instagram.com/ggoldencurlss/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best girl.

/heem/ bless UFC 212

>he thinks the house keeps the stake

Some sites don't include the stake in the return lad

"380% of 20 is 56"

- several pathetic morons on /heem/

Every site includes the stake in your return, otherwise nobody would bet on favourites and they'd go out of business.

American education, everyone.

Profit is the difference between cost and revenue. You are talking about revenue. You are not talking about profit.

Who do you guys think is the best head coach in MMA today?

Mishka bless

youtube.com/watch?v=CZIZ44Ikf2c

>be Brazillian
>only fight in Brazil
>juice yourslef to the gills

what did they mean by this? protip: you cant

Pederneiras or Greg Jackson

No I mean it doesn't show the stake in the return but you still get it you simpleton

Is Mishka the only legit therapy dog in the UFC ? Somehow I don't believe Cruz and Vitor need comfort pets

My cost was 0 and I got 76 in revenue. Therefore I made a 76 dollar profit

You are dumb as fuck. This is basic shit that I've explained in multiple ways and you're just going in a circle.

looks like a dude

Only if you're not paying attention. "To win" doesn't include the stake; "To return" includes the stake.

You started with $20 and you finished with $76. What was your profit?

>Only if you're not paying attention. "To win" doesn't include the stake; "To return" includes the stake.
If the odds are 380, he would win 76 pounds and get his stake back

He got 96, but only 76 was profit. I get where you're coming from but you're getting confused

Why are non-Americans so smelly, stupid, and subhuman?

Why is Dana such a fucking cuck? If I was in his position, the rules would be: you win – you sit on my face, you lose – you sit on my face.

Meanwhile Dana's having hard time getting a ring girl to give him a handjob.

I finished with 96 you fucking moron because I got the 20 I staked plus the 76 I won.

Youre a really dumb bitch. This is why youre poor. Stupid people like you dont deserve money or happiness.

Dana is shagging Miesha on the downlow.

Oh look, someone else here can do basic arithmetic. Glad I'm not the only one here with all my chromosomes.

>My cost was 0 and I got 76 in revenue.
>I finished with 96

You had 96 in revenue you idiot.

He's showing exactly the pose he takes when some intern fucks a ring girl on a couch and he walks in on them.

Oh right my bad
Given Ireland said 56 I thought Burger was saying his overall return was 76

Hahahahaha he's just going to keep going intt he?

Australian inbreeding everyone

What's 3.8 times 20?

You can use a calculator.

I am getting really nervous now

Boa sorte Aldo

Revenue is all incoming cash flow. The stake *is included* in your incoming cash flow if you win. The stake is literally part of your revenue.

Learn basic financial literacy if you want to continue gambling.

*GADOOOSH*

You dont know to add 20 to 76

Learnt he basics of gambling if you ever plan on placing a bet.

Oh wait, that would require you to first have money to stake. Most sites require a minimum deposit of $50 USD. I doubt you have that much to your name.

What's there to be nervous about? It is what it is, user. At the end of the day, José is gonna do the damn thing and run this town. Just make sure you tune in!

Why aren't you talking about the fights tonight? Oh, thats right. You probably don't know any of the fighters.

Joe Rogan is a literal cuckold. His wife Jessica Rogan got impregnated by a black rapper named Dino. Joe Rogan father's another mans mixed race child. Her name is Kayja, here is her instagram

instagram.com/ggoldencurlss/?hl=en

Joe Rogan has a coal burning wife and this comes as no surprise considering where he lives and his profession. He is a leftist masquerading as a centrist. Whenever he has right wing guests on he constantly belittles them and talks down to them but whenever a leftist is on he keeps his cock sucker shut and lets them spew there horse shit lengthy periods of time (I.E sam harris or that cunt psychiatrist on his recent podcast)

Remember back here when the burger had the chance to head this whole thing off by saying that 76 was his winnings rather than the return, but didn't, because he doesn't know what words mean?
See:

what episode of tfatk does Schaub call out the cheeto dust goofs again

That just shows that you thought the profit on a $20 bet at +380 was 56 dollars.

Are you gonna tell me was 3.8 times 20 is or are you still working on it?

Damn Rogan's wife is fine.

No, it means I didn't bother doing the math on your bet because I trusted you to know what words mean.

You're arguing semantics when you can't even do basic arithmetic. Go huff some more gas and get back to me

Aren't you tired of always posting the Schaub shit everyday for months ?
Jesus, I don't understand.

>tonight
the card doesnt start for like 5 hours

Australia have you ever placed a bet in your life?

Never too early bro.
Never.

>the difference between what you won and what you returned is semantics
""""""""""""No."""""""""""

Yes. Unlike in the lad of Freedom that you inhabity, sports betting is legal here.

The thing is you can tell he's not even one of the original dudes who did it. It's like he latched on for bants and got himself lost in it all

I've been a fan of Schaub since TUF 10. TFATK got me hooked. I didn't "latch on" for bants. I wouldn't go see TFATK live for bants. I wouldn't purchase t-shirts for bants.

Oh I was asking facetiously. I know you havent.

>tries to tell me sports betting is illegal in the US
>when I'm the one that posted a slip that started this "argument"

Australia, everyone.

No one used the words return, stake or gain until you did, and you used them incorrectly.

>not even pvz

Can you take a picture of one of your sneaker expert t shirts with a time stamp as a proof ?

lol this aussie is determined to prove how dumb he is. Even the potato mick that originally suggested I only made $56 realized he was wrong and stopped posting but this bogan keeps going. Fun times.

Most of these kids that talk about big bets on someone usually dont even have an account. They just bet 5 bucks with their friends or are just lying. My younger cousin in college always talks about betting but its beer money with friends occasionally

you all deserve each other

potato mick's btfo

>TUF 10
when you were like 14? kek

Fight Companion Confirmed

>and you used them incorrectly.

Where, precisely, did I do this? Post posts.

>murder is legal in the USA
>I can prove this by showing you a victim of murder
Cool story bro.

You have one minute to prove you watched tuf 10

>big baby crying when Junk got hurt
>big baby talking about his flower garden
>big baby getting heemed

Schaub was a complete tool on TUF 10

Bagata to UFC when?

Wait who's the fifth guy? Young Jamie?

tiddies

ILL TIDDYFUCK YOU

THE ENEMY IS THE INNER ME

Yeah, it's written below the picture, if you cared to look

>Where, precisely, did I do this? Post posts.

On this post
>the return was 76, the stake was 20; the gain was 56

The only word you got right was stake. The return was 96, the gain was 76.

But you dont know how betting works. You thought the house kept the stake.

You're a stupid little bitch and I look forward to throwing this in your face in the future.

i bet i could heem mark whalburg

Non-Americans are not human

Just so everyone knows, Australia still hasnt worked out what 20 times 3.8 is. He's still crafting an abacus from stone and wood.

I dated a girl that looked like a semi out of shape JJ. Watching her fight makes me want to fuck her again

are you a viet-cong fucking shit?

that doesnt sound to good m8

A girl at my gym actually looks so much like JJ that the first time I saw her I had to do a double take because I thought it was actually Joanna. I almost want to ask her if she's ever been mistaken for JJ but I'll probably come off as some kind of creep.

Remember when you thought the revenue from your bet was 76?

The only one here who outright doesn't know what words mean is you.

ask her if you can get in her guard

That's unironically the line I will use on any girl I meet that is into MMA.

I mean she was skinny and had the same build, she wasn't fat at all. I find Joanna extremely attractive for some strange reason.

>Approach her
>Say "Excuse me, ma'am?"
>Rub your Chin
>Say "Are you Joanna Champion?"
>Continue chin rubbing

That's all there is to it lad

XD le hoobie chad so bunneh xD

shame most girls are absolute casuals tho lol

How many minutes will it take to Eddie derail the entire thing?

Remember when no one used the word 'revenue' until you did because you were desperate to turn the conversation away from the fact that you dont know how betting works or how to do basic arithmetic?

mad cause Embedded's a fan?

Remember that time that you thought that your stake isn't a cost?

Remember that time that you literally said that your revenue was $76?

What a shite OP lol

This. Missing bjpenn and mmaimports

Remember the time you forced words like revenue that arent applicable to betting because you got BTFO?

You thought I made 56 dollars. You're stupid.

The end.

Is Holloway actually retarded? Or why does he talk like that? I worked with challenged people, and the way he carries himself and the way he talks kinda resembles them.

He's eating tainted ass

He's Hawaiian and poorly educated

Usually go hand in hand

>thought that your stake isn't a cost?

>he still thinks the house keeps the stake!!!

Different people from different parts of the world have different accents and mannerisms. If you ever left your shithole village you'd know that.

>It's rough. Everyone studies the champion, so I had to keep evolving. I became a target. There came a moment where everyone knew my style, my strengths. So I had to keep improving.

I predict Jose will look better than ever in the striking department. He's been working with a new striking coach for two years straight.

literally cringed

she is one of the hottest fighters from the waist down

>your return includes your stake
>you still spent the money to buy the bet
>the stake is still a cost

Are you still there, pussy?

>words like revenue aren't applicable to betting
Yeah, basic financial literacy really has nothing to do with gambling.

You're as dumb as a box of crayons.