Tim Heidecker doing an AMA on r/cuckold

reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/5cs9ot/i_am_tim_heidecker_ama/

What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/iamTimHeidecker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's butthurt and this is his way of flinging shit.

He thinks he can do away with the word through sarcasm and mockery of those who use it.

What he refuses to see is that passive aggression is an inherently submissive trait. So he'll only be feeding into it even more.

This word and the modern political associations it holds are going to be entering into the mainstream lexicon in a big way very soon. And the funny thing is that it's the LA comedians who are going to be giving it that final push. Watch. Soon a bunch of them will start running with it and making jokes/skits about it to lampoon the people who use it all the time, and it will entirely blow up in their faces when they see how they've unintentionally popularized it and proven it true even more.

>typing all that out
triggered cuck

>mfw there's an actual subreddit for this mentally ill fetish

Russia, please nuke this nightmare shithole into oblivion.

Tim Cuckdecker

>fuck he's right
>fuck this
>better meme at him

I don't care if you use the word more. In fact it would amuse me. It's only going to get bigger from here. Watch the left sarcasm itself to death by trying to beat this word.

There's literally a subreddit for everything.
Hell there's probably a sub for alien BDSM

That's fake lad

Is there a subreddit for Sup Forums?

rekt

This is the sub

there is literally nothing funnier than fucking some fags wife
always has been, always will
its a part of what makes us human

reddit.com/user/iamTimHeidecker
nice try

also tim is banned from his own sub

he's just fucking around, don't delude yourself that he's actually butthurt

>don't delude yourself that he's actually butthurt

If you seriously think that all of his posts and comments lately on the election results aren't exhibiting genuine butthurt then you're the deluded one here.

he's taking you on a ruse cruise, even if he is just "pretending to be retarded"

>he's taking you on a ruse cruise

The denial is strong with this one.

Hate to see him get this politicized, eh? Miss the irreverent Tim of day's past?

no I just think you're retarded for thinking that Tim's not just fucking with you

Go to bed Patton.

What I don't get about cuck as an insult is that it doesn't make much sense. Cucks have a good time when they get to watch someone else having sex with their wife/gf. It's their fetish and they get off on it. So when you call someone a cuck you're implying that they're having a good time. That doesn't seem very insulting.

>tim is banned from his own sub
What? Why?

He was too much of a cuck even for reddit.

Haha I saw this thread on Sup Forums too OP XDDD

One of the mods is a Sup Forumsack who regularly fucks the sub up for shits and giggles.

you're insulting someone who gets off on being humiliated and emasculated

what man puts his wife and her pleasure first?

what man accepts his inability to pleasure his wife?

Not all of them.

I haven't been keeping up with him for a while, the fuck is happening with Tim? Are he and Werheim not working together anymore?

wtf i hate reddit now??

>Tim, how do we make America great again?
>By rioting

It's sad. I loved Tom Goes To The Mayor and Awesome Show but Tim has lost it. He acts like he's ironic shitposting and trolling but it's clear as day how much it personally bothers him.

AFAIK he still does that movie thing

He's trying to do what the Jews have done with the ((())) without realising that the Jews failed and it just did our job for us.

He threw away his post-post-ironic persona so he could get genuinely upset about the election and people from Sup Forums replying to him on Twitter all day.