Westworld renewed for second season, likely returning 2018

>2018

>Divorce renewed too
>I'm the only faggot watching it

Hope Anthony Hopkins don't die.

how will they explain the hosts aging?

If he's not in it, I'm out.

Are we slowly moving away from the season-a-year model? Fargo and The Leftovers did the same thing.

cgi tony?

HBO already fronted the cash for 5 seasons, you people need to pay attention better.

You got GoT every year

No, story is placed planned for 5 seasons. If HBO won't be satisfied with ratings, then it can be cancelled.

is there a more headpoundingly boring and pointless show on tv?

press F to pay respects to all the superior shows HBO cancelled back when they were cheapskates

carnivale i understand since they spent 1-2 million dollarydoos per episode shooting expensive outdoor daylight scenes with lots of outdoor sets and extras and all they were doing was dicking around with love triangle shit

Rome could be made today.

Wasn't Rome the one with the super expensive set? Like they built blocks of a real city to film it. Carnivale was filmed in Southern California and had CGI backgrounds for almost every outdoor shot to make it look like they were in different parts of the country.

all the cunts will look like old hookers

he's a host, how would he die

and The expanse

LOL what piece of shit
Show is so terrible even the writers need more time to think of how they can salvage it

pro-tip: Don't try so hard, people are stupid. Just look at TWD

Leftovers, Better call Saul, CSI and alike craps

everybody is 10 year older, and already closed Pullo's and Vorenus' story

He's 80. I'm surprised he's still alive. He could die at any moment.

If the GOT prequel doesn't happen, Westworld is the only thing they have that could replace it.

>he's 80
If those 100+ year old ww2 veterans are still dicking around is safe to say Hopkins could live another 90 years will all his money

Fuck you Carnivale was excellent faggot

>implying most of the cast will be the same

Bitches dont care about Westworld, so no.