Nazis

Are there any movies that tell the story of WW II from the Nazi German point of view?

I've seen enough Jewish plight versions of WW II, I'm interested in a movie that doesn't apologize for the war and gives a German perspective.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stalingrad, Der Undergang. Or maybe Triumph of the will would be more up your alley.

edgy

ask any german and they'll tell you the whole thing was horrible.

ask retarded americans and they go on about how great it was, and muh ""white"" race

>German perspective
>Wehrmacht did nothing wrong, it's all the evil SS!
There.

It's hard for Germans not to feel apologetic for a war they began and then lost. No matter your stance on the issues surrounding the war a failed attempt is still a failure. People, even unrepentant Nazis, tend to feel shameful and apologetic about failure.

Fuck off neckbeard

Ah yes, what this board needs is more pussy alt-right bullshit threads.

>I'm interested in a movie that doesn't apologize for the war
So you're looking for a movie made by sociopaths.

My great grandmother wrote in her memoirs that it was a heckin fun time (until the war came along at least that is)

Aside from some very subtle apologetic undertones, Das Boot.

What? I'm looking for a different perspective to the war to understand both sides. I'm interested in how Nazi German's rationalized their actions.

Nope. Nothing. But plenty of pictures.

>a war they began

But judea declared war on germany in 1933, not the other way around moishe

>So you're looking for a movie made by sociopaths.
Or a movie made by people who don't make apologies for existing. That there was a war and almost everyone on both sides who took part in it felt it was the righteous thing to do.
"War is hell" is a tried and true theme for muh war movies.

I know OP is being an edgy Sup Forumstard on purpose, and that everyone is going to fall for it and give him replies, but are there any films about WWII from the POV of the Japanese?

Watch nazi propaganda then. You've already been given some serious replies in this thread, but you're not responding to them.

Yes thank you. I guess I came off wrong in my original post. I'm looking for a movie that rationalizes the war in terms of a Nazi's perspective. I never said the war wasn't wrong.

You could try Generation War, aka our mothers our fathers aka [our mothers our fathers in german]

Both were shit. Both are responsible for millions of deaths.

>It's hard for Germans not to feel apologetic for a war they began and then lost.

I'm sure that Poles murdering 58,000 ethnic German civilians and then launching an army attack across the border against a German radio station had nothing to do with starting the war, I'm sure.

From the civilian perspective, tons. Probably less from the military perspective, for obvious reasons, but there has to be some out there. I don't into moonspeak so I can't look for Japanese-made ones for you.

The Enemy Below is an alright movie that portrays the German side fairly.
It was made in 1957, so the jews hadn't 100% demonized the Germans yet.

>11 million Germans surrender in WW2
>2/3 of entire Wehrmacht/SS
>More than every other European combatant COMBINED
>No meaningful resistance post-occupation, which even Albania and Ethiopia managed

Why were Nazi's such cowards, Sup Forums? Will any movie cover their cowardly tendencies?

>Or a movie made by people who don't make apologies for existing.
The Nazi position in that war was an actively expansionist and supremacist one. They were trying to eradicate other cultures. Fuck off with your "apology for existing" bullshit.

>I'm looking for a movie that rationalizes the war in terms of a Nazi's perspective.
Read some Sup Forums nonsense. They just repeat Nazi propaganda.

Cross of Iron, directed by the based wacko Sam Peckinpah.

neat

This never happened

stop lying cuck

The Germans had just fought a war against illegal partisans. They didn't want to engage in that kind of warfare because it was beneath them.

You do realize that random teenagers being drafted into a war are not inherently evil, right?

The fact that you guys don't even want to understand the Nazi's point of view, and how they could commit an atrocity shows your ignorance. You choose to ignore their actions and condemn them without even understanding why they did it. Pathetic.

Reminder that "muh rapes" is a total myth. When Russian soldiers entered Germany in 1945 German women willingly flocked to them. In their shame, their cucked husbands invented the myth of "muh rapes" which was later turned into propaganda by NATO for the Cold War

This is why modern Germans are mostly Russian, Germanic women flocked to them and fed Russian DNA into their genepool.

>>No meaningful resistance post-occupation
This is definitely interesting. Compare it with Poland and anti-communist resistance.

mein gott it's like another dresden!

You could read Soldier X. It's a pretty quick read but it's pretty brutal and sad. It's a good book.

>I'm interested in a movie that doesn't apologize for the war
Why the fuck would you want that? It was he worst conflict in all of human history, and you'd do well to remember that.

But I understand their point of view. And civilians supported their violent regime because of lies like these:

>We didn't resist the occupation of our homeland because it's beneath us

lel, this is the PERFECT excuse for cowards. Thanks Sup Forumsbeard

Honestly you're probably seen it but Downfall is fantastic. It actually humanizes Hitler unlike anything I've seen before. It's all in german though.

If the krauts are part ruskies how did they become so big cucks these days?

Fuck off mate, racial cleansing, toxic nationalism and aggressive military expansion under some delusion of "muh master race" are objectively autistic and horrible things

It makes Hitler look like a petulant childish incompetent prone to tantrums and fits of delusion

pretty accurate I guess

Because telling a movie from a Nazi perspective while apologizing for the war wouldn't be very realistic. I want a movie that completely submerges itself in the Nazi viewpoint. And to assume that people this day and age don't already know how atrocious the war was would be stupid. Of course we know the war was bad, but we want to see a different viewpoint.

Or it's you who beleive that film is the only medium there is. I've recommended some movies showing the POV for average german soldiers, but as far as understanding why nazi german could rise in the first place, there are books that give much better insight. Perhaps there are some documentaries too, but in general movies is just the wrong medium to consult.

Dumping pics of things that never happened.

The Third Reich just invaded Poland because they were big meanies.

Clint Eastwood made one that was pretty big

>It's all in german though.
Is this a problem for Americans?
Schindler's list was awkward as fuck with the fake accents and English dialogue.

Because Hitler was a petty, incompetent and evil human. Making Nazis this powerful evil demonic force is simply wrong. In fact, it makes them more impressive than they really were.

>ask any german and they'll tell you the whole thing was horrible.
No. This is false.

There's lots of pics of the holocaust, far more than this "genocide of germany in poland".

Did the holocaust happen?

Oh, uhhh Letters From Iwo Jima, right?

That's my exact reasoning though. Why hasn't someone made a movie like this yet? There are historical mediums that of course tell the story of WW II objectively, but I want a subjective film that emerges itself in a Nazi viewpoint. We know the war was bad, of course. Were not in 1945 anymore, it's 2016, and to have a movie that implicitly chooses to take on a Nazi viewpoint would be interesting.

>The mutilated bodies of three murdered minority Germans of Bromberg: Alfred Wisniewski, box manufacturer, Wiesel, a merchant, and Friedrich Bok, a workman.

Yeah but it's his final days and he's cornered of course he's going to snap and act like a rabid animal. But it actually humanizes him unlike most movies where they portray him as the completely heartless demon. I mean he's evil don't get me wrong but there was more to him than just that.

Germany invaded Poland because they were butthurt about territory they lost in the last war they lost

>The fact that you guys don't even want to understand the Nazi's point of view, and how they could commit an atrocity shows your ignorance
Everyone understands basic human psychology and how good people can be manipulated emotionally to commit horrible crimes, but nobody on this planet condones the objectively bad actions done by the Nazi Regime, except for Amerifat teenagers over on Sup Forums

If you are talking about the German people and the drafted, then you should have said that

The Human Condition Trilogy.

You know the so called Bromberg massacre happened after the Germans attacked Poland?

>The Holocaust is a myth, it never happened!
>We need another Holocaust to finish the job!

So which one is it, Sup Forums? Did it or didn't it happen?

It wasnt a myth you absolute tard.

This. It's a good one. On Netflix too

Of course, they are all forged, unlike the German pictures.

Red herring fallacy. Regardless of whether or not the Holocaust happened, that's not what we're talking about.

We're talking about why Germany invaded Poland. Try to keep up.

>expecting Sup Forumsbeards to have rational logic

Did the holocaust happen. yes or no. Stop squirming, neckbeard.

Honestly? Watch the 90s Stalingrad, Das Boot, and Cross of Iron. Those are the best movies for a sympathetic German perspective. Especially Das Boot, which has an unrepentant nazi character in it. But I'm not sure you really want a German perspective on the war, I think you're making an epic 'Nazis were right lol' thread on Sup Forums because everyone knows Sup Forums is the board for le ebin shitposting :^)

Judea didn't, and doesn't, exist.

>unironically believing 1930s nazi propaganda
I don't really care if you actually believe this or are just RPing, but fuck off either way

Sun Tzu, you fools.

How are autists falling for 70 plus year old Nazi Propaganda in an age of the internet and infinite databases of human knowledge from which to correct your bullshit beliefs?

How gullible must you be, user?

Does anyone else find it ironic that Sup Forums denies the most well-documented genocide in history while claiming there was a genocide that didn't actually happen?

But Bromberg happened after the war started, you dumb moron.

>Bloody Sunday (German: Bromberger Blutsonntag; Polish: Krwawa niedziela) was a sequence of events that took place in Bydgoszcz (German: Bromberg), a Polish city with a sizable German minority, between 3 and 4 September 1939
You don't even understand your own propaganda.

I am not talking about the German people and the drafted. I am talking about the Nazis. Everyone can understand the basic human psychology, but this is film. A film about their actions and motivations doesn't have to be glorified, but it still makes an interesting story that should be told. If the audience can't discern the truth from fiction, then that's their problem. The audience should know what they did was bad, but they should still be able to see a film from their perspective.

>The Nazi position in that war was an actively expansionist and supremacist one. They were trying to eradicate other cultures.
They were trying to reclaim territory that had been lost to them. Countries declared war on them, not the other way around.

You sound like one of those cucks who thinks everyone in history was stupid before the internet and smartphones came along. Yes, those people in Germany offered no reasoning to their people for their policies. The people followed blindly and without question, because that's what stupid people without internet or smartphones do.

Source of these images?
All it links me to are random youtube conspiracy channels.

These are the same dumbasses who literally believe that Trump winning is going to signal a race war that will kill all the brown people and usher in an all-white utopia.

Mate, you're asking for modern nazi propaganda in movie form. Aside from something produced my modern NS parties that shit simply doesnt exist, because it wouldnt sell and would most likely be career suicide for everyone involved. But if you absolutely want subjective, then watch old Nazi propaganda. Its a serious suggestion.

Otherwise there are good books that gives you insight in the mood of inter-war Germany and can help you understand why Hitler could rise. Geschichte eines Deutschen is a good novel, but Im not sure its translated to english.

Letters from Iwo Jima, there are probably a few decent Japanese ones but I couldn't tell you any

I wish the Nazis would really had finished you all, filthy kike. I can see your nose from here

Because they feel powerless, otherwise.

They were simply evil. Hitler wanted a huge German empire in the East. You know, lebensraum? Generalplan Ost? Just read Mein Kampf.

That goes without saying. This dump includes atrocities committed against German civilians both before and during September 1939.

But what does it matter anyway? None of this happened.

>Am I surprised by retarded people believing in retarded things?
No

This.

The German Empire has always been an aggressive empire dating back to the 15th Century. Know your history.

Any good Rommel movie lads?

It's funny.

I agree with Sup Forums on most issues, but their conspiracy shit is why I avoid it.

At that point it just feels like I'm in some youtube echo chamber where any opposing opinion is a shill.

>read mein kampf

I don't have the energy for that level of butthurt

Did Poles massacre Germans? Yes or no. Stop squirming, neckbeard.

Cool damage control.

Obviously. This dump includes atrocities that happened leading up to the war as well as in the early days of the war.

Continuing with pictures of things that never happened.

Please respond to

>Bromberg
>Near Bromberg
>unspecified location
>no dates
So where are those Germans murdered by Poles before the war?

>On the night of 31 August 1939 a small group of German operatives, dressed in Polish uniforms and led by Alfred Naujocks, seized the Gleiwitz station and broadcast a short anti-German message in Polish (sources vary on the content of the message). Several prisoners (most likely from the Dachau concentration camp) and a local Polish-Silesian activist (arrested a day before) were left dead on the scene in Polish uniforms.
So, how can you say if those bodies are really German?

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

Again, yes I have read many books on the subject, and I have seen countless documentaries on the war. But a movie that tells the story is incredibly rare. Why is it wrong to tell the story in movie form? Why do you find it okay for Hollywood films to tell the American narrative of their actions on the Japanese, but it is not okay for the Japanese to create their narrative. Film should be free mode of expression for both sides, not just the side that you think was right.

None of this is real

In b4 "muh jewish lies!"

But what kind of movie do you even want? There are movies whitewashing German soldiers (Wehrmacht did nothing wrong!). Do you want a movie from the SS perspective? From the perspective of some Nazi official?

>You sound like one of those cucks who thinks everyone in history was stupid before the internet and smartphones came along.
Access to information and advancements in technology have made it easier to research and understand more volumes of information than humans have rver been able to compile in a thousand fucking years.

The easier it is to access free information, the smarter your people are. You can make a case that human beings are objectively smarter because of it.
>Yes, those people in Germany offered no reasoning to their people for their policies
Nobody has said that in this thread you retard.
>The people followed blindly and without question, because that's what stupid people without internet or smartphones do.
One commonality all humans throughout the ages share is the weaknesses of fear, in group confirmation biases and cognitive dissonance in the face of atrocity. Nazi Germany implemented a combination of brainwashing, cultural propaganda, racial propagnda, scapegoating and fear mongering that gave them control.

But you didnt address anything I've ssid, so get fucked you apologist

The problem is that you're hellbent that the Japanese or German version should be pro-Hitler for some reason even though that's not their narrative anymore and hasnt been for more than 60 years.

>They were trying to reclaim territory that had been lost to them
Maybe if they didnt start WW1...

Doesn't it strike you as a little strange that after the war the Allies' kangaroo courts dug up some minor officer with a family and suddenly discovered that the entire war was actually all Germany's fault after all?

You're right. No Catholic ethnicity has ever murdered members of a foreign minority Protestant ethnicity in recorded history.

>I am talking about the Nazis
Then idk what you want man, Christ. You are just asking for a propaganda film.

Okay I see your point. I just wanted to watch a film that takes hindsight of the war, understands it's situation, yet chooses to tell the narrative from a pro-German perspective. That hasn't been done yet to my knowledge.