Why do pardos look mostly southern european, yet choose to act completely black and exclusively fuck black people?

Why do pardos look mostly southern european, yet choose to act completely black and exclusively fuck black people?

Is it because UMA DELICIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V26Pogm8ktk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's because Brazil figured out racial integration.

We could learn a thing or two from them.

BEcause youre a nigger

CHI the thread...

>Why do pardos look mostly southern european, yet choose to act completely black and exclusively fuck black people?
lol wut

Average mixed Brazilians look nothing southern euro. They look dark North Africans.

>It's because Brazil figured out racial integration.
>We could learn a thing or two from them.

Yes that must be why the have a crimeless, ordered and non-corrosive society because Brazil figured out how to get a long racially and we should do what they did (btw natives would probably disagree with that assessment).

>he believes our murder rates have anything to do with race
we aren't the US m8

>non-corrosive
I meant non-corrupt.

>he believes our murder rates have anything to do with race
Yeah your flavelas are filled with pasty white people and your child fucking jungles are also white people.

>Yeah your flavelas are filled with pasty white people
In the south/southeast yes, since blacks are a minority. A favela isn't an ethnic ghetto like in the US but a place where poor people live my friend

Um, Every city in Brazil has turned into Rio

>In the south/southeast yes, since blacks are a minority

Southeast except Sao Paulo have way more blacks than Midwest and Northeast states like Ceara, RN, Paraiba, etc.

Not really, that's just the northeast

This, it's all fault of colombian drugs cartels selling crack in our slums

O filho da puta!

>We don't discriminate by race only by economic value my friend.

Way to go son

It's a lie. Nobody openly likes black women for example.

A ghetto isn't racial in the U.S. it's basically just due to housing laws in some cases and a failure to want to assimilate in others, blacks and later hispanics flooded the cities and turned normal middle class neighborhoods into shitholes. We had and some would say still have white ghettos and Chinatowns can be pretty ghetto.

well you fucked so much mulatas that it's impossible to do so, thank god, we now have bundas in every place and every race kinda shares the same culture due to it :)

>Nobody openly likes black women for example.
lol are you stupid?

Talk for yourself fag

But isn't the Brazilian god a black woman?

>Why do pardos look mostly southern european
There's a big difference between both. Heck the Southern Europeans are the "white" half of the pardos genetic heritage by definition, regardless of how white you think each is.

That's just good taste, though.

Are you ready to pay federal income tax pendejo?

favelas are filled with blacks
blacks are the criminals of brazil

I've seen that documentary City of God, you wont fool me Brazilians

brazil is the perfect exemple to show that racemixing is fucking BAD

What do you think Southern Euros look like?

>blacks are the criminals of brazil
>Implying
These are the biggest criminals in brazil. None is black

>let me tell you about your country

That documentary was showing the reality of 1980's Rio and was made in 2002, the city changed a lot in those almost 40 years.

say what, black man
i know you buy drugs everyday from that boqueiro no morro da putaquepariu
those politics are corrupt but they don't go murdering everyone you fucking black monkey

O MEU NOMI ÊH ZÉ PIKENO PORRRRA!

Um no sweeties, all of Brazil is Rio now. Just like this

youtube.com/watch?v=V26Pogm8ktk

>niggers can't even do crime better than whites

but i like brazil

it is all right, you are american with education so you mixing is not bad.
NOW THE MONKEYS OF BRAZIL ARE

CHIcanos don't care about sudaca countries. They're all irrelevant to us.

>us
what did he mean by this

>your country
You hafta go back

what did he mean by this

Bitch please, Rio is paradise for brazilians. The average citzen lives in a comfy middle class apartment and with only 5% living on favelas. Google pictures of countryside northeast Brazil to see what hell is like.

Shut the fuck up, Rio is shit, stop lying.That pic represents only 20% of the city.

Good places in Brazil are Sao Paulo, Minas gerais, south and center east. The rest can burn.

Oh okay. Carry on then. Rio is paradise for Brazilians. I learned this and will spread the word.

That place is literally the average street in the city, not even in a good neighbourhood. Take that dildo out of your ass before posting, paulistANUS

>I learned this and will spread the word.
Please don't spread any words, the only thing you'll spread by leaf posting is cancer.

Um *sips tea* that Brazilian just told me Rio is what all Brazilians aspire to so I'm just relaying information and doing the Brazilians a favour.

Not a sigle sane Brazilian wants to live in Rio de Janeiro

>Canadian
>Doing anyone a favor by posting

Half of your city is flooded wallyson (even in the zona sul). And I live in niteroi, so I know what I'm talking about.

Also Make sure you close your windows or a stray bullet might kill you.

The majority of all South American countries are shitholes even Uruguay. So there is no difference if I live in middle class of Fortaleza of the "developed" South. Ai can ost street view too

t.bullet proof windows

Esses autistas de São Paulo e Sul acham que a gente não sabe postar street view. Até o Uruguai é uma bosta.

Só nos EUA que a maioria disparada das ruas é primeiro mundo

WTF I love Rio now

>Só nos EUA que a maioria disparada das ruas é primeiro mundo
pfffft
hahah
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA

This is Fortaleza.

>it's all fault of colombian drugs cartels selling crack in our slums
Lol wut. That's not even a thing here.

Not as good as Rio though

San Diego é a primeira cidade da América do Norte e da um banho nesses terceiros mundos do Cone Sul.

Speak English pls I can't understand Brazilian Portuguese

Prefiro uma cidade com cultura do que uma cidade onde unico passatempo e shopping

>yet choose to act completely black and exclusively fuck black people
white americans living under the poverty line also act like this. It happens across the americas, it's a new world thing, Pop culture is to blame

Esse vilarejo com "cultura" não tem nem onde estacionar carro e fede a esgoto.

I 'm not even a native portuguese speaker and I understood that sentence

>south

South Brazil is first world.

Isso, toda vez que aparecer esses autistas nojentos postem essas imagens

"We are white, we are automatically better."

Bugre claro não é branco.

>ele passa as tardes baitando as pessoas como hobby
como se senti sendo uma pessoa miserável?

I said good compared to the rest, have a lot to improve of course.

t.been to all the relevant states of Brazil, and 5 countries in South america

Everyone can cherrypick, you are pathetic.

Calma wallyson ta muito bunda doida, parece underage

Where I said that?

Eu posto sempre.

People here are mixed as fuck. Thanks to Gisele Bundchen everyone thinks we're Germanic, lol.

I'm from Canoas and half of this city looks worse than many areas of the Northeast, especially right now in the winter where everything is muddy and there is fog everywhere near the rivers.

Bom em que aspecto? A violência é a mesma. Os salários do cone sul pra empregado médio são ridículos e só dá pra viver em quitenete a vida inteira.

Esse bairrismo é muito engraçado.

Mas em algumas regiões do país a maioria das ruas e casas são de primeiro mundo, como a região onde eu moro no interior de SP.

That's cus u from the same continent.

Where I cherry picked? You are the one who said the average street In Rio is like the one in zona sul!??? Meanwhile 22℅ of the city live in favelas..

>algumas regiões

Povoados com 3000 habitantes? Só assim eu vi primeiro mundo na América do Sul

Nao existe amor em SP

>Rio is paradise for brazilians
>average citzen lives in a comfy middle class apartment and with only 5% living on favelas
LMAO
I've never seen such a delusional carioca

Who the fucks want to live in Rio de Janeiro? Only gay first worlders

Bairrismo do que amigao? So falei que o Rio e uma merda..Quanto a violencia e salarios o nordeste/norte e bem pior, nem se compara. Pesquisa de 1 minuto voce acha.

And commies /hippies. Only tourists I see here.

O custo de vida é bem menor. Dá na mesma.

All them are jews or pardos

Só é pardo quando convém. Não tem nenhum preto ali. Também não tem nenhum preto no STF, no sistema judiciario, na esquerda caviar...

Se fosse pardo ou preto a situação ia estar bem pior hue seu animal

Stop speaking your pig latin I want to read this

Como vai saber que pior? Bahamas tá bem melhor que a América do Sul. É tão corno que defende gente que cobra 40% de imposto sobre tudo, nega porte de armas, compõe a maioria dos drogados e empoderados de federais, etc

tu é iludido porque é preto

>pig latin
Kek. Our language are the most beautiful of the world.

see

It's hilarious to watch my fellow countrymen fall for these baits. Look at this mongoloid leaf posting the most stupid things yet the brazilians are genuinely answering him.

Bahamas continua melhor que qualquer shithole sulamericana, você não provou o seu ponto e só disse achismos

désolé, je parle votre langue maintenant

>Our language are the most beautiful of the world.

Only if it's spoken in Rio, I hear that it's paradise on earth for Brazilians.

Au moins, c'est une amélioration

Bahamas e paraiso fiscal com uma populacao infima. Suas comparacoes sao horriveis seu preto underage