>Avatar was 7 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2316801/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his nose looks like a penis haha

Why do they call him the beauty though? He's just a bit hairy

Is this from The Polar Express?

hahahaha, penises, right?

His face is too human. It looks weird and off putting.

Marvel drones will eat this up

haha

Why couldn't they just use prosthetics?

>ywn take Beast's meaty throbbing dogcock into your boipucci

Marveldrone here.
That looks like shit.

Is it ok to say this movie is dogshit for girls? Only reason I watched it as a little boy was because I was a fucking stupid kid that ate up whatever VHS the family put on.

Is this the original cucking story? I have never seen the disney movie, but even when i was a kid, the premise seemed weird to me.

Some actors don't want to commit to the effort of it. I blame Jennifer Lawrence.

It's the ultimate female fantasy. Become a special snowflake woman who is able to cure the rugged beast of a man and transform him into marriage material.

It's more of an introduction to bestiality fors kids but the cuckold theme is running strong too.

Why does pic related still look so great? Is it because it's quite different from a human face and therefore there's no uncanny valley?

I think it would be better if they'd just use two different actors. A bigger guy in prosthetics for the beast and then a handsome slime guy for the prince.

Its cause its wet/slimey. Also, they spent more time on Davy Jone's face than any other effect in the film

Honestly, Disney fucked up hard with Beast, he looks like ass.

Exactly.

Because he's a real octopuss

Partly that, but partly just the craftsmanship of the visual effects guys behind it. A single photo doesn't even begin to do Davy Jones Justice, because there's so much life to the way he moved, all the little touches of the barnacles and tentacles. This is what some people don't get about CGI vs. practical. It's not about your medium, for both it's about craftsmanship, attention to detail, and care about putting across something impressive. I feel as if we've reached a plateau in how much more money companies will put into making more advanced technology, making the criticism of CGI aging poorly less and less true each year, as the division becomes between CGI with some effort put into it, and without it.

I don't remember any superhero named "The Beauty". Also is this Marvel or DC?

>we've reached a plateau

Hmm I wonder what kind of person it would take to go above and beyond; to take CGI to that next level.

because potc is literally a masterpiece franchise and it's physically impossible for a flaw to exist within those movies

Your movie sucks will probably give this shit 11/10 and explain how beast was totally consenting

Beast looks like ass. Too human. I hope this flops like it should.

Watch the French version from 2014. 100 times better.

imdb.com/title/tt2316801/

Why isn't he blue anymore? And where's Xavier?

I think they still wanted the beast to be attractive, which kind of defeats the whole purpose.

>blueyed chiseled face Chad beast

the fuck is this shit

what original Xbox game is this?