Australia, Argentina and Brazil have signed a contact and agreed to take US refugees if yellowstone erupts before 2024

>Australia, Argentina and Brazil have signed a contact and agreed to take US refugees if yellowstone erupts before 2024
Americans, are you in the blast zone?
What will you do if you get assigned to south america instead of australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w&index=1&list=PLCg0exByErfvHCdxsatA_NrU_hs1iIvb6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop, you know whose going to Australia and go would go to South America.

>Australia, Argentina and Brazil have signed a contact and agreed to take US refugees
Fuck this cuck country tbqh

What if it erupts after 2024?

Wouldn't everyone just go to the east and canada?

>mfw Trump builds the wall
>mfw yellowstone erupts in 2025

they'll probably have a new agreement ready to go with more countries included, this agreement is more of a 'shit this volcano actually might go' scramble

They are on their own

Nope.
t. coastal elite

I would accept American muscle bears refugees from Scruff in my home. Most of them are in Plains states

fallout soon fellow stalkers

>if yellowstone erupts before 2024
You sure it wasn't 20024?

>tfw out of blast zone in florida
Heh, don't bother coming here Commief*rnians.

We will bring guns and burgers. Are y'all ready for Americans?

vaeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddaaaaaqqqqqqqqzzzzzzz
ccccvbbbbn mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmñlllllkkkjjjjjhhh5555558888888j

>tfw America, Australia, Argentina and Brazil become Mexican in my life time

Fuck off we're full!!!

Soon all of N.and S. America will be CHI.

Bart memes from tip of Argentina to the Arctic circle

Only old people go to your shithole, pal. Don't flatter yourself.

>What will you do if you get assigned to south america instead of australia?
Rejoice

>take american refugees
>they decide to go rouge and declare independency on a large chunk of land
>it's texas 1836 all over again

Tough luck, volcano can have them

AHAHA GET FUCKED TEXAS

Nicaragua, Guinea-Bissau and Albania signed a contact and agreed to take US refugees if yellowstone erupts before 2045

AMERICANS REFUGEES NOT WELCOME! I REPEAT, AMERICANS REFUGEES NOT WELCOME, WE'RE FULL!

youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w&index=1&list=PLCg0exByErfvHCdxsatA_NrU_hs1iIvb6

This eruption thing is just a fucking meme. Might as well sign a deal for refugees in case a giant meteor strikes USA.

shit, ah fuck ass

what about after 2045

Scientists talk about Yellowstone like they would astronauts and space. It's not projected to erupt for another 10,000 years. They need to drum up interest in geology because it's so boring.

fuck off we're full
no rapefugees thank you

This will be my chance to get a white American gf.

Wait, we did? When?

time to snag myself a qt tall, brunette, blue eyed american bf with a strong accent

I wish we got a lot of conservative White American refugees so I could get a gf and we'd have a chance at better gun laws and less leftism once they have the right to vote

Hope your a girl

Thank god I'm just on the other side of the edge.
There goes a lot of our corn though...

I think I'd live

What's the deal for a Mt. Fuji eruption?

they go down with the ship

it has a 10% chance of erupting in the next 100 years

Badass

According to who? 10,000 is a ballpark estimate. They don't know with any certainty.

You're right, they don't know with any certainty. But that goes both ways. It's uncertainty that it wont erupt. Uncertainty it will. That's the whole reason for the agreement. They wouldn't be making an agreement in the first place if they were certain it wouldn't pop off between now and 2024

OP was larping. There is no such agreement.

I've seen a lot of maps about YS's ash fall, and while it varies for me, I think my state won't be too bad off.

t. mississippi

Kinda wish there was 2bh as long as the government agrees to only take in white Americans, I'd be okay with it

Your state is already among the poorest in the US, innit? It's pretty bad off without the volcanic eruption.

Aussies, can you me about your cunt region by region? Are there nice rural or lesser populated areas?

QUE SE FODAM OS AUSTRALIANOS
Finalmente vou poder ser um funkeiro e comer traps brasileiras todo dia

wtf stop hogging all the American refugees, I want some too

Texas is mostly fine, just some light ash on some farmland. It's California that really gets fucked, and nothing of value was lost

This. America would just take over central America/Canada and kick out the occupants if Yellowstone ever erupted. Even Norad, despite being in the ashlands, would survive fine.

>Americans moving to Argentina
Say bye to the last white country of the world.

kek