What the fuck is Tyler Perry's fucking problem? Does he owe someone money or some shit...

What the fuck is Tyler Perry's fucking problem? Does he owe someone money or some shit? What is with this fucking garbage. Explain it. PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT.

He's incredibly smart and exploiting black people to make as much money as he can by spending as little money as possible.

The dubs of truth speak to thee.

how can anyone allow such shit to be made?

>Does he owe someone money or some shit?

It's the opposite, everything he does is insanely profitable. He's probably building his own island somewhere.

Better than the new Ghostbusters frankly

He gives the black community a reason to go to the cinema
this film is in the US top 5 right now

Holy shit.
you're completely right.
jesus christ what the fuck.

Tyler Perry is literally whiteface. I am triggered.

When I was in highschool we watched Diary of a Mad Black Woman on a chartered bus trip. It almost felt like a real movie except for this fucking weirdo in bad drag.

Our class had one black kid in it as well and I know watching that movie wasn't his idea so no fucking clue who the hell picked it.

I lost a friendship because of this.

need any more explanation than this?

What the fuck is wrong with the people that go to these movies?
what kind of fucking monstrous minds find this entertaining?

Objectively the most successful black filmmaker. Never made a movie about slavery, either.

People are jealous of him but he gives his audience what they want and that's fair enough.

he is pandering to stupid people.
isn't that like exploiting retards for cash?

>Fpbp
>Dubs of truf
Literally /thread

>People

I actually like Tyler Perry. He's a Christian dude, he tries to give nigs morals, he'd a family guy I'd think.

There was some movie a while back that he let a white person be in once, too. He was dating some black girl.

>there are more than 2 Medea movies
Wow, I'm surprised
>more tahn 3
Holy shit
>possibly more
Holy fucking shit