What is this character's endgame?

What is this character's endgame?

JUST

FUCK

MY

POLLS

UP

Refn btfo

Poor diet, poor genes, stressful job, white male.

Dood never stood a chance.

baldness is a fucking curse, i wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy

>white
Nice try, Steinowitz

I think its what happens when you vote hillary

He could always cover it up with a MAGA hat

It's not so bad if you have a man neck, a neatly shaped head and keep it shaved.

I don't get it.

Sup Forums says a Jew isn't white and hates them because of it, but SJWs say a Jew IS white and hates them because of it.

...sometimes I wish the whole Jews-run-everything thing was true, maybe then I wouldn't be in this dead-end job.

>everyone except jews hates jews
whoa

this, damn it is suffering user...

started at 19, I'm running out of time. I need to get bearmode to compensate.

I don't get this. Why doesn't he just go full combover rather than this 'Moses parting the Red Sea' bullshit?

>SJWs say a Jew IS white and hates them because of it

that would be anti-semitism which is HIGHLY illegal you stupid putz

why would you not shave it off?
I can understand not wanting to let go while it's still thinning, but it's fucking gone already.

i have the literally same haircut

Silver to Drywall

Being desperate for (You)votes but Sup Forums is going back to its old way so the reddit sensibilities get spooked and come back to /t/v/

get plugs like ourguy Brenny did. Look how great he looks now.

SJWs say a person is white when it's convenient to them.
They often call arabs white and I've even seen them call light skinned orientals white.

The problem with white as a concept of race is that it's a color, skin colors vary in tone and are not unique to any race.
So you can just move the goalposts whenever you want.

>Nate bronze
Is he going to commit suicide now? Every single step of the election, the Cubs, everything man.

>The problem with white as a concept of race is that it's a color

No it's not. You can usually tell if someone is Jewish by looking at their facial features. Things like:

>ears
>eyes
>forehead
>hair
>teeth
>lips

and of course

>nose

It starts and stops for a lot of people. I first noticed I was balding at 18 or maybe even earlier, but it ground to a halt and now I'm 26 and my hairline is a few centimetres further back than I wish it was, but not to the extent that I need to shave it all off yet. I'm guessing it'll hit me properly in my 30s, at which point I won't really give a shit any more

You can tell a Jew from their personality most of the time, never mind their appearance