Western Europe literally have terrorists attacks on a weekly and sometimes even daily basis

>Western Europe literally have terrorists attacks on a weekly and sometimes even daily basis

Holy fuck, I think we dodged the bullet when it comes to those refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thereligionofpeace.com/

Too bad you have the next worst thing, Poles.

The thing is, most of the perpetrators of these terror attacks did not come to Europe as refugees. Although many of them are immigrants, a lot of them are 2nd or 3rd generation Maghrebis, which is especially the case in France and Belgium.

Yeah, you did. If your country wasn't such a shit hole maybe people would want to live in Poland.

I remember years ago when I was a kid. I used to think of terrorism as a problem of the middle east and to a lesser extent, of India. Europe seemed like a peaceful place far, far away from these problems.
Funny how things change with time.

They wouldn't let them in regardless, or at least would kick them out for crime.

>30%

Doubtful, with prosperity usually comes a complacent attitude. Decadence and degeneracy of values, this is true with few outliers.

Even given that, it is certainly not the norm to reach the point where police are bent over backwards so as not to offend political sensibilities. These kinds of incidents have only occurred in Germany and Sweden where there is the most prevalent guilt culture.

>people
that's a very polite word for terrorists, isn't it Sven?

and the United Kingdom, as was the case in Rotherham and all those other cities with Pakistani rape gangs.

Poles are butthurt towards us on Sup Forums but in real life there is a centuries old Russian diaspora in poland including religious refugees and they do just fine. I seriously consider going to Poland if Russia breaks in a horrible way. Ukraine is a no-go zone yet unfortunately.

>at least we have mosques
>there is a centuries old Russian diaspora in poland including religious refugees
Are you talking about Tatars? Hard to call them "Russian diaspora", they settled here centuries ago before Russian identity was even a thing in a modern sense of this word.
But also we have refugees from Chechen wars, like 40 thousands came here, most of them left by now I think.

>Russian
I'm talking about Russians. We don't call other nations Russians. Meant Orthodoxy old-believers.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that they became assimilated into the Polish population.

I just googled it, you're right. Never heard about them before, apparently there's only few thousands of them left. Still, interesting to know.

They always learn local languages but they have strong identity. Another group used to live over 200 years among Turks them went to USA.

Some were deported to Siberia, some left when communists came.

It's so fucking annoying to read people saying "He was BORN THERE!! Immigrants aren't the problem!" like shut up his parents or grandparents were and they're all of the same brood and they've got the same shit in common with anyone else blowing people up

>Jewish website
Int is an anti-wh*te Islamic board

>wh*tey savages invade and bomb the middle east for oil
>cry like bitches when they get bombed back
Kill wh*tey desu

Why would anyone want to live in poland?

But the few terrorists we got here are all recent "refugees" tho.

it's comfy desu, i like it here

is he named cletus by any chance?

I'm not saying immigrants aren't the problem, if that's what you're implying.

No no, I'm mostly agreeing with you I'm just venting

>Be westernmost country of mainland Europe
>Don't have terrorist attacks

If it wasn't for God Himself trying to smite us, we would be just fine.

Ive heard Poland is the country that has dodged the least bullets.

yes, but at the same time you're about as rich as eastern europe now
kek, bretty good

>you're about as rich as eastern Europe now
>now

Since the commie betray of '74, it's been a constant down heel.

>The Western world bankrolled countless terrorist organizations
>put the Middle-East to the torch
>feeds upon the slaughter of uncounted children to satisfy their greed
Poland had no part in this, and we have not forgotten the Honourable Polish spirit encountered by our forefathers of the Ottoman Empire. When the middle east has returned to peace, the offenders are burnt alive in the streets of their homes, and the Crescent banners fly across the West, it shall be Poland ruling the East in whatever way they desire.

>portugal
My man your country is currently on fire

Mafkees

>Poland had no part in this
Well, we aren't that pure

We have "staroviers" in the East, they came here after the "raskol" in the middle of the 17th century, there are also some other Russians that came later.

>tfw terrorists find nothing of value to blow up in Boland

Australia has been prosperous for its entire history, we don't seem to have the same issue (and no, location doesn't mean that much when you are a desirable cunt, until recently we had far more refugees trying to get in overall). We would if we had lenient refugee policy and a national security system that favours shallow political pretense over the safety and health of the people it's supposed to protect.

It's more than allowing a horde into your country without any forethought (like for housing, employment, integration, culture, ideology, services, etc). It's giving them exceptions and power. We have plenty of attempts at terrorist attacks here too, they pretty much never happen because we give them preferential treatment in the sense that they're monitored and scrutinised, not preferential treatment in the sense that they are exempt from law or just not reported at all, for yet again, political pretense. Or in the case of the average retard, simple indoctrination by those holding the aforementioned, political pretense and with their hands firmly grasped around both policy and media.

Taking so many in causes a wealth of issues, however they could have been mediated and overcome with a lot of work and honesty. Instead they've been compounded and neglected through lies and propaganda. Your cultures and lives spent for dumb, rich cunts' political pandering.

Poland is still a third-world shithole. Eastern Europeans in general and Poles in particular aren't any better than Arabs, they are all subhuman barbarians that shouldn't be allowed to live in civilized countries.

>terrorists want to truck people in Poland
>Look away for one second
>truck gets stolen
>Ah well at least I still have my suicide ve-
>stolen as well
>Well damn guess I just have to stab a few people to death
>bydlo stops next to you with your truck and having sold your suicide vest to Ukrainian rebels holding your knife
>kurvaaaaa give me your shoes right now before chce cie jebac analnie
>give him your shoes
>die in a polish swamp

But Australia has had way more terrorist attacks by islamists than Sweden unironically, lol. Doesn't seem to figure into your political calculations there friendo

hahaha Germany bringing the HEAT tonight

God damn

>Swedengrenadeattackwikipage.png

>some arabs and niggers can only find old decrepit soviet style grenades sold by yugoslav wars refugees for their gangwars
>terrorist attacks

Glorified fireworks desu, they'd have better luck killing other thugs with a peashooter.

Are you seriously trying to defend grenade attacks?

It's horrible its happening, sure. But it's the wrong terminology to call it terrorism or think it deadlier than other assaults with a deadly weapon, in fact if you were to compare it to the problem you have with guns in America the grenades would come out looking extremely harmless in comparison. It's just the truth without hyperbole but if you're gonna type arguments like;
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW??!

Don't reply to this post, amerishart.

Those grenade attacks wouldn't happen if the muslims weren't there and we both know it

Right, but every crime committed by a Muslim isn't terrorism.

>throwing a grenade isn't a terror attack

Polan looks like the result of decades of terrorist attacks. Why would ISIS come all they way to Europe to blow themselves up in yet another third world shithole? They do that enough back home in the middle east.

>Poles bragging about being such trash that not even shitskin camel fuckers want to be around them.
Kek.

Don't think you're any better that those sand niggers, because you're not. You eastern Europeans are the niggers of Europe. A Pole is only good for cleaning shitty toilets.

I'm going to assume your underage or have the reading comprehensions of a reanimated corpse and explain this slowly. Terror attacks are all about motivations, not the act (or indeed the weapons used) itself. You have mass shootings in the U.S almost every day do these make the news as terror attacks even though terrorists can use guns and shootings to commit one? No they don't, ponder why that is.

This will be the last post I give you, I'm going to sleep you need more than a few posts to get educated perhaps in your case its simply too late.

Gang bangers shooting each other (mass shootings) aren't the same as muslims throwing grenades into each others homes cause of clan wars

You also have highest rate of rapes

Euros should've developed a caste system like pajeets. Poles are the dalits of whites

>Why would anyone want to live in poland?

It's not as bad as this board meme's it out to be. It's got some run down parts and crime problems like anywhere in the east, but it's not a bad place to move to if you have money. The people are nice, and the country side is pleasant. If the language weren't so impossible to learn, I wouldn't mind teaching there for a few years. I enjoyed the 10 days I spent there.

The Germans are the dalits

You spent a week and half there and you expect people to believe you are an expert on the place?

>you expect people to believe you are an expert
Never claimed that? Just gave my anecdotal experience like everyone else in Sup Forums. I stayed with a family friend in a working/middle class neighborhood and feel like I got a pretty good glimpse at daily life there and interacted with a fair amount of regular joes, more so than you would as a tourist doing a two day trip to the capital anyhow.

I went into it expecting 'hur dur pole shithole' because that's all I had ever heard about the place, but I really didn't think it was that bad at all. It's not Japanese level squared away or anything, infrastructure isn't amazing and there is crime, but it also isn't the mogadishu-tier place this board makes it out to be.