twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best stan.

Turkic is nothing compared to Mongol

>tfw no kazakh gf

They have best potassium in world

Wut?

All other countries have inferior potassium

Hard to dismiss as trash

Less muzzie stan as well. Is this a coincidence?

Truly wish Christian Orthodoxy will take over the steppes, lads.

Gave us apple trees

Deserts, steppes, gas, oil and china's future colony

they are east asian

Cuck

What a gorgeous flag.

That claim surely triggers the huezilian.

t.fat sexpat
>China's future colony
Russia's newest federation ftfy

Do Uzbeks and Kazakhs hate each other?

Kazakhstan is selling their soil to chinks, not russocucks. Stop pretending that you understand post-soviet politcs, 2gen.

Actually very young first gen when we left but fair enough those chinks are everywhere they breed like rabbits and take up all the land is it like Canada?

GGG is from there.

semeypalitinsk

Not quite, but close.They are currently want to acquire land in Kazakhstan so they could move some of their factories there. When it was implemented for the first time, kazakhs started to protest. Now Nazarbaev wants to make amend the constitution. Official reason is to give more power to the parliament. The real reason is to give a right to any man the right to buy a soil in Kazakhstan. To ANY man, not only citizens.
More than that, there are tens of thousands chinese workers here and in Kazakhstan. And the economy of Tajikistan depends entirely on chinese loans.

Not quite, but close.They are currently want to acquire land in Kazakhstan so they could move some of their factories there. When it was implemented for the first time, kazakhs started to protest. Now Nazarbaev wants to amend the constitution. Official reason is to give more power to the parliament. The real reason is to give a right to any man the right to buy a soil in Kazakhstan. To ANY man, not only citizens.
More than that, there are tens of thousands chinese workers here and in Kazakhstan. And the economy of Tajikistan depends entirely on chinese loans.

kazakhstan is comfy, no one has shit on us except for borat, we ride our horses in steppes and drink horse milk

t. t*rk

Under age Europoor detected

youtube.com/watch?v=tHfF9wbZxwE

youtube.com/watch?v=B39cenrIQW0

Seems nice and I think it actually has lots of alpine environments and the capitol looks neat.

> horse milk
You mean semen, fag? :^)

They wuz Mongols and shit and once enslaved the slavs
They're a nation of Muslim hapas
The USSR fucked them over big time
The Aral Sea is a toxic wasteland now

No lie I used to spaz about your country in middle school
Any time my friends were having a conversation I would always derail it to talk about Kazakhstan
It become a running joke and I don't really know why I did it or anything about your country but yeah

it became*

I wish i had some dirt on your country, filthy kyrgyz, but i couldn't find any since you are too fucking irrelevant.
Remove our yurt from your flag and you might now compete with Libya as the most unoriginal flag that human kind has ever invented

What is the difference between Kazakhs and Kyrghiz?

that's some next level autism m8

They have tons of oil
Aww, so cute :3
also
> our yurt
:^)

Almaty is the capital of the NWO

They are our true steppe brothers.
Fuck the Turkish, the are just larping niggers. Central Asia is the real deal.

Are you in an institution now?

ITT: sea english teachers weighing in on some shithole no ones been to

>Highest HDI in Central Asia
>Speaks Russian and Kazakh
>Large Russian minority
>Part of both Russian Empire and Soviet Union
>Conqured by Mongols
>Many people look like a Turkic-Mongolian mixture with East Asian features
>Mountains and beautiful landscape
>Dictatorship
>Large amounts of resources like potassium and uranium iirc

How do I get a foot archer gf?