely rejuvenated

what is this magic

good morning lads

unironically don't want to buy anything besides a property.

>what sort of logistical wizardry is operating out of Argos HQ
1000s of stores with stockrooms holding the goods people buy online all over the country with a ready made warehouse to base network already in operation.

beautiful. you have the best architects to design them.

It's called a cat nap

Retard

good and correct post

america embodies the idea of radical centrism

youtube.com/watch?v=5KML7KN6hpI

hehe sorry sweety x xxx

>reads about what america did to north korea in the korean war
I see why they are buttmad crazy gooks 2bh

>9:30pm
>28 C

fuck off

>another terrorist attack

Bored of this gimmick now

THE

HISTORY OF ENGLAND

FROM THE

ACCESSION OF JAMES II.

BY

THOMAS BABINGTON MACAULAY.

CHAPTER 5

Had the Plantagenets, as at one time seemed likely, succeeded in uniting all France under their government, it is probable that England would never have had an independent existence. Had John inherited the great qualities of his father, of Henry Beauclerc, or of the Conqueror, nay, had he even possessed the martial courage of Stephen or of Richard, and had the King of France at the same time been as incapable as all the other successors of Hugh Capet had been, the House of Plantagenet must have risen to unrivalled ascendancy in Europe.

tldr it for us lad

consider the fact that north korea started the korean war.

>croat flag not posting black goddesses

looks like varg

>old
>looks the same

So where are we at now? Is there a terrorist attack each week now as opposed to each month?

another one?

America compeletly firebombed and wiped out like 18 of thier 20 cities lol

Come home white man

>we
nope

looks like varg van gogh

Brussels

youtube.com/watch?v=ug3bS8HnkZw

love that song too

America doesn't have a long-term perspective. It's a hollow excuse for a country, controlled entirely by oligarchs hellbent on raping the planet and its peoples as rapidly as possible, with no understanding of the vicissitudes or flow of human existence. It's a machine created by hedonistic misanthropes.

should do it again

in fact just topple one of the statues and when they inevitably do nothing about it everyone will see through them

CHAPTER 6

For the success of Henry the Second, or of Richard the First, would have made England a province of France. The effect of the successes of Edward the Third and Henry the Fifth was to make France, for a time, a province of England. They began to consider the crown of France as a mere appendage to the crown of England. The most splendid victories recorded in the history of the middle ages were gained at this time, against great odds, by the English armies. . A French King was brought prisoner to London. An English King was crowned at Paris. On the south of the Ebro the English won a great battle, which for a time decided the fate of Leon and Castile

stop watching anime

ahhhhhh yes

My face + dat booty = needs to happen now

that's the point you completed MONG
*dislodges your neck with a swift blow to the gullet*

what ever happened to that danish lad who used to love thicc brown qts

Loving this app

Kim Jong Il deliberately starved 3 million people
Kim Il Sung deliberately sent about 2 million people to death camps
Kim Il Sung deliberately started a war that killed 3 million people
Kim Il Sung literally started a country where people are shot for trying to escape

Norks have no regard for human life whatsoever. You know when they do these Nuke tests, you know they send prisoners to clear the debris (so they can also observe the impact of radiation sickness on them as they die later on)

They're awful those norks are.

A set radius will have around 3 or 4 Argos stores. One Argos store will be a "hub" store, the others will be "spoke" stores. The hub will be the largest store in the area and will be able to stock items not only for itself, but items that will be in need for the spokes. The hub will deliver items to the spoke stores on a daily basis.
Among that, the hub store will receive orders for home delivery from homes within the set radius. The items will be selected by people online and only allow items for the same day delivery that the hub store stocks. While the options are vast, you can't have every item Argos sells for same day delivery.

t. used to work in Argos. It was hell.

alri aisha, i knew you'd find us eventually

>America doesn't have a long-term perspective. It's a hollow excuse for a country, controlled entirely by oligarchs hellbent on raping the planet and its peoples as rapidly as possible, with no understanding of the vicissitudes or flow of human existence. It's a machine created by hedonistic misanthropes.

If America didn't have a long term perspective then it wouldn't be nearly so consistent in its policies.

HAPPENING IN BRUSSELS LADS

>that bowl cut

never left

another brexiter I'm sure

>America doesn't have a long-term perspective. It's a hollow excuse for a country, controlled entirely by oligarchs hellbent on raping the planet and its peoples as rapidly as possible, with no understanding of the vicissitudes or flow of human existence. It's a machine created by hedonistic misanthropes.

that's a statement of fact

just shited out a gobfull of spunk

what in christ's name are those Amish doing now

TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSOOOOOOON

rorke

Get annoyed when tiny meme countries comment on america
Umm sweetie only top 10 economies get to do that
Go back to dancing in your wooden shoes or whatever xx

>continentals

For going on a century, that perspective has been realpolitik only, and now it's all coming crashing down. It's become increasingly obvious that the American hyperelite rules the country and, by extension, the world. The only question is whether they've amassed so much power that they're unstoppable now.

when you listen to mixtape in public :100: :100:

>TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSOOOOOOON

speaking of tommy i need to check the britain first fb page to see the rorkes getting buttblasted about the terrorist being white

nonsense

pakis are blowing up brussels

nice image

Can't see this on Twitter

just picked this disgusting bug off my neck. Not sure what it is. it has sex legs, all located at the front half of its body. its back has orange spines