Ooo-ga! so which is it ???

ooo-ga! so which is it ???

I'm still convinced rogan is the most deeply closeted gay man next to norm macdonald

Neither. Faggots should have the same right to be as miserable as the rest of us.

What if you just hate marriage?

>marriage is the union of two people before god
>god hates same sex marriage
>you are basically dickwaving at god
This won't end well.

But god doesn't real, user.

>christians still think they invented marriage
read a book Cletus

>hate gays
>you must be scared of them!

>implying

You on alpha brain dog?

You kettle bell ketosis bro?

Do you even fermented cabbage my man on alpha brain?

Autism is a condition that forces you to interpret every word you hear as literal. Your brain has no capacity for inference.

>romans, egyptians and all those ancient civilisations married long before christcucks came around
>"it's all ours u guize"

If it's outside a church i don't give a shit. It's the ones who demand to get married in a temple to a homophobic god that crack me up

why do Sup Forums get so triggered by comedians? Is stand-up-comedy the most political form of entertainment you guys enjoy?

>still implying

>I am celebrity, therefore everything I say must be true.

Because they're all out of touch millionaires with 22 year old girlfriends who still try to act like they're oh so neurotic and troubled

i dont hate gays. i'd just prefer not to hear or see about them.

Shut the fuck up. Don't talk about Joe Rogan like that ever again.

Pretty much yeah. Stand-ups put complex issues in to concise, humorous rants that are easy for us to digest. The world is a complicated and confusing place for us. We're not good at understanding social issues or other people but listening to stand-up makes us feel like we are.

>straightedge christfags on Sup Forums
welcome to Sup Forums 2.0, brought to you by carls jr

Two souls (which aren't real) bound by the power of love (which doesn't exist) in front of god (which is pretend)

When you're an edgy atheist like me, weddings just look like a silly game of pretend for grown ups. its hard to take any of it seriously

who hurt you user

Did you get lost on your way to Sup Forums?