Whats up Sup Forums so i just realized that the only reason that Sup Forums like TSUUU is because Reddit already...

Whats up Sup Forums so i just realized that the only reason that Sup Forums like TSUUU is because Reddit already claimed messi. No one in their right mind would ever put Messigod under Tsunaldo

1. Messigod
2. Tsunaldo

Prove me wrong faggots bow down to the real GOAT

why dont you you fuck off to r/soccer if you like messhit so much

you proved my point. Thanks for that.

I'm sorry Cletus but I just cant worship a manlet.

Old Sup Forums was Messi. Nu-sp (read: reddit) is TSUUUUU.

where's your messi now tyrone? I can't see him in the CL final

If he's so good why's he not playing today :^)

i dont give a shit if i proved your point, redditors such as yourself should leave Sup Forums

this. Fucking this

OP you are too new to know but Sup Forums has always been a MESSI board

Can confirm, Reddit has invaded this site for a while now

Reddit is god tier faggotry, but so is being a contrarian for the sake of being one.

Fuck me that makes sense, out of nowhere all of a sudden the board has been flooded with gaynaldo faggotry. I assumed it was just an influx of teens

LA GOAT IS HERE

TSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not a contrarian but ronaldo is playing the CL final (again) while messi is watching it on the TV (again). Messi's career has veen dead for a couple of years since he started puking in the field and barcelona claiming it was "normal".

Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>> Messi

take it as you want it, a fact is a fact.

You can't possibly believe that and expect to be taken seriously, it's like people who claimed chicharito was the best "positional striker"
Stats are irrelevant, this isn't america

Sup Forums is still messi circlejerk, it becomes a tsu board only after cr7 dominates and messishits hide in their caves. And Ronaldo has been dominating for past two years, that's why this is a TSU board now

TSU IN LOO

All I can say to you is

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>OP

APOLOGIZE MESSI DICK RIDER

this debate is over senpai