What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker?

What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/5cs9ot/i_am_tim_heidecker_ama/
youtube.com/watch?v=dO5zKcsLWX0
reddit.com/r/TimAndEric/comments/5d25hh/tim_heidecker_is_an_aging_liberal_faggot_long/
youtube.com/watch?v=5p0QtJMKt1s
youtube.com/watch?v=NFTaiWInZ44
youtube.com/watch?v=uyh3C1xDT3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9yBgTp9UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=maAFcEU6atk
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every YouTube cuck is basically just ripping off their editing and a lot of early adult swim style shit

i like his decker web series more so than his main show

He's a libtard cuck
Source - Tim Heidecker

Nothing without Eric.

>Nothing.

On Cinema is great for patricians of film

A legit cunt. I want him to die.

The Comedy was his best work.

>tfw loved On Cinema but find it hard to look past Tim's real politics now

Great artist, greatly under utilized, sadly mainstream comedy is winky as fuck. Which is what he stands against.

Imagine if him, Eric W, and Zach G did a ghostbusters passing the torch film.

Tim Dicksucker

Go to bed Tim

He's bretty gul guy

He's pretty butthurt, and I think he's slowly losing his mind. I don't think he realized how much shit he would get if he responded like he did/does.

(((Heidecker)))

People in this thread will undoubtedly shit on him for his politics but this reveals that they are the deepest form of pleb. Disregard them.

The man revolutionized modern comedy whether you like it or not. Guys like Sam Hyde and a million other Youtube/recent sketch shows have done nothing but rip off Tim's awkward timing and goofy editing schtick.

He's great. I don't want to call him a genius but he's got to be pretty close, in terms of comedy. You can shit on his politics all you want but to disregard his comedic writing/performing ability means that you're the one that's actually an angry cuck.

I'm not surprised he's losing it he's been living a virtually ironic life for the past 20 years and nobody has ever taken him seriously

It culminated with him recently releasing a serious album and everyone thinking it was a joke. it's kinda sad but perfect. The whole trump thing has just unleashed years of bottled up shit it's hilarious

What was that even about?? Why did he just watch that bitch have a seizure and not even react?? I think I kind of got it but I'm still confused

>The man ruined modern comedy, and killed Adult Swim

ftfy

I've hated his ass since I saw him at a Adult Swim panel at SDCC before Tom Goes to the Mayor started. He's just copying Andy Kaufman's schtick anyway.

I liked it initially because I thought he was just a fucking asshole being a piece of shit throughout the movie.

Then I made the mistake of reading interviews with him and the writer/director and he's apparently supposed to be a "hipster" and representative of white privileged youth who can't humanize other people and doesn't appreciate his luck in life.

I like the film better when I watch it pretending he's just a prick.

he's funny and has made some really great comedy. slightly annoyed at how aggressively liberal he has become but i dont blame him.
agreed
i agree sam hyde and many other comedians are derivatives of T&E but many take it their own way and do well with it.

Literally a cuckold.

Ruined his image just so he could sperg out on Twitter.

>court jester
>genius

You're the very definition of pleb

Imagine being so sensitive and insecure that you can't enjoy a creator's work because you disagree with their political stance.

I acutally like their definition better and I think it makes a lot of sense when it comes down to the character Tim played but that's me. Tims character just being an asshole always confused me I didn't really know what I was supposed to be thinking or feeling

>it's a "celebrity publicly weighs in on political matters in hopes of alienating his supporters" episode
please stop it tim

Like I said, he revolutionized modern comedy /whether you like it or not/. You don't like it but you can't deny his influence.
Great rebuttal, user. For the record, I don't like Tim's politics either but if you're ignoring what he's done you're worse than what you criticize.

>challenge Trumpism
>Trump hasn't even been President Elect for a week
>blame Adult Swims lack of diversity on Trump

This is going to be a fun eight years.

Tim Heidecker kept his public persona going behind 7 levels of irony and sarcasm for years and years and he's thrown it all away in the last year or two because he's gotten old and opinionated. It's just sad to watch happen.

Tim has turned out to be a full out turboliberal for over a year now.

He also is the type who posts PEACE MUST WIN and posts little colorful emojis after a terrorist attack and jumps to yell at racists/islamphobes instead.

Tim Heidecker went from my favorite comedian to fucking unwatchable, an insufferable, unfunny 40 year old liberal nu-male hack now.
There's nothing funnier than liberal panic. Trump has inadvertently created more comedy from these comedians than they would ever be capable of producing on their own.

His RNC/DNC videos were a mistake. He's stuck. He either have to make fun of clearly retarded people, or they have to try and find 'normal' people at these events simply doing things they politically disagree with, which isn't in and of itself funny, unless you are Janeane Garofalo or some other "Dick Cheney!!!" comedian.

It's been almost 10 years since he's made anything decent and even then, Doug Lussenhop had more to do with what made Awesome Show stand out than Heidecker did.

The dude is long past his prime.

>His RNC/DNC videos were a mistake.
You were fine until this. His Alex Jones impression was GOAT hilarious.

No it's not that. I used to love Tim because he had such a subtle sense of humor that translated to everything he touched. Seeing the seriously angry and pissed off Tim essentially broke his character for me. It's not really what he's going on about.

the only thing of his and Erics that I've ever enjoyed was tom goes to the mayor. everything else they've done is horrid, unfunny trash for people who think they're smarter than they actually are.

well said. if he keeps this up i probably wont be able to enjoy his new works. i used to love this guy too. now im a dirty sexist klansman because i prefer hillary losing the election

sam hyde is better on his worst day than anything tim has done on his best

While I do like a few MDE sketches, you're retarded if you think Sam Hyde is doing anything but a politicized Tim Heidecker impression.

>you're retarded if you think Sam Hyde is doing anything but a politicized Tim Heidecker impression.

don't even like sam that much, and you're welcome to think so, but tim is a flat out unfunny twat, so if sam's doing an impression, tim should be fucking utterly flattered

not even remotely true, sam hyde is hit or miss
i dont think the early youtube content is very very much like tim and eric except the shitty editing

reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/5cs9ot/i_am_tim_heidecker_ama/

>Man who makes fun of pop culture has bought into pop culture completely

What is this?

Show me ONE thing Tim Heicucker has done in his entire career that is funnier than this "low level, not even trying KSTV garbage" 42 seconds of Sam.

I will wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=dO5zKcsLWX0

reddit.com/r/TimAndEric/comments/5d25hh/tim_heidecker_is_an_aging_liberal_faggot_long/

That was stupid.

>posted 30 minutes ago

okay plebbitfag, come on out with your hands up

An unrelated response, aka "I don't have an answer", as expected.

Still waiting, thread will probably be dead before I get a reply that isn't pissing in the wind. Show me something, he's a comedian and has years under the belt, you're not exactly lacking for choice, and I linked something of Sam's that was arguably garbage compared to his later work. Come the fuck on.

Well written shit bro. Upbroated.

i love sam hyde and relate to just about every message he puts out but tim heidecker has a long career of great content. tom goes to the mayor, tim and eric awesome show, check it out, tim and erics vodka movie are all full works that have moments of greatness. time has literally hundreds of hours of good content where sam hyde has 60 minutes. i wouldnt link to any particular scene because i think all of these shows in their entirety are worthwhile.

THE QUIRKY EDITING WAS BY DJ DOUGPOUND NOT TIM OR ERIC.

Goddam, I wish more people were aware of this.

Not an answer. If he has all of this great content, how come nobody can show me any of it? Surely not every one of his bits has to be confined to the entirety of some other hold. I can, for example, link you to a clip from a film, stand up comedy show, etc. take your pick, that doesn't require the rest of the substance to work on it's own.

Again, he's apparently a genius comedian with all this time and experience behind him, why can't anyone show me or link me to something he's done that's funny? It's literally his bread and butter, yet there's none to be found here among the people who claim he's funny.

He's a failure at his job if he needs a special setting to even manage a simple grin. I want to laugh at this faggot with no effort on my part, help me out. It can't be that hard to come up with something, unless I'm right and he really is just painfully unfunny, with little appeal or worthy material to be found.

He's a fag.
Eric is alright though, I've personally met both and Eric was probably one of the coolest guy's I've ever met while Tim exuded the style of that "I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen milkyways in his hands without paying." copypasta. Like I could actually believe him behaving like that in public.

It sure smells underage here

It sure smells overly defensive here

go back to /r/cuckold, tim

He got banned there

DUBS!!! MAGA
PRAISE KEK
hahahaha

His recent twitter persona is a character for a new movie and he is about to BTFO cucks

you win bro now please go back to 9gag

>there are people that would know this

but why
pic related

i mean if you dont find him funny thats ok with me. im just saying he has lots of great work despite being a massive faggot. you probably hate him too much to give him a fair chance. he was great 5-10 years ago

>I was just pretending to be a retarded sjw cuck
Nice try Tim

There was a Sup Forums thread yesterday and somebody pointed out that he got banned from his own subreddit after throwing a massive tantrum on it.

wow it was pretty smart of the alt-right to pretend they arent holocaust denying race realists for a few weeks

Who?

Eric is just too nice of a guy.

this video is awful

it's like im reading a bad Sup Forums shitpost

He is playing 5D comedic chess

I don't give enough of a fuck about him to hate him. I'm making a simple request: show me something he's done that's funny. No more, no less. I'll give him a fair chance, no shit, otherwise I wouldn't be asking in the first place, everyone seems booty bruised that I'd question the guy in the first place for some reason though, which is passing stupid, but whatever.

If he's got nothing worth linking to, then I'll stop asking, but it only makes me more certain that's he lacks the talent you anons keep claiming he has, or had.
That was kind of the point, although it's been lost on almost everyone who replied, so I'm not exactly dealing with the Sup Forums's best and brightest here.

Eric converted to Islam.
Anyone remember when Tim went on thst show and legit broke that guys MacBook?

I lost a lot of respect fir him after that.

I could probably beat Tim up.

Even when tgtm first aired, I never understood the appeal. Maybe it's because I was already post college when that stuff was on AS, but his humor just seemed more like the purposefully awkward and terrible stuff that people watched napoleon dynamite for.

Not a fan of his work at all.

Just imagining Eric preaching about Allah made me laugh.

I like Tim. I always will. Or at least his work. Right now though I need to step the fuck back from him because he's losing his goddamn mind I think.

Post yfw Tim is doing research for a role by fucking with all of you.

>Heidecker plays the boundary-illiterate "Phil" who spends most of his time trolling "B", aka Buttress, along with her awful trans-dimensional roommates.

youtube.com/watch?v=5p0QtJMKt1s
youtube.com/watch?v=NFTaiWInZ44
youtube.com/watch?v=uyh3C1xDT3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9yBgTp9UQ

also this is a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=maAFcEU6atk
tim is a good writer and pairs well with eric. man i could probably post like 30 videos you could just watch the awesome show good job

>by fucking with all of you.
>everybody mocking him
>former fans disgusted with him

deep research

What's wrong with him?

worked for joaquin phoenix

Twitter is ruining him for me.

meh

I grinned a little at 'Prices' but most of that felt heavy handed and just fell flat for me. Don't get asspained, funny or not, at least you posted something instead of acting like a little bitch about it. You're allowed to laugh at that shit if you want, I just don't find it humorous at all.

Kudos for at least following through, user. You're not a bitch.
You mean Casey Affleck, and I don't really see how you can compare Phoenix with some hack like Heidecker, anyway. Their careers are totally different, and as far as I know, Phoenix wasn't going full blown babytears about politics at the time. Meanwhile Tim is acting like Trump is going to eat his first born. I meant his wife's son, my bad.

Tim browses that subreddit from what I've seen on his twitter.
Two mods on that subreddit keep messing with him and it's pissing Tim off.

It's better than just crying on Sup Forums and HOPE Tim will see the complaints.

Fucking Tim.

lmao why are Sup Forumstards always such frustrated internet tough guys

there was a thread yesterday
I mean I sit on Sup Forums all day, I understand if a crossposter misses a few threads but stop fucking around and lurk moar.

>libtard cuck
>shill for the dems
>finished

Welp, at least he used to be good

>oh no it's the scary crossboard boogeyman, better run

I'm not from Sup Forums though. Why do newfags always drop the Sup Forums boogeyman on anyone they find disagreeable? What am I frustrated about? How did I hurt you?
suck a bag of dicks, plebbitfag

>Sup Forumstards think his meltdown is real and not just another trick from The Tim

kek

see

>man built his career by being ironic 100% of the time
>another display of weird behavior
>somehow it's real because Sup Forums said so

kek. how low is your iq?

>test

what meltdown? i saw a bunch of different things but was there one real good outburst?

Go to bed Tim, even if you made a 180 tomorrow nobody would believe you and you would just pretend to be what libcucks say about Trump that isn't true

Sucks that he went full retard, even said he sobbed the night trump won.
I also thought it was weird that he thought that if you enjoy his comedy you'd have similar political-views to him. I just didn't see that at all. His behavior now has tainted his past work for me too.

his recent behavior: complaining about people on his twitter, the "cuck" thing, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

guys like are so fucking braindead they can't see the obvious bait behind his "outburst"

Theyre basically leddit

>meme magick
>le meme war

Etc

wish hed knock off the sjw shit, it makes him come across as a faggot

>consoling yourself when your favorite celebtard reveals they've been cuckmode the whole time
>this has gone completely over your head
>"..I-it's just a new j-joke! Yeah..it's his new p-pe-persona..! You guys just don't get it like I do...haha..ha

if hes baiting and being ironic then he was /ourguy/ all along?

holy shit what a cuck