Less white people in future Marvel movies

Less white people in future Marvel movies

vulture.com/2016/10/kevin-feige-doctor-strange-marvel-casting-diversity.html

>Still, Feige is listening to the criticism, and as he told Vulture last week, he's bullish on the increased diversification of the Marvel universe to come. In Strange, the traditionally white role of Mordo was cast with black actor Ejiofor, and the next four Marvel movies feature female leads and love interests played by women of color, including Zoe Saldana in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Zendaya in Spider-Man: Homecoming, Tessa Thompson in Thor: Ragnarok, and Lupita Nyong'o in Black Panther. Compare that to the usual superhero casting shortlists — like the many white women vying to play Domino in the soon-to-shoot Deadpool sequel — and it feels like incremental but notable progress.

>"I think that in the movies we've already made, and certainly in the movies that are coming up, it will be as inclusive a group of characters as one could want," Feige said. Though he maintained that Marvel will always cast the best actor for the role, Feige also noted, "For us, it's important that we don't feel like a completely white, European cast."

it's 2016. Your time is over whitey.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479207053841.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479189495774.webm
is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disney jews underestimated the silent majority. Expect their propaganda to ramp up tenfold.

I thought RDJ was conservative?

Why is Thor still white?
Why is Spider-Man still white?
Why is Wonder Woman still white?
Why is Tony Stark still white?

Kevin Feige can claim to increase diversity but until the main players (the FACE of the MCU) turn nonwhite, he has nothing to say to me. Not my President of Production.

Because Disney still cares about money more than propaganda.

They removed a Tibetan character in Dr Strange because it would trigger racist Chinese. And then they go and brag about how diverse the movie is. These people are liars and two-faced. They'll only do diversity if it's at the expense of white people and it doesn't cost them money.

Hell I'd argue that the "diversity" in the new Star Wars movie did end up cost them money in merchandise.

SEND HELP

THE JEW HAS ME LOCKED UP

If that's the shit you want, read Marvel comics. You can even enjoy more copies due to all the dwindling numbers of sales thanks to their diversity push. MCU will soon see the same results.

they made spiderman a twink, which is a far cry from ottermode Maguire

THIS IS AGAINST PATRIARCHY YOU SEXIST SHITLORD

I can only imagine how hard she who drew this leaked blood as she wrote the dialouge.

>this is for saying feminist like it's a four-letter word
I don't get this.

So that means more niggers and no asians, hispanics, etc, right?

RDJ is Jewish dumbass.

>this is for saying feminist like an crude insult
basically

It means more blacks at the cost of white people. Because whites are the only ones who won't bitch about being replaced.

Disney Jews really fucking hate white people with a passion

Just look at the two new Star Wars movies, both of which openly and aggressively promote anti white racism

I still don't get it. Is it because most swear words are four-words such as cunt? I'm not native English-speaker.

>go to Sup Forums, say TFA is blatant anti-white propaganda
>get jumped on by thousands of Mickey Mouse shills

>next movie follows the exact same pattern of a woman leading a multiculti gang against the white man
>now the Mickey Mouse are silent

Maybe they'll all come out of their wretched holes come premiere.

No shit idiot. Fuck off to hell you dumb, tiny dick cock sucker. You daft cunt

yes.
>cunt
>twat
>dick
he clearly said english is not his first language. Way to feel superior, mongoloid.

Guys, if you can't be civil then you shouldn't be posting to Sup Forums.

I was giving him some examples you insipid reddit-loving faggot

Here's the scene in context. Big guy is supposed to be the mouthpiece for angry nerds upset with status quo change. The female villain his his wife/girlfriend or some shit. She typically hates anyone stronger than her, women included. But in this story, she surrenders because "girl power"

If you want a hugbox you have to go back

Shitskins can feel free to browse where their fellow shitposting subhumans speak their gobbledygook nonce-sense """language"""

>Thor-5-2015-Page-6

How hard do you think the woman who wrote this was leaking from her vagina? It seems like someone pissed her off on an Internet forum and then she decided to take that dialouge into the comics where she beats up the big bad troll.

No wonder their sales are tanking with this shit.

>They removed a Tibetan character in Dr Strange because it would trigger racist Chinese. And then they go and brag about how diverse the movie is
Welcome to liberalism?

Why is she bludgeoning that POC to death?

HOW ABOUT LESS QUIPS YOU FUCK

>Tibetan
WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT ROUNDEYE

NO SUCH THING

DELETE THIS

Who writes this bullshit?

The same talentless hambeasts who spend their days crying about micro-agressions and safe spaces. These are the people Marvel are hiring instead of the thousands of skilled nerds who love the comic books. This is the agenda of Marvel and Disney.

DELETE THIS

WE'LL BE QUIPPING ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE

YOU DON'T OWN AMERICA, YOU NEVER DID

What did Captain America mean by this?

This was written by Jason Aaron. The man who prior to the change to femthor, wrote an excellent story with the real Thor. His complete 180 shift in quality is a perfect metaphor for the current state of Marvel's diversity.

This is even worse. Why do these insecure nerds always end up the biggest nu-males?

White guilt. Vagina envy.

Beta males never get much pussy so they think if they befriend a tonne of feminists one of them will fall in love with them for fighting the crusade for them

They end up in an open relationship watching Jamal and Chad double team her while they jerk off with tears

We saved ourselves from the Disney timeline. Close one.

It's not always that. I've seen the biggest factor is "ah, maybe this will get women to like me!!" people like Jason Aaron, or the Sinfest guy, don't have girlfriends and haven't had them in a while.

Well they cant go to the gym and become Chads because demonstrations of masculinity are evil... so they have to resort to covert tactics to entice the females to their lair

And sometimes it works. The nu-male does get some pity attention from women and sometimes even a pity fuck. This is what they're betting all their cards on. That single pity fuck she might give you when she's drunk. Sad!

my brother is like this and its really sad to watch cause hes proud to parade around his -23/10 open girlfriend

watching someone be smug when they're embarrassing themselves is such a weird feeling

When are they going to fucking learn?

The extent they'll go justifying it really shows how potent the brain is at twisting reality

>Why can't women fuck around like men do? Are you sexist?
>My girl loves me even if she fucks others, I'm her special one.
>I don't mind Jamal's stains on her mouth. Jamal is discriminated by the system and deserves some relief

hes going to end up losing all his inheritance to her and will come to me for a bail out and im not going to do that shit

his numaleism is going to cause him to be homeless

if only he had listened to grandpa about life instead of getting offended at everything he said

He's your brother. It's your duty to sort his shit out. Take him to a foreign country. Let him see the world. Maybe buy him a hooker or two. I wouldn't let my brother fall to nu-maleism. But I don't know how far he's gone.

Domino needs to be white, and even then they're still going to white face her. Her face is pure white with a black dot.

Terrible fucking example on their part.

ive tried, he gets argumentative and either becomes violent or beligerent. he is autistic and has no job, all he has is a trust fund.

she is going to take him for half and then some and he will be on his ass

i cannot babysit my brother for the rest of my life because he is too retarded to listen to reason.

Can't do anything with people like him until he's willing to listen. Pity.

>tfw Mary Jane is too hot and white for Disney

>WMWF

DELETE THIS
THEY MUST BE ERASED FROM HISTORY

First star wars, now Marvel.
I am so glad Disney gets a strong stance against white nationalism in all of their movies.

Drumpf BTFO

Who do these jews think they're fooling? They are discriminating against anyone who isn't a bleeding-heart liberal to have any creative influence.

Not that I really care but it is pretty funny that the overwhelming majority of heroes in this supposed SJW franchise are 30 year old straight white males

Hey, just in time for the capeshit bubble to finally pop. Expect articles in the MSM to be written about how racist Americans "weren't ready" for nigger superheroes.

>black characters from the '60s and '70s like T'Challa and Luke Cage are still around today

Meanwhile the current crop of race-swapped former white heroes will be forgotten in a few years.

Marvel forgot that the point of "diversity" was to open new avenues of storytelling, not tell the same story over and over about how "people never talked this way to the WHITE guy in the suit. Man it's like taking over the job of someone who did it for forty years doesn't automatically earn me the exact same respect they had. Must be cause everyone raciss."

Maybe when female arabs, africans or asians start a historic legacy of humanitarian aid whether ending wars or rescuing people from genocide

maybe then the rest of the world will regard them with the same esteem as the white man

>(((Feige)))

>diversity

Isn't it cult-like how these people always use the same buzzwords? I think I heard there are some neuro-linguistic reasons behind this

They aren't interested in diversity. They are interested in saying whatever that gets them free virtue signalling posts with the liberal youth. If diversity was their goal, Disney wouldn't have just copy-pasted ANH for TFA and added an SJW cast. They don't give a shit about diversity. Or look at when they replaced the Ancient One because they didn't want Chinese to shit on the movie because it had Tibetans in it.

Disney is cancer.

Friendly reminder that the Marvel CEO gave money to Trump's campaign and that you can't beat the mouse.

Apparently people of color only mean black people

And to punish him for that, they made Kevin "White? More like Shite" Feige boss of Marvel studios instead.

>In September 2015, Perlmutter stopped overseeing the development of Marvel Studios. Disney felt the studio head, Kevin Feige, should report directly to the chief of Disney Studios, Alan Horn, so all cinematic properties of Disney, including Pixar and Lucasfilm, were under one management structure. The restructuring was allegedly due to Feige's "frustration" of working with Perlmutter as well as some alleged controversial comments and actions by Perlmutter, such as replacing the casting of Terrence Howard as James Rhodes with Don Cheadle because black people "look the same."[11]

Basically it was to send a company-wide message not to support Trump.

And yet Trump still owes them a favor.
Pretty funny how they can keep the moral high ground and still reap the rewards.

Hispanic men don't really give a fuck either. Women on the other hand... That's why every Hispanic is always a female character.

Trump doesn't owe them shit. They were banking hard on Hillary to win like the rest of the establishment. And even then, Perlmutter donated to a charity fund for veterans, not to Trump himself.

Oh boy, they really want to suffer a whitelash in the boxoffice, don't they?

haha! way to name the kike, friends!

#MAGA

>moral high ground means carefully reducing the role of the white man in society
Mickey Mouse fuck off.

>Ivanka Trump
>jew
Are you a fucking idiot? It's his daughter. She is married to a jew, not a jew herself.

>possible

wtf I love retarded speculation now

Disney could buy Trump and his entire family if they wanted to.

People still pretend that the government is the biggest power in America when we should be glad we're not marching in unison to the beat of "It's a small world after all".

>Converted Orthodox Jew
>Not Jewish

wut

>It's all an act!

And the Alt-Right continues to bitch and moan about every little thing. Trump's America, people.

The Disney shills are ramping up the anti-Trump propaganda. I guess it was expected when their own puppet Hillary failed miserably at the task.

>Disney
>founded by the most redpilled man of his time
>Trump
>a covert jew who spend decades conning honest hard working people out of their money

Walt Disney would roll in his grave if he saw what anti-white propaganda modern Disney is.

Too be fair the extreme left (and there are a lot of them) are doing the exact same fucking thing.

It's like all the sane people who are willing to listen to the opposite sides are disappearing.

It's a myth that Walt Disney was anti-semitic btw. It was made up by communist groups when he cooperated with McCarthy.

Walt Disney worked with many Jews throughout his career, particularly animators, and was anti-nazi before it became fashionable. He later contributed funds to Zionist groups establishing Israel.

All that feminist propaganda and Trump still won the election.

Maybe next time, Disney.

>be popular
>spend the goodwill of the audience on idiotic SJW garbage that pisses off fans

Just like actual comics

hey it's their boxoffice they are sacrificing

the market will move on to other studios that aren't buttfucking retarded

They spend so much on marketing and bribing journalists who agree with their agenda that their movies won't flop. Their merchandise sales are going to shit though.

m8 most of this is a reaction to the far left fags who don't shut the fuck up about diversity and 'too many white men'

It's literally a case of they started it. God i'm glad I hate capeshit and don't care about starwars beyond the original trilogy, they're even worse off than most other media, and that's saying something.

Notice how DCEU's RT ratings was down since they switched on RatPac-Dune and their founder donated to Trump campaign.
Previously there was MoS with pretty good RT rating 51% as movie that goes directly against nostalgia (see Marc Webb's Amazing Spider-Man or Ben-Hur 2016) and a fact that libtards hatred towards Zack Snyder's conservative badassnes.

Suicide Squad also got shit reviews because it was apparently sexist. We all know BvS is a conservative movie in its core aswell. And yet we have shit like Civil War and Dr Strange at 90% on RT. The corruption is clear to anyone with two eyes. The leftist bloggers are promoting movies that spread their agenda.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479207053841.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479189495774.webm

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1479179349357.webm

These are the people Disney panders to.

Just join the DC master race already

I am also "surprised" with Dr.Bargain critical success considering fact that it is exactly same movie as Green Lantern with Reynolds i.e. : very talented but arrogant guy wrecking his own ride by his own stupidity, he then somehow finds link to magical world where he learned how to create weapons and protection with his imagination and travel to different dimensions in matter of seconds, he has very experienced cruel and extremely orthodox non-white short-haired partner with whom he making sparrings and shit (at the end his sparring partner will convert into villain just because), there's absolutely useless love interest that contributes absolutely nothing to plot besides couple of kisses and OMGs at her boyfriend new powers, sometimes good sometimes shit CGi, main badguy looks nothing like in comics main character defeats him by trickery , main character wins in the end due to be inexperienced because he has strong guts.

>last webm
DESTROYED

Suicide Squad got shit reviews because it was a shit movie. Same with BvS.
There is no trickery involved, just two shitty movies being rated as such.

Then explain Civil War and Dr Quips you Marvel homo?

Based pure no-homo bro-brawl.

They were less shit and had a coherent story with characters that made sense. Plus, their scripts were miles ahead of SS and BvS

>It's user trying to sell me his Trojan, again episode

Civil war was 25% black if you look at the 12 first actors on the IMDb page for the movie.

And blacks in the US is 12.6, so I would say that is pretty good.

>They were less shit
Spotted the Mickey Mouse. Only took me one post.