W/ Westworld general

Did Theresa really think Ford would let her take it from him? edition.

In Will's timeframe:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfkqGyx-rEw
reddit.com/r/westworld/comments/5d0uqc/bernarnold_confirmed_via_rewatching_abernathy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Did Theresa really think Ford would let her take it from him?

the shrink ray?

WARN REDDIT ABOUT THE ABERNATHY REVEAL

its all but confirmed now

Logan

QUICK REMINDER
WILL=MiB IS REAL
ARNOLD=BERNARD IS REAL

How exactly does one keep out loving, breathing wildlife? I don't think there's a logistical way of going about that.

Doesn't look like anything to me desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=SfkqGyx-rEw

The ride's over

see

Do you think that Theressa will be "cloned" as a host?

Is she gonna be missed by anyone?
What about Elsie?

they are on mars

Someone compare the scenes on the left here with the ending from last ep

It's pretty obvious considering Ford was making a new host

Otherwise Ford would have to do some splaining to the police

"Lawrence" and "El Lazo", although played by the same actor, are not the same character. He has been re-purposed. Westworld makes minor tweeks to a character when they move them around. He's still a criminal, but you can tell by the way he acts that his 'stats/back story' aren't the same. The "Lawrence" with the MIB is not the same "El Lazo" from the Logan / Will story. He didn't just get his throat cut and then repair / respawn as a major villain in Pariah.

Does anyone else remember when MiB was at the campfire after he joined that gang, the guys asking him about his business? He told them to fuck off he was on vacation.

And when William was talking about work with the douche, it was implied they had interests in purchasing the company.

Also implied MiB is stupid rich.

Maybe William took over the company after he "found" himself in Westworld and is now looking for something there.

Am I looking too much into this?

Only wildlife is flies and probably bees.

Everything else is a park creation.

no need to, notice how in the "arnold" scenes, he never uses any of the newer tech (i.e. the tablet)
Bernard uses that religiously.

Reminder that MIB said they use to go riding together and he had much bigger role in the past

>all theories are actually true
>only the shrinkray is a meme

it's the same room.

now, shows and movies have recycled sets before. hbo is high budget so it's probably not a mistake. it's such a simple room though, there could be more than one room with an identical layout.

All these "Arnold" scenes felt very 'out of place' for Bernard. Why would he be doing these secret meetings with Dolores in some place we've never seen him in?

Although that's true my biggest problem is how exactly is William going to take over the company if he doesn't love Logan's sister anymore

The only explanation is if somehow Logan dies and somehow Dolores betrays him and he goes fuck off and marrys Logan's sister anyways

Yes you are

Dude that is literally the timeline theory you're wording here.

Ford said he was going to kill her. Even though shes a woman he's an old ass man, why the fuck didn't she atleast try to kill him.

Cant watch it.

So boring.

Brings nothing but old played out ideas to the table.

Shitty acting.

too terrified by his incredible acting prowess and monologue delivery

Nice observation user.

I think Bernard = Arnold is pretty much confirmed

>if he doesn't love Logan's sister anymore
oh you sweet child
He's gonna marry her anyway.
Maybe Logan will die too, maybe that's the incident, which will put Will in a good position to control the business.

She knows very well what hosts can do.
Remember the knife scene when the MiB threatens Ford?

Arnold is also very serious while Bernard is quite friendly.

What eps are the Arnold scenes bros. I need to recap them.

Trying to hard: The Post.

Truly best character.

I informed plebbit. Upboat for visibility

>Even though shes a woman he's an old ass man
>shes a woman
>woman

He calls himself Lawrence in the train.

Furthermore we know the MiB Lawrence was a wanted man.

They are the same Host playing the same character... or twins. Only possibilities.

reddit.com/r/westworld/comments/5d0uqc/bernarnold_confirmed_via_rewatching_abernathy/

jesus christ kill yourself

Called it after the episode where Bernard and Theresa were revealed to be sleeping with one another. Seemed like the likely scenario.

Here are my other predictions still yet to be revealed:

>The rest of the workers are also robots
>Two timelines, that's right, TWO
>Will and Dolores are in the past timeline
>MiB is in the present timeline (most likely an old Will)
>Will, realizing Dolores is more than just a robot, and after his traumatic first encounter where he witnesses "where the ride ends", will become solely focused on bringing to light the truth of these "robots" to the rest of society
>MiB timeline is about Will trying to finally free Dolores, like he promised this episode.

Do you know where you are?

>sharing info with reddit.

NECK YOURSELF.

i dont buy into the MiB = William stuff
the Arnold/Bernard is very very very fucking real though.

>going to plebbit
you have to go back

How does that jive with Thor's brother authorizing MiB's pyrotechnics?

>Did Theresa really think Ford would let her take it from him? edition.
well played, autismo.. well played indeed

wow, you and millions other called it, also all of "your" predictions are already on Reddit.

APOLOGIZE

jesus christ
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

The entire maze, according to Teddy, was built by a man "who had died countless times" around his house, "so complicated only he could navigate it. i reckon he'd seen enough of fighting."

It's not about liberation. The maze was designed to contain something.

MechaLogan.

Ford storyline is the only good one.
MiB storyline is essential LOST-lite
Maeve storyline is chokeful of retarded characters and require a large dose of suspension of disbelief
William storyline is the cliched guy finds himself in a new world storyline
Dolores storyline is about AI falling in love

Hopkins also happens to be the only good actor in the entire show

>MechaLogan
Fund it

Didnt know sharing my opinion was tryhard, tryhard.

You are the cancer that is destroying this place

>mechalogan

Still the same name, they don't completely change the character.

When MiB saves him from hanging, Lawrence says 'mother fucker' in disbelief. MiB says "you used to be a little more eloquent". It's obvious that El Lazo is a little more refined / intelligent than simple Lawrence version.

You don't think Bernard/Arnold is a good actor?

>Hopkins also happens to be the only good actor in the entire show
Jeffrey Wright is great tho

It's when you said terrible acting, at that point. It was easily discernible that your post was simply b8.

Next time, don't be so obvious.

FUCKING REDDITFAGS NEED TO FUCKING DIE AND LEAVE.

You fuckers are the cancer killing everything

>he doesn't love Logan's sister anymore
Hmm, how old are you?

Downvoted, and now I am downvoting every singel fucking thing you ever posted

gj, made me log into reddit

Never cite Reddit, fucking asshat.

>when Ford is having lunch with Theresa he says that Arnold preferred the hosts to humans

>Shortly before the Bernard was revealed to be a host he says that he prefers the hosts to humans.

P
O
E
T
R
Y

There is always a new host being made. Its like the standard background on this TV show.

Don't forget that the unexplored territory they just got to is the medieval world from the original novel

I think it's the same character, in different parts of his life. Since Lawrence was still around after 30 years or w/e MiB figured he must be key to the maze, though he was mistaken. It was just a storyline thing probably from Ford.

Still that's the things MiB enjoys, "the little secrets".

Lol, fucking hell calm down you losers. I posted it now so get over it.

I bet Ford dies bringing about whatever happens. So Hopkins is off the payroll. It'll probably be a somewhat noble thing.
MiB, if he is william, reclaims his humanity but is also killed, but he's uploaded into host version of his younger self, so ed harris is off payroll, and you get jimmi simpson to play the good person he once was again

That was his secret lab though where he creates unregistered hosts though

I like where this thread is going

What would you have mama maeve reward you with for helping her free herself

Text is blacked out. Inside it says Logan.

Logan confirmed for literally being the Man in Black.

This. Add him in and you are pretty much spot on with this analysis my negroid.

Hopkins is the only one contracted for more than one season

If MIB does die and they do reveal William then there is no need to tell their story

There will be plenty of Maeve though

I hate Maeve, worst character and worst storyline

Also a reminder:

In Episode 01 - Teddy gets off the train and enters the town, there is the sheriff with the Wanted Posters, looking to form a posse.

In Episode 02 - When Logan and Will get off the train, instead of the Wanted Poster posse, you have a bunch of soldiers looking for recruits.

kill yourself

Cool, must mean I didn't think them up myself. Well done. Do you want a prize?

"The Maze" isn't a physical place user. It's as obvious as day that it will be a "maze of the mind", that being the AI mind. The code is there for them to break free, but they have to find it. MiB is Will, and he wishes to free these robots because he thinks they are sentient beings with feels. Obviously he is misguided and going to start a robot takeover.

I'd also like to add:

>Ford is also a robot
>Arnold killed Ford and replaced him with robot Ford
>Arnold is Bernard?

Not sure on that last one, but Arnold is most definitely pulling the strings.

I got that. Just saying hosts being made is always in the background

>Hopkins is the only one contracted for more than one season
I want to believe

I would be nerve wracking to be producing a series centered around an actor that was in his late 70s, knowing that it might take another 6 years to finish. You'd be fucked if he died.

that scene with abernathy is the only one I've seen Hopkins be out-acted in

Would you user?

He's being paid?

BRAVO NOLAN

>Hopkins is off the payroll
Of course. They can't afford his salary for too long.
There might be a slim chance it happens since they are delaying S2 to 2018 but I won't bet on it.

QUICK REMINDER:
Theresa was a host too, not a human. So robo-Bernard did nothing wrong.

>reminder the soldiers scene in episode 2 was immediately after ford begins his "quite original" storyline involved confederate soldiers gone renegade
the reason the town is different is because they just did a host sweep

two timelines, but MiB and Will are on the same one. the previous one is Arnold and Dolores.

Healthy older people don't die in their 70's anymore.

>There will be plenty of Maeve though
PLEASE. NO. FUCK. NO.

I'm sure people already caught on this shit but just gonna say it anyway. Bernard Lowe is an anagram of Arnold Weber.

>they are delaying S2 to 2018
W H Y

Reddit swine.

Then why didnt Ford just turn her off?

YOUR LOGIC IS UNDONE

Because they have not started filming it yet

>Dolores storyline is about AI falling in love
I don't think so. I feel like her storyline is closer to the Ex Machina AI, but that she isn't quite there yet because she isn't aware yet. Once she becomes aware, she will go all out for robot independence, and nu males can btfo.

stalling

who cares, let them take their time. demanding annual releases is retarded.

pls I want mechaLogan to be real

>Bernard is a android
>therefore Bernard is also Arnold